Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• You guys have really made me laugh. Soooo good to know that there are some crazy foodies like me out there. A spoonful of hot chocolate, what's weird about that? Need chocolate? It does the job. However keep on keeping on. Every pound lost should be celebrated.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    I lied to my boss about how bad the roads were today (It snowed last night) just so I could sleep in a couple extra hours :| Totally went in two hours late. lol
  • LeftHandCyclist
    LeftHandCyclist Posts: 11 Member
    Once every 3 to 4 weeks I'll cheat and throw calorie counting out the window. Then it will be a huge slice of carrot cake or whole foods chocolate mousse. Or yes I will have an extra slice of that multi-topping pizza along with a bottle of my home brewed nut brown ale. (Yum) Then I'll get on the scale 2 days later and be up 2 lbs and think great here comes two weeks of high intensity work outs to shave off those extra lbs.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    hessrt wrote: »
    Once every 3 to 4 weeks I'll cheat and throw calorie counting out the window. Then it will be a huge slice of carrot cake or whole foods chocolate mousse. Or yes I will have an extra slice of that multi-topping pizza along with a bottle of my home brewed nut brown ale. (Yum) Then I'll get on the scale 2 days later and be up 2 lbs and think great here comes two weeks of high intensity work outs to shave off those extra lbs.

I giggled like a child when I read "nut brown ale".

• eapple87
    eapple87 Posts: 50 Member
    I have my favourite pizza place as a contact in my phone and they know I like it thin crust, well done, and with paper plates.
  • I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Don't feel bad about this, I eat the whole packet.. sometimes two if I'm really craving chocolate. I've done this since since was a kid. It's weird but I love it. Lol
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Troutsy wrote: »
    I lied to my boss about how bad the roads were today (It snowed last night) just so I could sleep in a couple extra hours :| Totally went in two hours late. lol

I would totally have done that if classes hadn't been cancelled today :D I bet you weren't the only one who did it!
  • DeAnna_DMBFan
    DeAnna_DMBFan Posts: 14 Member
    Most of what I log as "breakfast" is just late night binges that I push over after midnight, so I have the whole day to fix it by doing extra cardio.
  • jmacok
    jmacok Posts: 34 Member
    I use MFP as a tool to help me but my wife does not know about the friends that I have on here. She would freak out. (You all are a better encouragement to my goals than she is)
  • petrinasupler
    petrinasupler Posts: 50 Member
    I can't buy cream cheese for this reason.

I have no self control, I have to make sure I don't buy it or I will eat it...all...at once!! This goes for more than just cream cheese.

I ate an entire 8oz. package of Philly cream cheese early this week (with a spoon, too LOL). Logged 2oz. a day over the next several days, as to hide my shameful binge.

To OP, no judgment from me (as you can see, I've only told you the least stupid thing I've done ;) )--but please stop the "homemade Sauna suit" for exercising. It does nothing good, and is potentially dangerous. Same goes for the overprice "Wrap" products. They "Don't" work (except for emptying your wallet).

• Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    I had a cheat meal last night involving double stack burger and fries with huge ice cream sundae for dessert..... that is not the bad part.... all my addictions have resurfaced and i have now eaten crisps and chocolates for the last 12 hours after a fried breakfast.

Paying for it already...body has gone sluggish and I habe pt in the morning
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member

I would totally have done that if classes hadn't been cancelled today :D I bet you weren't the only one who did it!

I'm pretty sure our whole administration office took the day off. I just wanted a couple extra hours of sleep lol
  • petrinasupler
    I have that same problem with snack foods. I try not to buy them at all and just keep fresh fruits & veggies in the fridge. Nothing like a good carrot when you're craving something....NOT I just look at the dam carrots and remember my goal and end up not eating anything. lol.
    I stopped buying snacky foods to try and curb my 7 to 10 pm "grazing". Last night I mowed down a plate of cheese and crackers.

• schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Messed my wrist up trying to lift more than i could. now i just want to sleep instead of doing any schoolwork.

Looks like i'm going to have to do more cardio and decrease my calories to makeup for the weight training that i can't do.
  • joeboland
    joeboland Posts: 205 Member
    Every Friday, after hockey, I order a medium pan pizza, cheesy bread, and cinna stix, and eat my order in its entirety in one sitting while binge-watching whatever the TV show of the week is. It's how I unwind, and considering I've still lost 110lbs and have consistently been recomping my body with this as a part of my routine, nobody's taking it from me.
  • petrinasupler
    Good Lord woman you scared the hell out of me, I thought you meant you ate out of the cottage cheese containers AT THE STORES and put them back. HAHAHA
    This was pre-dieting, but I accidentally turned myself off of eating cottage cheese because I thought I could eat a little and put it back (so I didn't waste a bowl for a small amount). I stopped ever wanting cottage cheese after I pounded 3 of the 16 oz tubs in a week.

Actually, dieting in general has shown me I had a really bad habit of eating food out of the containers instead of portioning it out.

I mostly eat out of tupperware because I don't like using real bowls/plates. Especially if it's hot food (the plate always gets so hot!).

• I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

• I have done that several times, tastes awesome, lol
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    I bought red velvet oreos and then hid them from my boyfriend so I didn't have to share

I want to try these SO BAD but they are not in Canada. WANT.

I looked today. Ohhh, yes I did. Maybe I can get them on Amazon, lol.
  • lastusernameever
    lastusernameever Posts: 17 Member
    I quick add calories to avoid diary entries like "Pringles, one tube."

LOL! Can relate to that one!!!!