Starting Weight (1/1):163.6
    Goal Weight (1/31): 159

1/1 163.6
    1/8 163.6
    1/15 163.8
    1/22
    1/29
    1/31

I am still waiting for a loss and it's getting frustrating. I was sick this week and missed three workouts. I was hoping to be under or at 160 by now. I've been at this since October and had a lot of setbacks. At one point I bought a new scale and realized I was five pound heavier than I thought! Hopefully it can only get better from here! Enough whining! Tonight I should get my workout in. Maybe as we gain more light I should add more cardio in addition to the workout with weights.
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've just weighed myself and I've lost another pound! Very pleased :) New stats -

SW: 230lbs (I was 205lb when I started this challenge!)
    CW: 201lbs
    Easter goal weight: 185lbs

16 more pounds to get off before Easter!

Oh and I've had a bit of success off the scales this morning too - I have some size 16 jeans (same as a US size 12 I think) I bought a while back. When I bought them I could get the on, but could'nt zip them up and fasten them. Well I decided to try them on this morning, and not only could I get them on, but I could fasten them up too and they fit comfortably, not too tight at all. They finally fit me and I did a little happy dance :smiley:
  • sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congrats Kate! I think being able to see how you're progressing with things like being able to fit into clothes really helps show you the results of all you hard work! Now you can wear the hell out of those jeans! =)
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It feels so good being able to wear them!
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    SW: 237.7
    EGW: 181.9
    UGW: 163

Jan 1 - 201.9
    Jan 8- 201.3 (.6 loss) after New Years - I'll take it
    Jan 15 - 200.0 - Onederland - I can taste you! (-1.9 total since Jan 1)
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight (1/1):163.6
    Goal Weight (1/31): 159

1/1 163.6
    1/8 163.6
    1/15 163.8
    1/22
    1/29
    1/31

I am still waiting for a loss and it's getting frustrating. I was sick this week and missed three workouts. I was hoping to be under or at 160 by now. I've been at this since October and had a lot of setbacks. At one point I bought a new scale and realized I was five pound heavier than I thought! Hopefully it can only get better from here! Enough whining! Tonight I should get my workout in. Maybe as we gain more light I should add more cardio in addition to the workout with weights.

Stay the course, Leeloo, you don't have a lot to lose, and the last few (I heard...never been there myself) are the hardest. You can do this!
    Connie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy, happy Thursday!
    Looks like we have some celebrating to do...Barbie, Happy Anniversary!! Wow...18,000 steps!!!
    Kate...congrats on your loss!

I am up and preparing to do a DVD workout. It will be 30 minutes today as I will go back to the gym tomorrow for 90 minutes.... training and the pool.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, productive, and mindful day!
    Stay strong!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    :p mummy kate happy dance on the weight lost and what a thrill to get in a pair of smaller jeans.Congrats :p:D
  • stephanierosebird
    Options
    Lost 50 last year. Things slowed down so am kicking it up and joining this challenge. 30 more to go.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I just lost my post on my tablet Grrr! I will start again.

Sparkle - My daughter has been to your country at least 4 times and loves it!
    Mummykate - Doing the happy dance! Happy days when you can zip up your favorite jeans.
    Connie - You are an inspiration and motivation to us here.
    Leeloo- Stay the course it will happen for you.

I got on the scale this morning just to see where I was and it seems I have stayed the same after going on day 11 of my South Beach plan. I have until Day 14 to complete the first two weeks. I hope I change things up for tomorrow.
    My exercise today will be Leslie Sasone Walking w/weights and some biking.
    I just ordered a new DVD from her with HIIT walking and party music. It should be a fun
    DVD.

Good luck everyone!
  • Arkie_Ali
    Arkie_Ali Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My husband told me to start planning a beach vacation this summer...eek! That has just lit a fire under me. Let's do this!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Arkie_Ali wrote: »
    My husband told me to start planning a beach vacation this summer...eek! That has just lit a fire under me. Let's do this!

sounds like great fun arkie get that bikini body ready to go.

Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    SW: 237.7
    EGW: 181.9
    UGW: 163

Jan 1 - 201.9
    Jan 8- 201.3 (.6 loss) after New Years - I'll take it
    Jan 15 - 200.0 - Onederland - I can taste you! (-1.9 total since Jan 1)

Good lost Mrsmuckster It was so nice to see all the familiar names tis Morning <3 Marie

• eatless83
    eatless83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi all

It's fantastic and really inspiring to read everyone doing so well! I lost this week too so im delighted!!

Quick question though - Is anybody else struggling to enter the info on the sheet? Or is it just me??

Any advice greatly received!!

:-)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Lost 50 last year. Things slowed down so am kicking it up and joining this challenge. 30 more to go.

Welcome stphanierrbird to our lovely thread and all of the wonderful members
    Just feel at home
    513727mzfgbailft.gif
    :D marie

• sparklecomet
    sparklecomet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »
    I just lost my post on my tablet Grrr! I will start again.

Sparkle - My daughter has been to your country at least 4 times and loves it!
    Mummykate - Doing the happy dance! Happy days when you can zip up your favorite jeans.
    Connie - You are an inspiration and motivation to us here.
    Leeloo- Stay the course it will happen for you.

I got on the scale this morning just to see where I was and it seems I have stayed the same after going on day 11 of my South Beach plan. I have until Day 14 to complete the first two weeks. I hope I change things up for tomorrow.
    My exercise today will be Leslie Sasone Walking w/weights and some biking.
    I just ordered a new DVD from her with HIIT walking and party music. It should be a fun
    DVD.

Good luck everyone!

Yay I'm glad your daughter enjoyed her time over here! It's a really nice country if we could only control the weather! =)

I'm sure the scales will change if you just stick with it! You know you're working hard and it will show when you work hard!

• Starla91
    Options
    Can I join this late? Don't know if I can do 20, but I will try! Starting weight: 182 Goal:162 by Easter. Total goal weight: 145 by September 27 so I can go on a cruise with my hubby. I made the challenge for myself and he said he would take me. :) That's around 5#s a month. I can do that!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Starla91 wrote: »
    Can I join this late? Don't know if I can do 20, but I will try! Starting weight: 182 Goal:162 by Easter. Total goal weight: 145 by September 27 so I can go on a cruise with my hubby. I made the challenge for myself and he said he would take me. :) That's around 5#s a month. I can do that!!

yes you can. Its never too late to join up with us.You will be ready to go on that cruise wearing your bikini too. good luck. But this is not about luck. it is about being dedicated to your desire. Thanks for joining
    513727mzfgbailft.gif

:D marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    eatless83 wrote: »
    Hi all

It's fantastic and really inspiring to read everyone doing so well! I lost this week too so im delighted!!

Quick question though - Is anybody else struggling to enter the info on the sheet? Or is it just me??

Any advice greatly received!!

:-)

yes me too. I just post the amount I lost This is a very informal group.Just be yourself, dear and enjoy a nice group of losers.
    513727mzfgbailft.gif
    <3 marie

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and had a good loss!
    SW 202
    CW 196.4
    GW for Easter 182