What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Although the holidays were rough I had an NSV when I went to grab a pair of jeans and I was down to a few pairs I "knew"didn't fit I figured I'd just wear a long shirt and keep them unbuttoned... I was going out to work in the yard with the pups. Holy crap, they fit! Like actually fit without the wiggly squeez-y jump and dance routine. Guess I should have tried them on sooner. B)
  • Kittysaurusrex13
    Kittysaurusrex13 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I fit into a winter cost that was a gift and too small two years ago.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    This. Still a ways to go to get to the ultimate goal of replacing the bands with a 24kg kettle bell, but it's a long way from where I started. Today was the first time I tried to do a pistol with the bands for assistance. Prior to this I had been doing them with a box behind me, lowering it more and more as it was getting easier and easier.

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I learned a new pole move today. And I was actually able to do it on both my dominate hand and non dominate hand. I also did it 1 handed once, but after that I wasn't able to do it 1 handed again (I was probably over thinking it).
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone!
    Mine are a classic ' my pant are getting too big I need to purchase new one soon' and i am even more proud of me from last time it happened because I used to brush those things off like it wasnt important if I wasn t at my end goal, but now I can enjoy it all the way and be proud of every success!!! Woop woop
  • GretchenB02
    GretchenB02 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I went to a yoga class and now my feet can touch each other when I'm standing.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    After splurging a lot this week on food ( at least three days) I ran my weekly numbers and realized I'm still on track for over a pound lost! In the past splurging three days would have been pounds gained.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My shadow next to my boyfriend's shadow doesn't look so ridiculous anymore. Is it weird to want a slim shadow??? :blush:
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    My NSV -- logging day 365 today. Woo-hoo!
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    trina1049 wrote: »
    My NSV -- logging day 365 today. Woo-hoo!
    This is HUGE! WELL DONE!

• performfully
    performfully Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just finished 55 minutes of Turbo Fire. When I started my journey in June I couldn't even do 15 minutes of the first workout. Between then and now I found out I have multiple heart conditions and have still continued, even when completely discouraged. :D
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I jogged 4.5 miles this morning (albeit very slowly) but never got out of a jog and half of it was uphill with a bit of a head wind to boot. Me...jog 4.5 miles??? Amazing!
  • itzjulz
    itzjulz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bench pressed 100 lbs for 3 reps today! (After 85x10, 90x8, 95x6). A new PR for me!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    itzjulz wrote: »
    Bench pressed 100 lbs for 3 reps today! (After 85x10, 90x8, 95x6). A new PR for me!

Awesome!

I did my first, legitimate, pistol squat today! And, I did it with a 12 kg kettle bell, so it was a weighted one too!

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    - I was able to wrap a regular bath towel all the way around me and tuck it in without any peek-a-boo skin.
    - Got a super short haircut and that combined with a 100 lb weight loss in the last six months rendered me unrecognizable to my husband. He legit walked right past me at our son's basketball game this weekend. LOL Good times.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    He legit walked right past me at our son's basketball game this weekend.

I love this!!!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I look younger. Today, I went to the mall and two different retail clerks called me "Miss" instead of "Ma'am". :D
  • RebeccaChemmy
    RebeccaChemmy Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Reclaimed clothes from mumma that I gave to her when they didn't fit.
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Doing 89 push-ups in 4 minutes for a push-up contest at my gym (not the girl kind either)
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    jenmovies wrote: »
    My shadow next to my boyfriend's shadow doesn't look so ridiculous anymore. Is it weird to want a slim shadow??? :blush:

Not at all, it bothers me a bit that my shadow is much wider than that of my fella, so good for you on slimming down yours lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!