Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,415 Member
    Options
    AllTheNoms wrote: »
    I used to make butter sandwiches. Butter? Good. Bread? Good.

It really is a wonder how I ended up overweight.

Mayonnaise and salt on white bread. *drools a little*
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    If I can see my totals are going to be over I fudge my serving sizes, or should I say, i "reevaluate" my serving sizes. My pic is from last summer and I didn't change my weight to reflect my December gain until this week. Thankfully is only 10 lbs. I let my weight creep up from 135 to 140 over the previous year because I've been strength training and clothes still fit good so I knew it was muscles, but 8 lbs in one month is not muscle!
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    AllTheNoms wrote: »
    I used to make butter sandwiches. Butter? Good. Bread? Good.

It really is a wonder how I ended up overweight.

Mayonnaise and salt on white bread. *drools a little*

^^Heavy breathing
  • Deedee1111111
    Deedee1111111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

this just absolutely made my day hahaha. sounds like something i would do. i once ate an entire box of baker's chocolate...semi-sweet. it was disgusting. but also the best thing ever.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

this just absolutely made my day hahaha. sounds like something i would do. i once ate an entire box of baker's chocolate...semi-sweet. it was disgusting. but also the best thing ever.
    Yep. Ate several spoonfuls of unsweetened cocoa powder a few nights ago. Oops.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Laurend224 wrote: »
    I can't do any type of jumping jacks or running without my belly smacking the top of my thighs. It's really embarrassing. Going to talk to a surgeon about a panniculectomy. Three kids and yo-yoing between 140 and 252 a few times wrecked my belly.

First time that happened to me I was like "what the hell is that sound?" Then it hit me...then I started laughing. If I didn't laugh I was going to cry. ;) Someone I know who has lost over 200 pounds is having that surgery in August.

• lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    ItsMe0909 wrote: »
    I had to do a chocolate exorcism. Translated: I received a box of assorted chocolates without a clear calorie assignment. Open box..... try to figure out what you're allowed per serving. Mistake, bring the box with you.... while reading MFP community entries. CRAP! More dead soldiers in a short amount of time. And the irony is while reading weight loss posts.... Ok, must get back on the treadmill. Did not log the chocolate or the extra exercise. Like it never even happened.

Lesson leaned: Fannie May is a better choice. 5 pieces of Mint Melt Aways- take your 5 pieces for 240 cals and get the hell out of there. Put the box back in a low traffic cabinet.
    Ha, I totally do the thing where I secretly exercise to burn calories I don't want to see in my diary. I also pre-log my meals, and sometimes I'll end up eating something I hadn't planned before dinner and if it is roughly the same calories as my dinner was going to be I'll just leave it. So, my diary will say something like "one egg, I cup egg whites, 2 slices cheese, 30g salsa, 25g baby spinach" when in reality I ate like, 4 cookies instead. My diary is private, nobody else even SEES it.
  • willibear
    Options
    I have been eating carbs - and I liked it! but back on track today - goodbye my secret lover -- LOL
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    Reeses peanut butter cup minis are like pretty pink bows and unicorns....

ArtieTruth.gif

I just finished a bag of those and a bag of the York Peppermint Patty minis last night. I try to only eat 5 in one sitting of either. But hours later, I'll go back for 3-5 more, and the bag will be gone in just a few days.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    CATCAT77 wrote: »
    well since we are confession .This might be TMI i was running up and down flight of stairs in my with my top off and i hit both of my eyes with my boobs .fell down laughing so hard got up ran to my flopped back on my bed and hit my eyes again.And i did not get black eyes from it .
    I'm sorry but I lol'd at this ( · )( · )
  • jdhcm2006
    Options
    LCloops wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I feel like my sisters judge the fact that I do pole fitness, and it annoys me. They have both told me that I can't buy a pole and put it in the house, but one day in the near future (once a sale comes around) I am going to put a pole up and they're just going to have to deal with it.

I just signed up for pole dancing classes, I think it was kick *kitten* fun... and a hell of a good workout you go girl... and don't let anyone tell you... you can't! :)

Thanks! It is so much fun. I'm starting level 2 on V-Day.
  • jdhcm2006
    edited February 2015
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    When people ask me or my brother what our favorite dessert is and we say "brownie batter", they always look at us quizzically and say "...brownies, you mean?" No. Delicious, raw-eggy brownie batter.

While I sympathize with the weekly trap you've found yourself in, I'm glad to have found another Batter Enthusiast.

(Are you making it from scratch, or using box mix? I can't keep any sort of quick desert options in the house. If I want something sweet, I have to make it, so it happens less often. Not that brownie batter is hard to whip up....)

Have you even frozen brownie batter? OMG......AMAZING. it never fully solidifies, and is like batter soft serve. Heaven!

Today I had to actively stop myself from buying a box of brownie mix today at Target and doing this. I had the box in my hand and everything. And I was trying to think of ways to portion them, so I could have frozen brownie batter for the next week or so.
  • ovinas1
    ovinas1 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    When people ask me or my brother what our favorite dessert is and we say "brownie batter", they always look at us quizzically and say "...brownies, you mean?" No. Delicious, raw-eggy brownie batter.

While I sympathize with the weekly trap you've found yourself in, I'm glad to have found another Batter Enthusiast.

(Are you making it from scratch, or using box mix? I can't keep any sort of quick desert options in the house. If I want something sweet, I have to make it, so it happens less often. Not that brownie batter is hard to whip up....)

Have you even frozen brownie batter? OMG......AMAZING. it never fully solidifies, and is like batter soft serve. Heaven!

Today I had to actively stop myself from buying a box of brownie mix today at Target and doing this. I had the box in my hand and everything. And I was trying to think of ways to portion them, so I could have frozen brownie batter for the next week or so.

I know, I want to do it also. Shhhhh >:)
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options

Have you considered the single-serving microwavable brownie bowls?

warmdelights.gif
  • jdhcm2006
    Options

LOL. This may be the wrong thread for us! :p
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    While I eat a lot more fruit and vegis, I still have to have that Big Mac every now and then. Sometimes I eat the fries too. But when I do this I really cut back on other food during the day. It's worked for me, I am finally at goal weight.
  • ovinas1
    Options
    MFP for me in this thread is .... mother ..... Pig
  • spink7
    Options
    I have one too.. I ate only 800 calories yesterday and burnt over 500.. Not proud moment I know
  • multiflower1234
    multiflower1234 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i have white bread every single morning v.v
  • ovinas1
    Options

LOL. This may be the wrong thread for us! :p

We should create the "what did you eat for your binge" thread.