What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I had two eggs baked inside scooped out tomatoes. Delicious!
  • cupajoe
    cupajoe Posts: 155
    Options
    Post honey nut shredded wheat-dry and lots of coffee...I am a post hn shredded wheat addict. The vanilla almond kind is good too.
  • smoten
    smoten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i tend to get stuck on meals that work so i dont have to think too much about it. Right now im eating Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal, w/skim milk. i had some strawberries too. i didnt have any good protein ready like boiled eggs or turkey sausage but i think it'll be ok. Kashi stuff has a fair amount of protein for a cereal.:drinker:
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Dannon greek yogurt with strawberries.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Instant Oatmeal - Apple Cinnamon and coffee
  • Dander
    Dander Posts: 26
    Options
    I always have porridge oats made up with a teaspoon of Swiss vegetable bouillon powder and boiling water. Sounds weird but try it, I love it! I don't have a sweet tooth at all and I don't particularly like milk. Or on weekend I might have wholegrain toast with marmite.
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Zucchini slices sauteed in a nonstick pan with cooking spray, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, a pinch of salt and pepper, and a beaten egg white, stuffed into a half a whole wheat pita with about 1/6 of a cup of shredded 2% sharp cheddar cheese. Weird, but it works for me and I can pretty much throw it together in my sleep.

I have a really wretched sugar addiction and I read in a link a friend provided that waiting until 3 PM to have anything sweet (including fruit and sweetened cereal) can really help with that.
  • kkellam1
    kkellam1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    EggBeaters omlette (1/2 cup) with onions, mushrooms, garlic, red bell pepper plus 2 slices of turkey bacon and a sliced orange. Lot's of food, good for me and only 181 calories.
  • seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    2 large eggs, scrambled
    1/4 cup cheddar

Calories: 443
    Carbs: 3
    Fat: 35
    Protein: 26
  • TheDeviation
    TheDeviation Posts: 149
    Options
    Including my pre workout stuff (I workout first thing):

1/2c Oatmeal (plain) + 1/2c w/berries
    Protein Shake (3 scoops + 2c skim)
    4 Egg Whites + 1 Whole Egg Scrambled
    8oz Simply Orange
    Misc. Fruit

That's my typical breakfast. I sometimes toss in some chicken.
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Two hard boiled eggs (with some Frank's Red Hot splashed on), 4 local farm raised nitrate free sausage links and a Jay Robb whey protein shake with coconut milk, shredded unsweetened coconut (for extra healthy fat) and ice. A little over 1000 calories. That was at 4:30am. I'll now have an intermittent fast until about 7:30-8pm this evening.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    A sandwich on an English muffin with egg whites, cheese and turkey bacon. It's my staple weekday morning breakfast along with my coffee.
  • ashleighasbury
    Options
    80 calorie english muffin with some whipped cream cheese!! soooo yummy!!!
  • justcallmejennifer
    justcallmejennifer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    omelet - 4 egg whites 1/2 cup green bell pepper 1/2 cup onions and 3 JD turkey sausage links
  • soon2bmrsc
    soon2bmrsc Posts: 41
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • livingnow28
    livingnow28 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    2 egg whites scrambled with greenpeppers and tomato 1 slice 2% swiss cheese and a whole wheat english muffin :smooched:
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I had egg whites, an apple, and pomegranate berry green tea with truvia:drinker:
  • BrayyNicole
    BrayyNicole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Dannon greek yogurt with strawberries.

I actually just bought a container of Dannon Greek Vanilla Yogurt yesterday, hesitant to try it though. Whats the difference between greek yogurt and regular yogurt as far as taste?
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    Options
    I sauteed some onions, tomatoes, red peppers and spinach for a few minutes then added eggs for an omelet. I topped it with avocado & black bean and corn salsa and a piece of wheat toast. Delicious!
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have been hooked for the past week on the english muffin with egg whites, american cheese, black forest ham, tomatoes and spinach melt from subway. Fast, easy and inexpensive..only 2.00. yummy oh and they toast it!