100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options

Replies

• _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I should lose right around 130-140 lbs but I'll take 100. I've lost 53 pounds so far so I'm half way there! You can do this girl. There are a lot of awesome and amazingly supportive people here B)
  • MorenitaMami718
    Options
    Hello All!

Not new at all but I've been MIA for a long time. I'm currently trying to get back on track. I have about 150 lbs to lose and I would love have people add me. Friends are great motivators! Also I reside in NYC, the bronx to be exact, if anyone wants to become workout buddies; just shoot me a message or friend request. Good luck to you all on your weight loss endeavors!

• Mreczek75
    Mreczek75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose. Anyone can add me if they like. I plan on starting the Dr. Phil 50/50 plan on Monday! Can't wait!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Not a 100lbs but

Hello, I have been on mfp for about 15 months, lost 34lbs but still have a long way to go.

Anyone is welcome to friend me but the following are MUSTS for me.
    1. You log onto mfp regularly
    2. You comment on post and not just use the like button.
    3. The support is two way and you give support to me in return for the support I give to you.

I do delete those that do not support and comment as I want to be a supportive friend on this journey.
    Good Luck to you all.

• Cshaw9305
    Options
    I definitely need to lose at LEAST 100lbs. Please feel free to add me.
  • wryrwmn
    wryrwmn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    Count me in, please! I have 124 lbs. to lose.
  • pastersp
    pastersp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100. Please add me as I am looking for MFP friends
  • ash_bly
    ash_bly Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi! i have over 100 pounds to lose and I am looking for serious driven friends. So feel free to add me!
  • serenity32349
    serenity32349 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey i definitely need to lose alot of weight and i'm really serious this year because of health issues so everyone can add me!
  • DianeHuybers
    DianeHuybers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, looking at a big number to lose and could use all the support I can get!!
  • ash_bly
    ash_bly Posts: 14
    edited January 2015
    Options
    :D
  • mbb33
    mbb33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to loose to. id love to have some new friends and support
  • bakersdozen56
    bakersdozen56 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Would love to loose 100 pounds first day on getting back in the gym and eating healthy add me if you like good luck
  • xtielynn
    xtielynn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lost 100 4 years ago and have gained most of it back. Still over 100 to lose! Buddy time.
  • jlaoct
    jlaoct Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group too. I'm new to MFP and don't know how to add anyone as friends. I'm currently at 254 but I want to be under 200 to start. I really want to be 175 but it seems so far away. Could really use support.
  • txteachermom
    txteachermom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 150! Feel free to add me, I'm very active on here!
  • sjgoos
    sjgoos Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started a few days ago... Have over 150 pounds to lose. Seems very extreme and am not sure how I'll be able to achieve it
  • shabazhussain522
    shabazhussain522 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose a 147 pounds.
  • MzLadi19
    Options
    I need to drop at least 150 but I am setting small goals. please feel free to add me I can use the help and motivation. we can help each other
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have 100 too and am happy to add all new friends!