Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Katerina9408
    Katerina9408 Posts: 276 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Sometimes when I buy chips for me and my boyfriend I eat mine (140 gr ) and then end up eating half of his :(.... and now I want chips and nuts :(
  • TahoeSki
    TahoeSki Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was looking at some cute gym guys the other day and nearly fell off the elliptical =(

Laughing. Out. Loud. SO funny! Good for you! :smile:

• turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    smr09012 wrote: »
    I get really bummed when my morning poo comes after I get to work and I can't take my daily weight afterwards...

Me toooo!!!! All the time!

Me three!!!!

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I put back in the freezer empty ice cream cartons, just to watch my daughters' reactions. :trollface:

This total sounds like something my husband would do to our daughter. She LOVES ice cream. Like, more than anything .

• theflyingpelican
    theflyingpelican Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I leave an laughable remnant of Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream in the cup just so I can tell myself I didn't eat the whole pint.
  • Katerina9408
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I don't always shower after working out. Also, sometimes I pick the selection with the lowest calories if I don't feel like searching through the database to find out what I'm really eating. Oh, and according to MFP, I consume WAY too much sodium, but I don't really care because I LOVE salty foods. Oh and Dr. Pepper. It's my guilty pleasure.
    It is not good for your hair to wash it everyday.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I could give a rats *kitten* about my macros so long as I get in the neighborhood of 115 - 140 grams per day in protein...I don't understand why people obsess about something that doesn't really matter a whole lot outside of very specific fitness and composition goals.
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just spent 2 hours on mfp when I should have been studying for a test- whoops!
  • chattyabbey
    chattyabbey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

ditto! Every. Single. Day.

If it's not Spanx, then it's control top tights or stockings. Anything to provide a little extra "control" or support.

• ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I leave an laughable remnant of Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream in the cup just so I can tell myself I didn't eat the whole pint.

And then comes along your significant other and opens the freezer.. Ohh ice cream. The happy endorphins rush all over then you open it. aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

• Katerina9408
    Options
    I just spent 2 hours on mfp when I should have been studying for a test- whoops!

LOL same !!! I have exam on Accounting and I have to learn 450 pages but I am too lazy.Maybe tomorrow.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I don't always shower after working out. Also, sometimes I pick the selection with the lowest calories if I don't feel like searching through the database to find out what I'm really eating. Oh, and according to MFP, I consume WAY too much sodium, but I don't really care because I LOVE salty foods. Oh and Dr. Pepper. It's my guilty pleasure.
    It is not good for your hair to wash it everyday.

? You don't have to wash your hair every time you take a shower.
  • holly55555
    holly55555 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I went 757 calories over my goal yesterday. And it was mostly wine. Oh well ;)
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I'm lazy and eat too much crap... I get to the gym as often as I can, but i still come up with stupid excuses :(
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    To the guy that cut me off on my cycling commute and pushed me off the road and then drove off, yeah, when I finally followed you and found out where you worked? That was me that let the air out of your tires every Friday for 2 months. Sorry. not at all.

And I keyed your car.

tumblr_inline_ndt1k86QTk1s7js3w.gif

OMG!! I'm laughing for both of us... sorta! I've been wondering if someone is letting air out of my tires in the last couple months! At first I thought it was a slow leak, then as time went on and it was during a snow storm..it was completely flat. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

You made me laugh though and I need that right now as I deal with the stupid tire. ;)

Ha. We're in the same predicament. I have a slow leak, and it's going to keep slow leaking until I buy new tires.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    - I used a cut-up garbage bag as a shower curtain for two years. It works.
    - I've worn the same pair of jeans for 1.5 years now and not sure I ever washed them.
    I could give a rats ***** about my macros
    Same. As long as I get 80+ grams of protein, I couldn't care less.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I haven't been careful with what I eat beyond making sure I get sufficient calcium, eating veggies and fruits for micros, and meats since getting multiple fractures a couple of weeks ago. I ate an entire box of disgusting chocolates last week in addition to my three hospital meals and fruit my sister bought.

I'm prepared to count again once I get home (currently staying at a rehab), though I will be eating slightly above sedentary maintaince.

• xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    Once every week or two I buy a dozen chocolate donuts, get to the office early & leave them in the break room anonymously, and get grim satisfaction out of watching the same people who say to me "I need to eat like you" chow down.

Dude, sorry, but I am going to have to judge you on this one. You are an a$shole. I really can't think of anything else to say.

My confession? "Sometimes I just have to judge people, even when I am not supposed to."

Sorry you can't control yourself around chocolate donuts.

• KyShea120
    Options
    I gave my sisters daughter straight up sugar and made my sister stay up all night with her because she wouldn't share her ice cream ... :'(
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    When people ask me or my brother what our favorite dessert is and we say "brownie batter", they always look at us quizzically and say "...brownies, you mean?" No. Delicious, raw-eggy brownie batter.

While I sympathize with the weekly trap you've found yourself in, I'm glad to have found another Batter Enthusiast.

(Are you making it from scratch, or using box mix? I can't keep any sort of quick desert options in the house. If I want something sweet, I have to make it, so it happens less often. Not that brownie batter is hard to whip up....)

Have you even frozen brownie batter? OMG......AMAZING. it never fully solidifies, and is like batter soft serve. Heaven!