I need clean eating motivation and friends!

Options

Replies

• J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Lezavargas wrote: »
    It means making most of your choices the heathy stuff so your body is prepared to handle the not-so-healthy!
    This is nonsense...
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    I had Oreos and coffee for breakfast today. I was in a hurry, I'm having a stressful week and it made me happy. I'm still on track to be under my calorie goal for the day. Haterz gonna hate!
    Edit: 2 Oreos. Not the whole box. Because moderation.

I just saw they have cookie dough stuffed oreos, I need to find these but until then I will suffer with cookie dough ice cream

What if... you put a little brownie batter into the bottom of muffin cups and put a cookie dough covered cookie dough oreo on top of the batter, and baked it? ... And then served it with cookie dough flavored ice cream with pieces of cookie dough in it... ?
  • joneallen
    joneallen Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I need a beer.

I'm going to wash off the can off before I drink it, so it's clean.
  • J72FIT
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    Rivers2k wrote: »
    wow people are mean. Sounded to me like the OP was looking for support from others who want to do it the same way she does.

Who are all of you to hate on her for that. If you don't like it move on. I don't plan on doing the "clean eating" thing. I was on here to maybe pick up some tips all I see is others so insecure that they cant handle people doing something different than they are.

I believe she meant does anyone do clean eating right. That is a fair question.

You nailed it! This happens anytime someone even broaches the subject of clean eating.

Are you purposely ignoring most of the posts in this thread?

Why yes she is... shocker.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    joneallen wrote: »
    I need a beer.

I'm deciding between bourbon or chocolate / well probably both will happen
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    joneallen wrote: »
    I need a beer.

I don't know if that's enough. Best to have the beer in a shower while vigorously scrubbing off the filth to make sure you're drinking clean.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I had Oreos and coffee for breakfast today. I was in a hurry, I'm having a stressful week and it made me happy. I'm still on track to be under my calorie goal for the day. Haterz gonna hate!

I just saw they have cookie dough stuffed oreos, I need to find these but until then I will suffer with cookie dough ice cream

Shut the eff up! Why don't these amazing things come closer to me? :s
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    RivenV wrote: »

What if... you put a little brownie batter into the bottom of muffin cups and put a cookie dough covered cookie dough oreo on top of the batter, and baked it? ... And then served it with cookie dough flavored ice cream with pieces of cookie dough in it... ?

Oh I need to try this! Think you may have given me my baking project for the weekend
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options

Reminder that there is cookie dough poptarts
  • J72FIT
    Options
    Congrats to you on your clean eating efforts. Your friends will one day realize that their bodies need good clean food. Eat cookie dough but not as a whole lunch. Instead a little as dessert after a nice salad:). You keep up with your good eats with healthy additions, and your friends may want to catch up with you one day when they see you healthier and more energetic!!

So you mean moderation... "clean eating" not mandatory...

• joneallen
    joneallen Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    I don't know if that's enough. Best to have the beer in a shower while vigorously scrubbing off the filth to make sure you're drinking clean.

Ha!
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Femisfit wrote: »
    i love to support friends, but sometimes what I see them eat makes me cringe. Cookie dough for lunch? "I stayed under my calorie goal so it's okay" Does anyone do it "right?"

... Please, teach me the "right" way I should have done it, sensei, I seem to have done it wrong....
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    In...........for hypocritical clean eaters.
    BRB drinking alcohol but worried about sugar, fructose, and white carbs FFS
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options

Reminder that there is cookie dough poptarts

Oh we could do poptarts cookie dough ice cream sandwiches.. I need to go the store soon!
  • RivenV
    Options

Oh I need to try this! Think you may have given me my baking project for the weekend

Pics or it didn't happen! ;)<3

I've been meaning to try it, but I just haven't had the time, you know? I was in a serious baking mood last weekend, wink wink, but I made a blackberry pie instead. I regret nothing!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options

I've been meaning to try it, but I just haven't had the time, you know? I was in a serious baking mood last weekend, wink wink, but I made a blackberry pie instead. I regret nothing!

There will be pics! Last weekend was the cake and the dozen cupcakes I need someone to eat!
  • Lezavargas
    Lezavargas Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Steph38878 wrote: »
    Thanks for the friend requests guys!! Look forward to sharing yummy recipes! Heres to trying to make good choices for our health and our bodies!!

One of my favorite people on my friend's list.... :)

Thanks steph!!
  • RivenV
    Options

There will be pics! Last weekend was the cake and the dozen cupcakes I need someone to eat!

My schedule is open if you're taking new tasters!