Starting Jillian Michaels 30DS Friday the 22nd! Who's in?

Options

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    update. managed to do my housework with toes strapped together so hopefully will be able to do shred ok tomorrow

If anything you can just stand the and do all the different arm work outs, and during planks or cardio do different arm works out from level one. Still doing it, even modified is better then nothing. So sorry to hear about your toe, thats the worst!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Urgh, you poor thing!!! I agree with kristyn, if you can do a modified version - punches for the cardio and other arm cardio then at least you're doing as much as you can.x
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Thats a great idea. Will do what i can and instead of impact on my foot i will maybe do more squats and punches etc. Made me feel a bit better now that i dont have to give up. im so looking forward to measuring day on wednesday as well. Thanks for the advice friends x
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L2D6 DONE!!! today i really pushed.... and it pushed back! :laugh: Definitly going to be feeling it tomorrow! If nothing else my knees and ankles will be feeling it! ouch! :grumble:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Ill be honest, i CANNOT do the squat with v raises thing.... for some reason it kills me knees so instead of that i squat as low as possible and do punchs while holding my weights. Maybe try something along those lines.
  • DebiP10
    Options
    hey now that sounds good for replacing some cardio, good thinking :smile:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hi guys...
    Debi your toe sounds painful!!!! I hope it heals quickly. :flowerforyou:

I fell off the shredding wagon. For some reason had NO motivation the past couple of days. Went on a hilly walk for an hour and 15 mins to get some activity in. Hoping to motivate to do some shredding today. I think I'm going to go back to level 1 (I had only done 6 days of it before bumping up to 2).
  • Katrob9
    Options
    Day 6 L2 done!! :)

I did no other exercise and ate cr@p today like but , hey, surely I can have a lazy weekend day every now and then, eh?? x
  • rungirl27
    rungirl27 Posts: 32
    Options
    Aaaah!!! What is happening to us? LOL. I got up and thought about doing it and put it off and ended up getting busy then went to the pool and had some wine and well lets just say the workout is not happening. I am bummed that I did not just do it first thing again. It is hard and I do not know where my motivation went once we started level 2. So I am still at L2D4. I will be a couple days behind you guys. I am not looking forward to level 3.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    I think i am the last man standing! LOL Am I the only one who hasnt taken a day off? :(
  • DebiP10
    Options
    No hun im still here with you, never took a day off and will even be doing it today to the best of my ability, i dont like to be beaten or give up lol will let you know how i get on today :smile:
  • DebiP10
    Options
    L2 D7 complete yeee haaaaa. wasnt too much of a problem, only a couple of things i had to change. for cardio i replaced that with squat punches from level 1. couldnt quite manage the pendulim lunges so just went forward all the time and the last set of ab work i did the cycle elbow to knees from level 1. Now if i can do that with a broken toe theres no excuses for anyone lol
  • Katrob9
    Options
    I haven't missed a day either!! I'll be doing L2 D7 this afternoon :)

Debi, well done for getting through it with your broken toe!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Debi! Kat! Thank you! I am so glad there is a couple of us left! Not knockin anyone else, but i was hoping many many more of us would be doing this, everyday!!! Glad to have you girls!!It being mothers day im taking the morning off, doing level 7 tonight when the husband and kids go to sleep.
  • rungirl27
    Options
    I am still in! I did the workout twice today so I am just a day behind. Completed L2D6.
  • Katrob9
    Options
    L2 D7 done last night. Only 3 days left til Level 3!! Anyone else excited??
  • MrsGaff
    MrsGaff Posts: 42
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you still going at it!!

I am so pissed off at myself. I didnt do it Saturday or SUnday at all, and I ate like crap. Just so annoyed with myself its unreal.

I am going to start L2 again today and do ten days of it before going onto level 3. So I wont be finishing it in 30 days but I WILL finish it. I wish I could give myself a kick in the *kitten* to motivate me. grrrrrrrrrrr. :grumble:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Target? I don't think I have that store in Canada... :frown:

Not yet but it's taking over Zellers, yay!

I saw it at Shoppers Drug Mart for $13, my sister bought the 2-pack set for $19 at Costco last year so I have the copies.
  • rungirl27
    Options
    L2D7 completed! Did it as soon as I woke up. Was not too bad.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Awesome Heather! Looking forward to having you joim us!

MrsGaff its ok, just glad your not giving up!!!

Just a few more days guys then its onto level 3! Anyone else amazed at how quick this is going by??? I cant wait to see end results. I dont think ive lsot weight but i sure know my pants fit different!