Slow cooker recipes with low calories

Options

Replies

• ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    I have sent a private message for a copy of the pamphlet, but no response. Maybe if I post my email here? cbcbrass98@gmail.com
  • lauren0985
    lauren0985 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • JNALTBK
    JNALTBK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the slow cooker pamphlet offer. Would much appreciate receiving it. Thanks
    johnjan@tcc.on.ca
  • JDA007
    JDA007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lol! Is it to late to request a copy of the pamplet?? Would love it thank you! sjessica.adams@gmail.com

Jessica
  • riska24
    riska24 Posts: 3
    Options
    Any chance you could send me a copy, too? Hope it's not too late! =)

riska_24@hotmail.com

Thank you!!
  • nanaof6kids
    Options
    Hi my name is Eunice ,I would love it if you would send it to me...My e-mail is driggerse@yahoo.com ..Thanks
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kosh02
    kosh02 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    no I cook frozen meat and chicken all the time done in 8 -9 hours and awesome!!
  • Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Put the frozen chicken pieces into your crockpot.

The cooking time will depend on how thick your pieces of chicken are, and if they are frozen or not.

I thought you weren't supposed to put frozen meat into a crock pot? I believe I read that both on MFP and on my Crock Pot instructions. I receive the largest ss Crock Pot brand one for Christmas and I defrosted 2 breasts in advance and cooked on low for 8.5 hours so then frozen would be like 15+ hours would it not?

I put frozen meat in all the time and have never had a problem. I always use low heat setting and it's done in 8 hours when I get home from work.
  • rmoore415
    rmoore415 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a copy of your pamphlet also. Please send to rmcclurkinmoore415@gmail.com
  • GeminiStayFresh
    Options
    bump!
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I would appericate a copy 2 please. jlbond7@yahoo.com. Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • jab144
    jab144 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like a copy too, if possible. Thank you jab144@gmail.com.
  • gagster
    gagster Posts: 12
    Options
    Would really like a copy of the recipes. Might be easier to post them on the site and let everyone get their copy. hehe creynolds1942@aol.com
  • kimel
    kimel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

I would love a copy!!!! Thanks!!!!! knhall09@gmail.com
    [/quote

Would love a copy of it.
    Thanks in advance
    kimel@ns.sympatico.ca
  • elyssiam
    elyssiam Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love the pamphlet when you get a chance!! My e-mail address is elyssiamathias@yahoo.com. Thank you!!!!
  • caclinton10
    caclinton10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please send it to me too. christaclinton@yahoo.com
  • sestokes
    sestokes Posts: 4
    Options
    would you send me a copy of the crock pot receipes to sestokes@yahoo.com:smile:
    Thanks,
    Sherry
  • sceck
    sceck Posts: 219
    Options
    bump