Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    out of curiosity one time i searched how many calories semen has on MFP food database

unnamed-91.gif

And??? What was the answer? lol

You should google Nutrition value of human semen - interesting facts there! LOL! It has a little protien in it. and 0.7 calories in "one load".

How many grams is a load?

I dunno, lemme grab my food scale. BRB...
    You're killing me!! Bwahaha!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Wtn_Gurl wrote: »
    my confession - i hate exercise. at least at this point. my feet ache and legs ache from too much weight. i have no energy. i can walk 2-3 blocks only. i can stand about 5 minutes at most. my weight has done this. i dont know when i will exercise. im going to maybe do pool exercises for now.

My confession is that I freaking LOVE exercise and get really bitchy/angry when I am injured or otherwise unable to move.

I also get really good endorphin highs even though I don't run much.

My sister was an Olympic-level distance runner and she was impossible to be around when she could not run. I have never been on that level as an athlete (different body type) but I am exactly the same way--it just isn't as obvious to others in my case.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I truly did start to lose weight because I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis, BUT... deep down? I need to be thinner than my sister. She constantly made fun of me for being fat when we were kids. Recently, we were the same size for a while, and then she took off a few pounds.

This is war now.

Haaa. Yes. I could have written this. (My sister uses mfp too, so if you see this, hi)

• ninayoungdog617
    ninayoungdog617 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    No matter what the scale says I feel like I need to be 5 pounds thinner. It's like I don't let myself enjoy and celebrate when I make goal. I hate that about myself.
  • SlickMcVega
    Options
    I get mad at my wife and kids sometimes when i dont get to workout or train because there is no time. I know i do it, and feel terrible and selfish.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I truly did start to lose weight because I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis, BUT... deep down? I need to be thinner than my sister. She constantly made fun of me for being fat when we were kids. Recently, we were the same size for a while, and then she took off a few pounds.

This is war now.

Haaa. Yes. I could have written this. (My sister uses mfp too, so if you see this, hi)

My issues are not with my sister, but with my mother...which is strange, because we do not have the same body type at all and I am nearly a foot taller than she is. In spite of this, she has always been very self-satisfied about being smaller than I am. She had a kidney transplant a couple of years ago and has put on a little bit of weight--really not that much considering everything she has been through.

We went shopping together last summer and she bought a pair of navy blue cotton pants that I also happen to own...except mine are size 10 and hers are size 14. I didn't say anything, but it took ALL of my willpower not to make a big deal out of it.
  • amberrebecca19
    Options
    My confession: I drank Mountain Dew by the 2 liter. 2 a day. Directly from the bottle. I'm on a new kick, again. I have been Dew free since Jan. 16. :D

Also, when my hubby ate hot, cheesy, melty pizza right in front of me after I told him that I was craving it... Well, I thought violent thoughts.
  • blcjazzie
    blcjazzie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I tie a thin ribbon around my waist to remind myself to keep the tummy tucked in. Pinches if I let the tummy loose. :\
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    My confession: I drank Mountain Dew by the 2 liter. 2 a day. Directly from the bottle. I'm on a new kick, again. I have been Dew free since Jan. 16. :D

Also, when my hubby ate hot, cheesy, melty pizza right in front of me after I told him that I was craving it... Well, I thought violent thoughts.

Next time he is craving sex, tell him no. Then do it yourself in front of him.
  • SandyBVTN
    SandyBVTN Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Confession! The batteries on my food scale are in need of replacement, so often the scale misses the first bit of food. For example, if I'm grating cheese onto my dish, it won't register until I know I have at least .4oz already - and then it'll start with .1. So I get .3 or .4 free oz of food. I'm loving this bonus calorie-free cheese!
  • sososmommy1
    sososmommy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I count *kitten* as cardio. I read that it can burn up to 100 calories. Even if it doesn't burn that many calories, it's still more fun than going to the gym!

• schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have in my calendar what I want my max weight to be weekly up to mid April
  • foochick
    foochick Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm going to read these every day. lol. I weigh myself before bed, upon wakening and when I get home from work or wherever. I also dont update my weight here until it's got a .0 on the scale.
  • exlibrissilvio
    exlibrissilvio Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess that it made me REALLY happy when my ex bf saw me after i lost over 100 pounds & dumbfoundedly told me im the most gorgeous women hes ever known.... I probably also secretly hoped his new gf was mad

*flips hair*

Isn't that the BEST? Ugh. You may want me, but you can't have me. :P
  • blindeexoxo123
    blindeexoxo123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If I plan to go to a buffet I don't eat all day so I can eat all I want at the buffet.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    foochick wrote: »
    Wow, I'm going to read these every day. lol. I weigh myself before bed, upon wakening and when I get home from work or wherever. I also dont update my weight here until it's got a .0 on the scale.

Twins. I weigh myself every time I'm in the bathroom and I'm not going to bore people with my .2 losses!
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound stupid >.< and noobish, but to this day I still wish I had a thigh gap even though it's not even possible for my body type. It sucks not having any "good" body traits. I'm a banana shape. I don't have huge breasts or a big butt. I have violin hips that go inwards instead of outwards, and I judge myself at every moment. I feel like I'll never be as good looking as people who are "naturally beautiful" no matter how many years I take to change myself. I'm still going to do it, though

Jojomotivated: It's not stupid, but it's self-defeating! Is the pic of you? You are naturally beautiful! I wish you could see it in yourself! If you really aren't happy with the way you look, make changes for yourself, but not for ANYONE else. You have to live in your own skin. If you don't like your shape you can do a lot to change it by weight training. I'm sure if you try a little, you can find traits that are beautiful! I hope you can find a place to love yourself the way you deserve!!
  • dlharris1
    dlharris1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    These are hilarious love them! I am currently addicted to my baby's biscuits, had 6 yesterday :\ only 30 calories each but still!
  • sososmommy1
    sososmommy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If I'm a few calories over my allowance at the end of the day, I make a plan to seduce my husband so I can burn those extra calories off and log it as cardio. Win win!
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I lost a lot of weight a year and a half ago drinking alcohol and barely eating, subsequently losing a lot muscle mass too. I sorted out my diet and exercise routine a year ago but even now at 112lbs I'm the dreaded skinny fat. My arms and legs are slim and toned but my middle is still very flabby looking.