Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    tmauck4472 wrote: »
    You people ain't right.....js
    You're right, we're not. That's why we have our own group.
    tmauck4472 wrote: »
    For the record I love homemade Gelato and ice cream. I'm saving to purchase a better machine and a HRM, got to even out the calorie count :p
    The ladies in the group have some awesome recipes they have put together. I've been talking about getting an ice cream maker but have been to damn lazy.

Side note: I love how this thread has gotten more posts in the last week than the main thread. Pretty funny. Carry on people, carry on.

Why can't I "like" this post?! :bigsmile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    dunnodunno wrote: »
    For those of you who found the eggnog, where was it? I've tried Fresh Market, Walmart, and Winn Dixie. My other options are Target and Publix.

I've found it at Giant and Safeway. I guess that doesn't help.

I started to get a pint of Hazelnut one day, and my daughter yelled at me that we had enough ice cream at home (gasp!), so I put it back. Last two times I went to Target, it was out of stock. :sad:

They finally have the Turkey Hill Egg Nog at Giant!

Ooooh, sweet! I picked up some Whoopie Pie at Giant. I'm storing it at my bff's until I can bring to work. I got a pint of Talenti's egg nog at Safeway, but I haven't opened it yet. I did, however, open the Coconut and cover it in chocolate shell. That was GOOD!

The Talenti Egg Nog was delicous!

I did what you did last week & stored four of the Talenti pints in the freezer at work after a morning run to Giant. I kept saying if someone eats my ice cream they're gonna get a hurting.

I'm surprised nobody has touched any of my ice creams at work. My pickles are another story. I had to hide those in the crisper drawer.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    For those of you who found the eggnog, where was it? I've tried Fresh Market, Walmart, and Winn Dixie. My other options are Target and Publix.

I started to get a pint of Hazelnut one day, and my daughter yelled at me that we had enough ice cream at home (gasp!), so I put it back. Last two times I went to Target, it was out of stock. :sad:

Ooooh, sweet! I picked up some Whoopie Pie at Giant. I'm storing it at my bff's until I can bring to work. I got a pint of Talenti's egg nog at Safeway, but I haven't opened it yet. I did, however, open the Coconut and cover it in chocolate shell. That was GOOD!

I did what you did last week & stored four of the Talenti pints in the freezer at work after a morning run to Giant. I kept saying if someone eats my ice cream they're gonna get a hurting.

I'm surprised nobody has touched any of my ice creams at work. My pickles are another story. I had to hide those in the crisper drawer.

I'll touch your pic...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

I'll touch your pic...

tumblr_li9zsskofj1qz6g3w_zps96ff1c88.gif
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    I hate all of you. I have yet to be able to find a holiday based Talenti. Perhaps I'll check the Randall's (owned by Safeway).

You and I should start our club just to hate all the people who can find it. I'm not even sure where else I can look.

Don't give up! I looked for weeks for Talenti Pumpkin Pie and for Dannon Lit & Fit Caramel Apple Pie yogurt. Drove to multiple stores, and multiple instances of the same store. Put miles on the car and ducked out of other obligations to do so. Kept going back. Eventually I found it, and I found the other holiday flavors too (though I still don't have Peppermint Bark in the freezer). Stay positive; call ahead if it's a drive; speak to a grocer / manager. You'll get it. I still have no idea how to find Jeni's (though I really haven't worked yet to find a $10+ pint of gelato).

• Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options

I'll touch your pic...

5bk7ilkykyj8.gif
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    muypubntypbt.jpg

Gelato fingers bump
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Cortelli wrote: »

I'll touch your pic...

5bk7ilkykyj8.gif

giggle_zps0706b6b0.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I hate all of you. I have yet to be able to find a holiday based Talenti. Perhaps I'll check the Randall's (owned by Safeway).

You and I should start our club just to hate all the people who can find it. I'm not even sure where else I can look.

Don't give up! I looked for weeks for Talenti Pumpkin Pie and for Dannon Lit & Fit Caramel Apple Pie yogurt. Drove to multiple stores, and multiple instances of the same store. Put miles on the car and ducked out of other obligations to do so. Kept going back. Eventually I found it, and I found the other holiday flavors too (though I still don't have Peppermint Bark in the freezer). Stay positive; call ahead if it's a drive; speak to a grocer / manager. You'll get it. I still have no idea how to find Jeni's (though I really haven't worked yet to find a $10+ pint of gelato).

Do you guys remember my search for the German chocolate cake? I can't even tell you how many stores I went to looking for that before I found it, and it was the last one. Jeni's is usually at the "organic" stores, but if you wait for their flash sales on their website, you can get a good deal on them. You have to try the Talenti pumpkin pie on French toast! :heart_eyes:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Still have yet to find Pumpkin Pie Talenti or the Cheesecake one... zzzz...zzz

The hell you talkin' about? Cheesecake?! I would gladly send you a pint of Pumpkin Pie. Srs.

That exists? Stop it.

I thought I found it yesterday, but it was just Raspberries & Cream. I haven't tried that flavor either, but wasn't paying $4.99.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Do you guys remember my search for the German chocolate cake? I can't even tell you how many stores I went to looking for that before I found it, and it was the last one. Jeni's is usually at the "organic" stores, but if you wait for their flash sales on their website, you can get a good deal on them. You have to try the Talenti pumpkin pie on French toast! :heart_eyes:

I didn't have any trouble finding German Chocolate but I didn't buy any, because coconut.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

I didn't have any trouble finding German Chocolate but I didn't buy any, because coconut.
    Alanis Morrissette would find that very ironic.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Ok fine... Rejoined again!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Lol sucker!!! That was easy.
    Francl27 wrote: »

Lol sucker!!! That was easy.

Hehe! Yay!!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Alanis Morrissette would find that very ironic.

That's because Alanis Morrissette doesn't know what irony means. ;)