How do you get rid of toxins?

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    moijo705 wrote: »
    green tea.. liquorice root tea.. lemon tea and apple and cranberry juice. Recommended by my Docs.
    Doc Oz?

cuz they lied to you cuz.
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh God, I am in. Toxins, PH levels, mean people, zombie thread... This is just an excellent start to a Monday morning.

bco0k4sn58g8.jpg
    cat.jpg 34.2K
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    green tea.. liquorice root tea.. lemon tea and apple and cranberry juice. Recommended by my Docs.

Get a new doctor.
  • RinnyLush wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh God, I am in. Toxins, PH levels, mean people, zombie thread... This is just an excellent start to a Monday morning.

bco0k4sn58g8.jpg

Me too.

Keep 'em coming.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member

let me guess you go to a naturepath ...??? or whatever they are called/spelled...
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    ndj1979 wrote: »

let me guess you go to a naturepath ...??? or whatever they are called/spelled...

srs question. Is that the same as a homeopathic?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Troutsy wrote: »

Naturopaths usually practice homeopathy, as well as a lot of other pseudoscientific practices. My sister-in-law saw one who hooked her up to a machine that he claimed would shoot energy through her body and allow the spirits to tell him what was wrong with her. So. :indifferent:
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member

Naturopaths usually practice homeopathy, as well as a lot of other pseudoscientific practices. My sister-in-law saw one who hooked her up to a machine that he claimed would shoot energy through her body and allow the spirits to tell him what was wrong with her. So. :indifferent:

:p Can't. Stop. Laughing!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member

Ahh- thank you for the explination...

....And I really hope it wasn't a high voltage of electricity... :#
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member

Oh my gosh.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member

My cousin is one...she has referred to herself as both over the years. I think naturepath might be the new, less exposed-as-fraudulent word for homeopath.

MY massage therapist who is *awesome* has never once mentioned toxins to me, but she has advised that I drink extra water after a massage because the knots tie up chemicals in them that are released back into the bloodstream when they're...rubbed out. I do know I feel wonky after a massage but I also know that I get super deep tissue massages that leave bruises so it could easily be just emo wonky.

• Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    You get rid of toxins by having a liver and kidneys.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member

OMG. Priceless.

• evolution328
    evolution328 Posts: 83 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. They helped and she was proud to say the toxins had gone down.

How exactly is she measuring your toxin levels? This sounds like a crock of *kitten* to me...

I agree.
  • ndj1979

I think my business partners sister and law went to someone like that..he said by looking into her eyes he could tell that her system was out of whack or some BS like that...I can't believe people actually go for this stuff...
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member

... doctor, or scientologist?
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.......No! Not quite finished yet!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! This thread has literally made my day. I was so miserable until I read this. Thank you toxic people!! I hope your kidneys and livers start functioning again soon!! That's gotta suck!
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    This thread is hilarious. And at the same time I am relieved to be reminded how simple the weight loss equation really is. The people chiming in about "cleansing" liquids without reading the entire thread is absolutely priceless.
  • ndj1979
    You get rid of toxins by having a liver and kidneys.

apparently, OP's massage therapist could tell they stopped working four years ago ...
This discussion has been closed.