yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    yopeeps025 wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I dunno, I'd buy a drink for the one on the right.

:) Now you wont be able to un-see the curve in the spine when you see a pic of a big round butt though.

lol, yeah. I came across the practice, not the name back in art school when trying to get my models to present a certain visual. I could only imagine doing that normally is tough on the spine.

Some girls walk around like that.

because they have poor posture- and yes- some of them thing it looks cute.

It's not- it's going to eff up their spines for sure.

#dancerssoapbox

or they just like to show their butt.
    I think this has gone on long enough, sir.

We're all thinking it. lol.

I was actually thinking of this one chick I knew was always forcing it out.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    She isn't interested in asking the question she just want to expose herself!
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options

neither of those are her though.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    The dents show up when flexing and at lower body fat.

A lot of these pictures of really round looking butts are enhanced by lordosis. A curving of the lower spine. Some people do it on purpose for posing for these pics and some have it naturally.

Lordosis.jpg

Do your strength training for the glutes to give it the musculature and then lower your body fat to where you feel comfortable. Anything beyond that is really up to genetics and is not worth stressing over.

Standing like the girl on the right on purpose under the age of 18 will get you slapped in my husband's family. My youngest sister-in-law used to do it. I'm not saying standing that way on purpose signals that one is easy, but let's just say girlfriend is thirsty.

That is a freaking ridiculous thing to suggest. Unbelievable. It certainly says more about your husband's family than your young sister-in-law.

<Leaves thread in disgust>

here's some popsicle sticks. l l l l l l l l l l l l

now build yourself a bridge and get over it.

because she could be very well telling the truth- it's not a ridiculous thing to suggest.
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Having either one of those butts would be win win x 1,000
  • dbmata
    Options
    yes-yes-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    LoryBear wrote: »
    I've always had a full backside, but before that was because it was all butt-pudge. Never the less, it was still round but I wanted to see less cellulite and whatnot. I expected that eventually I'd end up with one of those big round butts that you see on instagram all the time, except I noticed mine was getting flatter and...Longer/rectangular? I started googling and I read in many places that the typical, pretty round butt that I always thought was achieved from exercise and good health
    A butt like this:

is purely genetic and just well-placed butt fat.

And that if you exercise your butt muscles, you're going to end up with a butt like this:

I really hate having dents in the side of my butt. I know it's a sign of definition, but is it really not possible to make outer sides of my buttcheeks round? It's like a straight line from my waist to my mid thigh and I hate it. There's no curve on the sides whatsoever.

Quoting. Well because butts
  • zSandman
    zSandman Posts: 76 Member
    Options

WTF? Strong hate.

The first butt looks like good fat distribution + air brushed.

• feathernaut
    feathernaut Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    People here turn every thread into a match of who can sound the most immature.
    That's a bronze medal effort.

Cool.

Anyway, I've actually seen that exact picture floating around before. I think it's from a model for a lingerie store. If her shape isn't altered at all, she likely has airbrushed cellulite. It's up to you to decide what you think is worth it.

• Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options

A lot of these pictures of really round looking butts are enhanced by lordosis. A curving of the lower spine. Some people do it on purpose for posing for these pics and some have it naturally.

Lordosis.jpg

Do your strength training for the glutes to give it the musculature and then lower your body fat to where you feel comfortable. Anything beyond that is really up to genetics and is not worth stressing over.

This explains so much. Why has no doctor ever mentioned this to me?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

Lordosis.jpg

They like the way you stick it out.

• Lalalindaloo
    edited December 2014
    Options
    They like the way you stick it out.

a) Not sticking it out on purpose. It's bad posture plus what I think is some real curvature. My niece has it too. Yikes.

b) You're probably right about why they didn't mention it. :wink:
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options

Lordosis.jpg

Standing like the girl on the right on purpose under the age of 18 will get you slapped in my husband's family. My youngest sister-in-law used to do it. I'm not saying standing that way on purpose signals that one is easy, but let's just say girlfriend is thirsty.

That is a freaking ridiculous thing to suggest. Unbelievable. It certainly says more about your husband's family than your young sister-in-law.

<Leaves thread in disgust>

spongebob-butthurt.gif

Wow...just wow. Seriously? It was a joke. Get that stick out of your *kitten* and get over yourself.

Are you 12 years old or something? That was not written in any way to suggest you were joking - or do you even read what it is you write? What a minute - it is clear you do not.

No, I'm actually 13. Sheesh, you're something else. What I said was absolutely written in a way to suggest I was joking. Perhaps your reading comprehension is a bit off. As I said, get the hell over yourself.

^ Oh, and the comment about being 13 was SARCASM. Is that clear enough for you?

No, my reading comprehension is just fine, thanks. However your ability to express yourself with the supposed claim that you were joking was sorely lacking. Don't blame me for your inability to express your intended message correctly.

Get the hell over myself? lol. I'm just fine, thanks. Don't worry, you already have a defender on board because apparently, he too - thought you were serious. You can go play in the backyard with the other kiddies - got nothing more to say on this.

He gave a solution. You just showed how butthurt you were.
    lol, madrose got mad and madly flagged you.

This one wonders, is that a favor worth returning?

I have not flagged one person, thanks. And my commentary was not directed to the gentleman who provided a solution regarding my daughter. Keep up, please.

You're flagging, and it's not fair sport. Uncool, ladybro.

uhmmm...okay - whatever you say. Enjoy yourself.

• dbmata
    Options
    and angry ladybro keeps doing it. I can haz sadz.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

Lordosis.jpg

I have some posture issues and a posterior pelvic tilt which is basically the opposite of sticking it out. :smile: #teamnobutt

They were not severe enough that anyone ever mentioned them but when I was looking up ways to fix my problems I came across some of these other issues and they just stick out to me now.

ETA: Pun not intentional. :smiley:

• dbmata
    Options
    so you're really trying to lead with your head when you walk...
  • Lalalindaloo
    edited December 2014
    Options
    They were not severe enough that anyone ever mentioned them but when I was looking up ways to fix my problems I came across some of these other issues and they just stick out to me now.

ETA: Pun not intentional.

LOL, you're punny.

Guessing that there was nothing severe enough to mention for me (or the niece) either, but my dad has pretty severe scoliosis, as did his sister and brother and my sis (Niece's mom). Both spine curvature disorders, so I'm going to hound my sis to get it checked for my niece.

While I know my posture is awful and I have to be super conscious to correct it, even then, I never feel like I can get the bottom spine aligned.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    <just here for the butt pics>
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    stop comparing your rear to magazine and fitness models....
  • Lalalindaloo
    Options

Lordosis.jpg

I have some posture issues and a posterior pelvic tilt which is basically the opposite of sticking it out. :smile: #teamnobutt

ETA: Pun not intentional. :smiley:

***Bonus: Now I'm walking around all conscious of my posture.