What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options
I was always a yogurt and fruit type person when it came to breakfast, but needless to say, that got REALLY boring..

So.. this morning I changed it up: 3 egg whites, 1 egg, 2 pieces of bacon, a cup of blackberries and a banana.

Oh so delicious =)

Looking for more ideas, so let me know what you had for breakfast this morning!

Replies

• MissPalmer
    MissPalmer Posts: 9
    Options
    I had a special K berries cereal this morning. Yum Yum.. they also have chocolate one and i always have that once in a while :-)
  • hooma
    hooma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wheaties! I also am a yogurt and fruit person but was all out - it was a welcome change! Just made sure to measure my portion because I can go way out of control with cereal...
  • Tencie0615
    Tencie0615 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    special k cereal with strawberries cut up in it and almond breeze milk
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    2 boiled eggs and some grapes
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Well I had a scrambled egg with 1/4 cup egg white and a green smoothie that consisted of 1 container yogurt, 1 cup raw spinach, 1 cup frozen strawberrries and 1/2 a banana! So yummy, you don't taste the spinach at all, and I get a serving of veggies first thing in the morning!
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I had two slices of toast with flora light margerine. Yawn.
  • minannan
    minannan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    try a Thomas brand bagel thin topped with peanut butter and banana slices :) Or with low fat/fat free strawberry cream cheese and kiwi slices :)
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I had what you used to have - yogurt and fruit (mixed berries). I add a bit of granola in there aswell to make it more interesting. I must say your breakfast sounds interesting. Do you have the egg whites raw? :smile:
  • Kforest0714
    Kforest0714 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I usually eat two pcs of light wheat toast with low fat blue cheese spread. But this morning I was making hubby lunch so I made me a turkey sandwich with lettuce and tomato on the light wheat...thought I would change it up this morning.
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I had frosted mini wheats with 1% milk, not very exciting. I LOVE morning I have time to cook breakfast. Sounds like you've set yourself up for a successful day :smile:
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs with cheese, fresh jalapeño salsa, and an ounce or two of leftover filet mignon. Lots of protein and so scrumptious!
    Ooops, forgot to mention the gallon of coffee...that will never change:)
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Basic 4 cereal with milk is one of my favorites. Tastes good, has lots of calcium! (I measure so I know I'm getting one serving).

I also will go for a bagel, usually with a bit of cream cheese but not always.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Special K, Vanilla Almond w/ Almond Milk and coffee & creamer.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Coffee and fiber one bar.
  • harvick29fan
    harvick29fan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ham & Cheese omelette made with eggbeaters, fat free cheese and black forest ham....good stuff!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    2 low fat nutrigrain waffles with sugar free syrup and a glass of skim milk.
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've been having a lot of eggs recently and besides being out of my egg whites I got bored with eggs so I had chocolate cheerios with skim milk this morning:) It was a nice change.
  • wendyeatsrainbows
    Options
    whole grain cheerios with half a cup of almond milk, sweetened it with a drizzle of clover honey and cinnamon and threw in about 5 blueberries. I also had black coffee (2 cups) and a kiwi :)
  • blope1976
    blope1976 Posts: 1
    Options
    Quaker instant Oatmeal - Maple and Brown sugar and a Banana
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I had a low calorie hot cross bun with some olive spread, and 2 satsumas.