Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    HawtTamale wrote: »
    I refuse to have sex with the lights on for fear the man I'm with will see my body and be so repulsed he'll refuse to have sex with me.

ugh i feeel you :\:'(

I have to ask both you ladies WHY?? He loves you, right? So he loves your body!! If he was repulsed by you, he would not be with you now!!

• dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a cross trainer for home in a couple of weeks and I fully intend to start sleeping in gym clothes so I can have 5 minutes longer in bed before a morning workout

I'm confused...

Why wear clothes at all if it's in your house? Naked cardio sounds liberating.

Not only black eyes as a few other ladies posted, but my breasts hurt just reading that, way too much bouncing around to not hurt!!

Ah, my bad. I failed to take such logistical considerations into account.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a cross trainer for home in a couple of weeks and I fully intend to start sleeping in gym clothes so I can have 5 minutes longer in bed before a morning workout

I'm confused...

Not only black eyes as a few other ladies posted, but my breasts hurt just reading that, way too much bouncing around to not hurt!!

I've started waking up my husband so he can take the kids to school on the way to work now so I can just stay in my PJs to workout in the morning without having to change twice.The weird thing is that unless I'm really jumping around, it's actually not my breasts that bother me the most... it's the loose skin on my stomach :( I found out that I can't exercise in underwear anymore and I need some kind of pants to hold it down.

Also noticed last time I ran at the gym that my regular sweat pants just don't cut it anymore, for the same reason... I need to wear the tight ones. Sigh. I would wear spanx but I sweat way too much as it is. I need a tummy tuck...
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I'm confused...

I've started waking up my husband so he can take the kids to school on the way to work now so I can just stay in my PJs to workout in the morning without having to change twice.The weird thing is that unless I'm really jumping around, it's actually not my breasts that bother me the most... it's the loose skin on my stomach :( I found out that I can't exercise in underwear anymore and I need some kind of pants to hold it down.

Also noticed last time I ran at the gym that my regular sweat pants just don't cut it anymore, for the same reason... I need to wear the tight ones. Sigh. I would wear spanx but I sweat way too much as it is. I need a tummy tuck...

That sucks! What about just a belly band??

I have giant breast, so I cannot walk at a rapid pace even or up a flight of stairs without tying those puppies down, lol

• DrWhoIsYerDad
    DrWhoIsYerDad Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Been overeating at lunch, pizza and burger king, and it has to stop before the depression kicks in.
  • agraf01
    agraf01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

This sounds like something I would do. Sometimes being desperate for something sweet can lead to a very "out of control" feeling. For this reason I try to keep a bar of dark chocolate (72%) with mint in my fridge. Something about the mint and chocolate together helps kill the craving and I can get by with eating only a quarter of the bar a day.

My confession - I ate three doughnuts the other day, I knew I would feel sick after, but I did it anyway. Yikes!
  • BadgerFaced
    BadgerFaced Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »
    I under log exercise and over log food. Walk/jog for 30 minutes and burn 200+ calories? I only log about 60. Sometimes I eat them back, sometimes I don't.
    Ate a serving of sour cream for 35 calories? I'll log 40, even though I weighed it.
    All of this is done just in case there's error in my calorie calculating. I'm always pleasantly surprised at the end of the week (I still lose my 2 pounds a week, so this is nothing detrimental).

I do the exact same thing. I tend it works out a bit better... but to be totally honest, sometimes I wont log a snack at the end of the day knowing I do that. It's usually something that is 200 or less calories and it just gives me enough freedom to not feel bogged down sometimes from counting.
  • alsomutants
    alsomutants Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Guys I feel awful about this one. I have ADHD and take stimulants for studying and work. Sometimes on rest days, I'll take one of my pills to curb my appetite to make it easier to stay under my caloric intake. On the bright side I usually take the opportunity to study, but I still feel like a horrible person.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    HawtTamale wrote: »
    I refuse to have sex with the lights on for fear the man I'm with will see my body and be so repulsed he'll refuse to have sex with me.

ugh i feeel you :\:'(

I have to ask both you ladies WHY?? He loves you, right? So he loves your body!! If he was repulsed by you, he would not be with you now!!

im single no one loves me *pouts* i dont know ill see what happens but to be totally honest i am terrified of sex.........because i think once someone sees me naked they will constantly be wishing i was better.../sigh or just be really disappointed and grossed out
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options

I'm confused...

Definitely painful! With DDD's even just working out in a sports bra that isn't supportive enough can be painful, or annoying in the very least. But jumping around with NO bra? Ouch ouch ouch. I have done yoga without a bra before, though. That didn't bother me too much, except when I was having to do downward dog & stuff like that... I had a boobs-on-chin situation.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Iseulte wrote: »
    My Christmas tree is still up.

It's not a Christmas tree. It's a Valentine's tree. Mine is still up too.
    Thanks! i will now start cutting hearts to put on mine...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    nonstopper wrote: »
    I have a thing for older women......
    Would u say its a big thing or a little+thing.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

I'm confused...

Definitely painful! With DDD's even just working out in a sports bra that isn't supportive enough can be painful, or annoying in the very least. But jumping around with NO bra? Ouch ouch ouch. I have done yoga without a bra before, though. That didn't bother me too much, except when I was having to do downward dog & stuff like that... I had a boobs-on-chin situation.
    Confession:I have never purchased a sports bra
  • Wtn_Gurl
    Wtn_Gurl Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    my confession - i hate exercise. at least at this point. my feet ache and legs ache from too much weight. i have no energy. i can walk 2-3 blocks only. i can stand about 5 minutes at most. my weight has done this. i dont know when i will exercise. im going to maybe do pool exercises for now.
  • Tammy518
    Tammy518 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

I have so done this myself, only I made it seem better, you know I wouldn't drop any of it, by first adding peanut butter to the spoon then dipping it in the can. So so guilty :neutral_face:
  • nyhcsiss
    nyhcsiss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm getting really hangry now when I crave something and can't have it. What makes it worse is that I've reached a plateau on my weight and the scale isn't budging. Uuggh
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    So I work managing a diner.

Someone left one of those little pocket scales drug dealers use to weigh weed at a table.

It has since become my work food scale.
    Now that is almost as hilarious as being willing to push your mom down the stairs for the pizza!

• christinaleemurphy
    Options
    I told myself at the start of the New Year I would cut back Starbucks...Still trying to work on that!
  • savgar32
    savgar32 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ah, I was vegan for "a year" but it was more like 10 months. For the last two months I ate vegan around friends/family and even my boyfriend but I would sneak off at night to binge eat an entire little ceasers pizza with ranch, dounts, cookies, queso, potato salad, fries, just bad stuff and I would devour it all in my car.. a very low, low point in my life as I was doing that about 3 times a week and gained back almost 50lbs that I had lost the previous year. Luckily, I havent binged in about 6 months and am back on track but damn, I feel bad for lying for no reason and putting my body through that.
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Went to dinner with hubby and the kids tonight, just sandwhiches at Charley's, but I had pre planned what I was going to have in order to maintain a really good day. When I got there they had a smaller version of the sandwich I wanted, which cut over 100 calories off what I had already logged. So I stole one of hubby's fries, and then another, and another, and then some from each of the kids. Pretty sure I ate a full order of fries, plus honey mustard to dip them in.

And there goes what was going to be my only good day this week. I did so good for so long, and now I can't seem to get myself back on track