20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• cmristine
    cmristine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Marie, I am on The 17 Day Diet. It is easy and does not require a ton of different ingredients.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join ya'll!
    Current weight: 178
    Goal by end of the month:170
    Goal by end of February:162
    Goal by end of March: 154
    Let's get it!

<3 (*) <3
    That looks like 8 lb month; that sounds doable best of luck to you;
    Welcome to our team yes lets do it.
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

<3
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    cmristine wrote: »
    Marie, I am on The 17 Day Diet. It is easy and does not require a ton of different ingredients.

I am well please with the 1-1-1- . good luck to you. Thanks for the information

Since we mention our favorite plan . what is yours. They all work If you follow their plan.
    <3
    Marie

• gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Not sure I can meet THAT challenge Momma - I love new clothes! Maybe I will reward myself with something new with every 5 lbs lost!
    Hit my 5,000 + steps today thanks to a tug of war game with Miss Thelma! She and I are both wore out!
    Talk to you all tomorrow....Finish the Fight Cowboys!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Alice Just don't reward yourself with food. yes I know you love new clothes .Congrats on the 5,000 steps.

Look like I am the first one here today.. Play off Game for the COWBOYS today. Know what I will be doing today. Will prepared my food for today early and have a nice 1-1-1- meal. ready for half time. have not decided what I will have. Though.
    Breakfast will a Kroger diet shake and a cup of coffee. with creamer.

Be back later Just wanted to touch base with you guys.
    Marie
  • jackieross82
    jackieross82 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. Cw is 176 I'm hoping I'm down to 150 by July 1.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I'd like to join. Cw is 176 I'm hoping I'm down to 150 by July 1.

Welcome Jackie you can certainly do it. we will be here to support you
    939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• secondjob06
    Options
    Good Morning, I just signed up and would like to join the 20 by Easter challenge. Today I am at 219 and would luv to be able to break that 200 mark.....thanks for the challenge and good luck to everyone!!! :D
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, everyone! Happy Sunday!
    I'm just peeking in before going to church.
    I hope you challengers have a good, productive day!
    Connie
  • gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Good morning to everyone who has decided to join the quest for a lighter Easter! There is strength in numbers so this group should super strong! If I counted right it is 13 weeks till Easter! :\ Oh wow...that means I need to lose more than a pound a week to reach our goal! Doing this...one day at a time! I found a quote last night which I posted to FB..but thought I would share with everyone here too..." I am not losing weight. I am getting rid of it! I have no intention of finding it again!" Momma we need that on a shirt!

So I have done really good starting to get rid of the weight, but now need to get serious about some targeted exercise...specifically these bat wings! Anyone have any exercises that can be done at home - I am not a gym person. I have some 2 lb weights. HELP!

Back later...!

• laumis1
    laumis1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Sw: 355
    Cw: 336
    Gw: 200
  • fitauntie4lyfe81
    fitauntie4lyfe81 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Just checking in. Hope you all had a great New Year's : ) I started the year with a challenge~~21 Day No Junk Food Challenge~~got my boyfriend to join me in it and we are doing good on this day 4. Shopped after I got off work yesterday and we stocked up on a lot of fruits and veggies, shopping cart was very colorful ; ) Along with chicken breast and salmon. Just finished my first workout of this morning and I'm feeling fantastic, sweaty but amazing!! Have a great Sunday everyone~~
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Good Morning, I just signed up and would like to join the 20 by Easter challenge. Today I am at 219 and would luv to be able to break that 200 mark.....thanks for the challenge and good luck to everyone!!! :D

good morning "second". you are so welcome to our group. Getting to onederland is a great feeling I know for I just reach it several weeks ago. ood luck in your journey. MFP is a great website. If you need any help in navigation let us know nd I am sure one of us can help you

marie< <3

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

• CALIECAT
    Options
    laumis1 wrote: »
    I'm in!
    Sw: 355
    Cw: 336
    Gw: 200

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif

to our group. So glad you join us A nice group here to help you. let us know if we can be of any help to you
    <3 Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    fit4medira wrote: »
    Hi all! Just checking in. Hope you all had a great New Year's : ) I started the year with a challenge~~21 Day No Junk Food Challenge~~got my boyfriend to join me in it and we are doing good on this day 4. Shopped after I got off work yesterday and we stocked up on a lot of fruits and veggies, shopping cart was very colorful ; ) Along with chicken breast and salmon. Just finished my first workout of this morning and I'm feeling fantastic, sweaty but amazing!! Have a great Sunday everyone~~

939425cdiy8p6frc.gif
    Welcome to our group

• mcandeli
    mcandeli Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Lost another pound and going to the gym today! It feels great to have more energy. All that pasta was making me too sluggish!

CW 155.6
    GW 137
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    amclickner wrote: »
    Lost another pound and going to the gym today! It feels great to have more energy. All that pasta was making me too sluggish!

CW 155.6
    GW 137

Great amclickner you seems to be on track Good,
    <3 Marie

• MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

Weighed myself this morning and I've lost 1lb! New stats:

SW: 230lbs
    CW: 204lbs
    GW (this is a short term goal though): 170lbs

19 more pounds to get off before Easter, hope I can do it!

• lorriehoeg
    Options
    I'm in. Would love to break 200 by Easter
    SW 247
    CW 218
    GW 175
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    lorriehoeg wrote: »
    I'm in. Would love to break 200 by Easter
    SW 247