Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Iam in
  • lexielainex
    lexielainex Posts: 98 Member
    Can always use more motivational friends!
  • I am new to this! Add me as a friend, because I don't know How to!!!

:)
  • niknbri1218
    niknbri1218 Posts: 10 Member
    Looking for friends to motivate and encourage me!
  • minnwow
    minnwow Posts: 28 Member
    Working on lean gains and wedding weight loss. Would love to have some more women to inspire me.
  • kopking1977
    kopking1977 Posts: 18 Member
    Hi I'm john from the UK. I'm 4 weeks in my fitness thing and a stone down..:) iv set up the swimming/gym forum for tips and advice but also just wanted to say hiya. Hiya. :) and for those in the know..Y.N.W.A
  • misskarihari
    misskarihari Posts: 104 Member
    I would love some more friends! Do you log in everyday, are you cheerful and optimistic and like to think positive things? I do! So add me :)
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    always looking for more positive and active friends! I log daily and recently opened my diary.
  • I'd love some active friends! I'm always around on here! XD
    Let's get motivated!
  • Hiya am new to all this just started my diet and already I'm feeling a difference not always hungry now x
  • Ap3Fit21
    Ap3Fit21 Posts: 15 Member
    Make sure you guys add me for daily motivation!

Any questions about fitness, nutrition or workouts let me know!

My Goal: 10% body fat, currently at 13-14%
  • sizzy6
    sizzy6 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi all, feel free to add me, I have stalled with my weight loss so looking for new friends and motivation
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Hi ... If anyone is looking for some cheers and encouragement, feel free to add:

MFP Starting Weight: 264 lbs (Jan 2014)

Current Weight : 184 lbs

To go : 52 lbs
  • wendimarr
    wendimarr Posts: 12 Member
    I would like friends doing the 5:2 or fast diet please. A little motivation and chatting about the same things will help keep us all on track xxxx
  • kiyawow
    kiyawow Posts: 38 Member
    HI anyone can add me, Trying this again so could do with the support and hopefully I can help others
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    hey peeps feel free to add me I`ll do my best to help u
  • sally2303
    sally2303 Posts: 20 Member
    Perth Aus
    - 12wbt round two (Feb 2015)
    - 168cm hourglass
    - heaviest weight 97kg
    - current weight 86.4kg
    - goal weight 65 - 6kg
    - sweet tooth
    - RA & PCOS

Looking for others to keep me motivated and enjoy the journey. Had plenty of attempts but never been so determined as I am now and completely happy to do it the right way no rush. Add me :smile: send me a little something about you and your journey too!
  • grooszeczka
    grooszeczka Posts: 113 Member
    If anyone need a friend I'm here for YOU!

Let's fight together!
    XoXo
  • Hi everyone hope your all having a good food day and not over indulging on any left over pancakes