Starting Jillian Michaels 30DS Friday the 22nd! Who's in?

Options

Replies

• DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    L2 D8 complete. im quite looking forward to our next challenge on level 3 lol GO shred girls :happy:
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Level2 day8 Done... now that its getting easier of course its time to move onto level 3 haha Finally master a level and have to leave it. Looking forward to day 30. Ill still keep at it but want to alternate levels with days for my next 30 days!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 8 done! I'm also thinking I might mix it up and do a different level each day when we're done. You're right though, finally start to feel ok doing a level and oh, time for the next one!:)
  • rungirl27
    rungirl27 Posts: 32
    Options
    I agree today I started feeling it was a bit easier....FINALLY!
  • steffystef
    steffystef Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my Day 6 L2 today.. I was exhausted mothers day and missed that day. I dont know about it getting easier.. I guess I'll see how today goes! This was about the same time that I quite the 1st time around.. But I'm still going strong now!!!! I'm thinking after L3 ill start her other work outs that I've had collecting dust by my tv stand..the banish fat and no more trouble zones.. Good luck everyone! I just got more pumped to do my Day 6!!!!

5625584.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DebiP10
    Options
    L2 d9 done, omg only 1 day left then we are going to get beasted off jillian lol
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    UGH! Still sick, probaby worse today, doing laundry at the moment trying to motivate myself to do L2D9... ill do it, ive come way to far to miss a day its just annoying when my head feels like itll pop. guess i should be greatful im sick right when level 2 has gotten easier and not at the beginning of level 3! Great job ladies, ill check in in a bit when i get jillian done.......
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    L2D9 DONE!!! Ugh i have to feel better tomorrow!
  • Katrob9
    Options
    L2 D9 done!! One more day then it is on to Level 3. Level 3 looks scary!!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    level 3 does look scary but i have heard level 2 is the hardest so we will see soon! one more day ladies!!
  • DebiP10
    Options
    L2 D10 finished yeee haaaaaa. im not going to measure until friday as TOM for me from monday so still feeling rather swelled and bloated so hopefully i will be finished by friday and feeling a lot slimmer ready for my measure in :tongue:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    level 2 day 10 done... tomorrow starts our final leg of this adventure... will be posting my weigh in results in the morning!
  • Katrob9
    Options
    Level 2 Day 10 done!! Level 3 today! I'm looking forward to seeing the back of level 2 like. I'm also not going to weigh or measure because my TOM is now and is making me really bloated so I am going to wait so I won't feel disheartened!
  • DebiP10
    Options
    Same here kat, was getting really bored with level 2 so tonight should be a shock to my system. TOM also so im hanging on till im totally finished cos if my measurements havent changed it will send me on a downer lol
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Here are my results. Finally level 2 helped me lose some pounds! FINALLY!!!

Start ---L1D10 ---L2D10
    Height- 5ft 5in ---Height- 5ft 5in --- Height 5ft 5in
    Weight- 170 ---Weight- 168lbs ---Weight 164
    Bust- 38 ---Bust- 38 --- Bust 38
    Arms- 13 ---Arms-12 ---Arms 12
    Upper waist- 36 ---Upper Waist- 34.5 ---Upper Waist 34
    Lower waist-41 ---Lower Waist- 40.5 ---Lower Waist 40
    Hips- 45 ---Hips- 44 ---Hips 43
    Thighs- 25.5 ---Thighs 24 ---Thighs 24

totals so far
    -6lbs
    1in arms
    2in upper waist
    1in low waist
    2in hips
    1in thighs

6lbs & 7inchs, not bad. The change i seen on the scale finally is just what i needed. Even though i knew by inchs and my clothes that i was shrinking not losing weight was wearing on me big time!
  • DebiP10
    Options
    wow hun your results are fabulous!!!!!! ive just done L3 D1 and got to say thats the best workout ive had, exhausting but thoroughly enjoyed every second. i will measure and weight on saturday morning as tom finishes tomorrow. We will have to sort out our next challenge cos im hooked now :smile:
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Yes Debi me too!!! Im very happy with my results this morning. Just finished D1L3... I agree, best work out so far. Very tough but i really liked it. Dont know that ill ever be able to do the jumping lunge things, they kill my knees. And everytime i tried to do the jumping butt kicks i couldnt get my feet off the ground and about fell on my face! lol So ill probably just do regular lunges with arm curls or something and regular butt kicks!
  • DebiP10
    Options
    lol same here. hopefully as the days go on we'll be experts at them hahahaha
  • Katrob9
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I'm so pleased I wasn't the only one who had a hard time with the butt kicks and jump lunges. I obviously just have terrible balance because I thought I was going to land on my face doing those butt kicks!

I absolutely loved Level 3, it was hard and I was really tired at the end but it felt good tired. So much core work! My arms were shaking by the end of it from doing so much plank work!

I reckon we should give ourselves a week off when we finish and then start the 6 week six pack! What do you reckon girls?

I'm loving being in a group and motivating each other. When I was ill with a bad cold during level 1 there was a day or two that I was so tempted to not do the shred but knowing you guys were doing it totally made me push through and carry on. I think I would have cheated and had a day off if I had only been accountable to me but I didn't want to post that I had skipped one!

:)
  • DebiP10
    Options
    6 week 6 pack sounds good to me kat, im in :smile: