20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• jules040263
    jules040263 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would like to join this challenge. I'm 5' 2" and 51 years old. Ready to look good and get rid of all the jiggly parts I have! lol

SW 180
    CW 160
    GW 135

Can some please explain the one, one, one eating plan I keep reading about?

Thanks!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I order the book on Kindle . to me it is the answer to my prayers it consist of 3 meals with A servings of protein, A serving of Carb and a servings of fat. All non starchy Veggies are free. 2 Snacks which has 1/2 servings of each of the 3 ones She explain what the carbs consist of. no food is off limit but must stay in moderation. There is quite a bit of information on the web Just google ONe ONe ONe diet She even have a question/.answer page. Hope this help you. I have been on it 4 weeks and lost 9 pounds. Very easy to follow.
    welcome to our thread
    marie
  • jules040263
    Options
    Thank you! Getting my Bowflex and treadmill set up tomorrow...so ready to start this new path!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,956 Member
    Options
    The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I just oredered my fitbit one and the aria scale. Very excited to add these to my plan!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :) Welcome Jules, glad to have you around. Lets all get these pounds off

o:) Tennets you are gonna love you new toys. I don't have any of those , way to old to learn them or used them.

<3 Barbie my friend you are a dancing dude. my little great granddaughter is learning.

Everyone seems to have had a very productive day Yesterday. So proud of this thread and each one of you helping each other. so lets make a bi dent ion the scales this week.
    Marie
    ******************************************************************************************
    ********************************************************************************************I am putting these line of stars on her to help me remember how far I have read.
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    SW: 237.4
    CW: 205.2
    GW: 185 (hopefully more)

Sat:12/20/14: 202.6 - loss 2.6

Last night, we had a family dinner with my husband's family. Since August I've been eating more protein, and low carbs. Dinner consisted of chicken, (good) dressing, potatoes and gravy, biscuits and I brought green salad. I had my plate with chicken, a lot of salad, teaspoon of dressing and teaspoon of potatoes. My SIL asked " are you on a diet - you didn't eat much? I said "No, I'm not on a diet, I just didn't eat as much". This SIL and I have our "issues". I've lost 35 pounds since August, and many people have commented and been positive, but my husband's family haven't said a word. I know they aren't my support system and just have to vent. I'm not losing weight for them, I'm doing it for me.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Mrsmuckster I admire you great attitude. What a good movtivated for us all. I did about the same at Thanksgiving . I had turkey small piece of ham , devil eggs and big salad. with dressing No cornbread dressing and no Texas sheet cake. We just don't need as much food as we used to eat.. I don't eat out often but when I do I just eat a small portion and bring the rest home. usally enough for 2 more meals.
    Thanks for sharing. and this is a good place to vent. I do all the time/
    Marie
  • jules040263
    Options
    Everything set up...started treadmill today for 20 minutes and kept my calories at just over 1200 for the day! Day one done and feeling good...Bowflex starts Monday. Very excited about doing some strength training.
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    ;) Jules sounds great I have a hunch you are going to make it just fine

B) I have not seen too many post about a lost here yet. waiting for the New Year?

<3 I am looking forward to my 5th weight in with another lost How about you.? hope I am not disappointed .

<3o:) My daughter is on her 17 straight lost in a row. fantastic.
    <3 lets shoot for a lost every week even if it is a small one. that would be a great goal.

Marie
    5 weeks on this challenge and a lost every week one very small but a lost never the less a lost.

You are welcome to join at anytime (*)
  • gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey I found you! I will try to pop in and join the fun! I am very proud of you Mama! Yes Marie is my mom and she is awesome!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    You made my day Alice. thank you Sweetie
    Love Momma
  • tenpets
    Options
    Hubby and I found a great new sushi restaurant and we ate edamame, miso soup, shared sashimi, and I got a veggie sushi roll. Low calorie, lots of protein and some healthy carbs! Yum!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    tenpets wrote: »
    Hubby and I found a great new sushi restaurant and we ate edamame, miso soup, shared sashimi, and I got a veggie sushi roll. Low calorie, lots of protein and some healthy carbs! Yum!

<3o:)<3

I have no knowledge of that kind of eating, but sounds like you handle it well.
    how's vacation going. thanks for dropping in
    marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    GOOD MORNING
    LETS BUCKLE DOWN SO WE WILL HAVE A LOST THIS WEEK.
    feel great this morning after the Cowboys win over the colts yesterday.

• tenpets
    Options
    Good morning! I hope my Fitbit arrives today so I can start tracking my activity. Had a healthy dinner last night with a high fiber tortilla wrapped around lettuce, tomato, avocado, and 2 small slices of bacon. It was healthy and delicious! :-) It feels good to get back to planned, healthy eating. Have a great holiday Monday, everyone!
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
    tenpets wrote: »
    Good morning! I hope my Fitbit arrives today so I can start tracking my activity. Had a healthy dinner last night with a high fiber tortilla wrapped around lettuce, tomato, avocado, and 2 small slices of bacon. It was healthy and delicious! :-) It feels good to get back to planned, healthy eating. Have a great holiday Monday, everyone!

<3 (*) <3

sounds good. my kind of eating too.
    Great Holiday to you too tenpet

I had for breakfast this morning
    1 slice of raisen toast , cream cheese, a smear of sugar free apricots jelly and chopped pecans. I found on pinterest 21 open face sandwiches. and I want to try them all
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/260434790927913994/?fb_ref=315322548818549987%3Aab5588f6c4d78694ae55

marie

• CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • lexidear
    lexidear Posts: 70 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm in - think I signed up to the group too. I'm wanting to get under 60kg for my wedding in April! :)

SW: 68.4kg (151pounds)
    GW: 59.9kg (132 pounds)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Welcome lexidear, Dear you are so welcome to join our discussion thread.
    Getting married in April. Looks like 20 lbs will take care of your goal. Are you doing some baking for Christmas? not me. All I have to make for our dinner at my Daughter house is Pea salad. Good to meet you What a Jolly time we are going to have losing these 20 pounds.
    hugs
    Marie