Mom's and Dad's looking for support

Options

Replies

• granturismo
    granturismo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have a 13 year old daughter and 11 year old son. I find it easier to fit in time for a walk or run when they are this age - I can drop my son to his taekwon do class, bring the dog for a walk or run and be back in time to collect him. He sometimes joins me for a run at the weekend. I just embarrass my daughter.
  • deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have 3 lil ones. My oldest is almost 6 years old and he's in KG. My toddler boy is 3 and my daugther is 10 months old. Taking care of them drains me out and have no energy to workout :(
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Single full time dad. Have a 10 year old daughter who has lived full time with me since 2 1/2.
  • danineff
    danineff Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a working mother of three. 2 girls and 1 boy ages 9,11, and my son is 14. I work full time and also do college online part time. I have never tried running but I'd like to as I've heard it works everything. would love to get some weight off. Thanks
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a single mom of a 13 year-old girl who works full time. I just started tracking what I was eating and my exercise about two weeks ago. It's not easy when you have a growing teen who is an eating machine lol.

Feel free to add me :)
  • tonedby46
    tonedby46 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have 2 teenage girls,1 is mine that I gave birth to the other one I'm guardian of they both are 17 and I treat both like my own.I'm always exhausted and when I get sick it's even harder
    my girls don't have their licence yet so I'm the Taxi yet
    If anyone wants to add me please do
    I would love to be part of this group if ok
  • tonedby46
    Options
    Does anyone have the fitbit flex?
  • kris197477
    kris197477 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a father to 3 girls and they can sure keep you busy. Anyone can add me a friend.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    mum to 4 children ( if you count the man and he is my problem child) I have 3 smaller children 12, 4 and 20 months and then the man 46!!!! do not get me started on him
  • MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit flex. //www.fitbit.com/user/29G4WL
    tonedby44 wrote: »

• tonedby46
    Options

Do you do challenges on there? I do and it keeps you moving
    Do you sync your fitbit to MFP?
  • mjvasko1
    mjvasko1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Dad to three boys: 5, 3 and 4 months. Anyone who wants some support or to throw some out there is welcome to add me.
  • MikePXstream
    Options

I have done one weekend challenge on there I think. Those ones don't keep me going that much. I host challenges through FB, so those are the ones that keep me going. I do sync my fitbit to MFP so I can keep a better idea of what my calorie range is for the day.
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Well, survived the holiday with little collateral damage. A couple of bad food choices but continued to exercise throughout the weekend, so stayed ahead of the gain as best as I could that way. Back on track today, so I am good to go. I do have an old knee injury that has flared up, so that will need a little extra attention this week.
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Running club tonight with the family. Well, the kids. sounds like my wife has a cold.
  • tonedby46
    Options
    Running club tonight with the family. Well, the kids. sounds like my wife has a cold.

Mike have a great time, Hope wife gets better soon.
  • tonedby46
    Options

I have done one weekend challenge on there I think. Those ones don't keep me going that much. I host challenges through FB, so those are the ones that keep me going. I do sync my fitbit to MFP so I can keep a better idea of what my calorie range is for the day.

My fitbit says it's sync but nothing shows up for me, my cell phone carrier said it's MFP website is reason why. It's so frustrating
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    [/quote]

My fitbit says it's sync but nothing shows up for me, my cell phone carrier said it's MFP website is reason why. It's so frustrating [/quote]

Do you mean for your calorie burn?
  • MikePXstream
    edited December 2014
    Options
    hey everyone. I created an actual group. Check it out if you like. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100885-x-s-t-r-e-a-m-family-fitness
This discussion has been closed.