Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    I am small upstairs, have always been small upstairs, and will always be small upstairs. My mom is the same way. I have no sisters.

Big bra cups look really weird and kind of scary to me.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I am small upstairs, have always been small upstairs, and will always be small upstairs. My mom is the same way. I have no sisters.

I'll let you in on a secret. I'm a DD and my own bra cups look really weird and scary to me sometimes. I mean, I'm strapping a pair of soup bowls to my chest every morning. . .
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options

I'll let you in on a secret. I'm a DD and my own bra cups look really weird and scary to me sometimes. I mean, I'm strapping a pair of soup bowls to my chest every morning. . .

• autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am partially face blind so I was oblivious about looks as a child. Didn't know who was considered good looking! and I was clueless about how important looks can be. I miss those days but I think there is no going back once you are socialized to the world. But I am a work in progress...interestingly improving my looks has helped me shift the emphasis away from it. Maybe one day when I am old and am not judged for my looks any longer I can be that child again. And I will embrace it because that is the circle of life!
  • aurora1111616
    aurora1111616 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    tchell99 wrote: »
    Confession: I am almost 40 and have never had a hickey until today.

I have 3. At first I thought I had chocolate on my neck, then it occurred to me that I had not eaten any chocolate.

They are very large, very purple and will be difficult to hide. I don't bruise easily, which makes me wonder if this was done intentionally to "mark" me or something. I have no idea how I feel about that.

I am LAUGHING! Not sure if it was to mark you purposely or not, but that is some funny shite!

• schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I threw away half of the food I meal prepped last week because I didn't like the chicken I made.

I also hate my roommate and wish he would clean off the stove, stopping using my groceries(oil, seasonings, onions) and stop smoking in his room.
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I used to take totinos frozen pizzas and put chips and crackers in the middle of them and eat them like tacos, multiple pizza tacos at a time. I also ate a bag of 90 pizza rolls in 2 days.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to put the weight tracker at the bottom of a post but am to lazy to find out.
  • amyh1994
    amyh1994 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ... today I took the train for 45 minutes just to get a burrito.

yep.
  • Merkavar
    Options
    amyh1994 wrote: »

yep.

I can't say I have had a burrito. Not even 100% sure what it is. Like a kebab isn't it?
  • amyh1994
    amyh1994 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »

yep.

I can't say I have had a burrito. Not even 100% sure what it is. Like a kebab isn't it?

Meat (usually beef, chicken or pork), sour cream, cheese, beans and salad all rolled up in a big flour tortilla :) I'd never had one either until I moved to Canada 6 months ago and now I'm obsessed... oops

• Gem_Runner
    Gem_Runner Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I weigh at least 2-3 pounds lighter when I weigh myself backwards on the scale, so I started going with that number instead of weighing normally.
  • snackrifice9
    snackrifice9 Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I once ate 40 McNuggets in one sitting. Fasted the entire next day to make up for it. Not worth it.
  • schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I once ate 40 McNuggets in one sitting. Fasted the entire next day to make up for it. Not worth it.

Wow!! I can't get through more than 10 without getting tired of them.
    I had never eaten a McDonald's chicken nugget or ramen noodles until I got to college.
  • Merkavar
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »

yep.

Meat (usually beef, chicken or pork), sour cream, cheese, beans and salad all rolled up in a big flour tortilla :) I'd never had one either until I moved to Canada 6 months ago and now I'm obsessed... oops
    A mixed meat kebab sounds better. Beef and chicken lettuce onion tomato cheese BBQ sauce
  • KrisAZ000
    KrisAZ000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Don't worry I finished the rest of the box today. They are gone! ate them for bfast and lunch.

Cookies for breakfast and lunch! We must be soul sisters! I could eat sweets for every meal, every day.

My confession for today is that I did over an hour of cardio and only ate crackers all day so that I could have a ton of calories left for a belated Valentine's dinner. I then had a carb fest of Italian food. That was followed by a package of birthday cake flavored M&M's and a Snickers bar while watching 50 Shades of Grey with my boyfriend.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

yep.

I used to drive 45 minutes for French pastries, lol.
  • antkowiak
    Options
    I ate a late lunch yesterday... and didn't really have a proper dinner. Instead of dinner, I had a few servings of peanuts, a bag of microwave popcorn, and a vodka cocktail. I also added some salt to the peanuts which I neglected to log.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    If my desired cardio machine is open when I get to the gym, I sign up for the NEXT time slot and then hop on immediately.

#fitnessanarchist

you have to sign up ??
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Confession: I missed this thread and was going to bump it if someone else hadn't already!