I need clean eating motivation and friends!

Options

Replies

• RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Lezavargas wrote: »
    Steph38878 wrote: »
    Thanks for the friend requests guys!! Look forward to sharing yummy recipes! Heres to trying to make good choices for our health and our bodies!!

One of my favorite people on my friend's list.... :)

Thanks steph!!

Whew. She almost missed one that she actually wanted to reply to. I guess it takes time to sort through all the responses that she refuses to acknowledge.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Femisfit wrote: »
    i love to support friends, but sometimes what I see them eat makes me cringe. Cookie dough for lunch? "I stayed under my calorie goal so it's okay" Does anyone do it "right?"

tumblr_m8w7yjbrvq1qa9jwno1_500.gif
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Femisfit wrote: »
    i love to support friends, but sometimes what I see them eat makes me cringe. Cookie dough for lunch? "I stayed under my calorie goal so it's okay" Does anyone do it "right?"

Oh dear, once you used the word "right" you set yourself up for the onslaught of haters. I am eating clean too. Friend me and Ive got some great recipes! Ignore all the haters. Theyre just looking for a fight.

Looking at your diary, you eat far from what most clean eaters would consider clean. Lots of processed stuff in your diary. I guess it's easy if you don't actually do what you say you are doing?

boom-o.gif
  • PikaKnight
    edited February 2015
    Options
    joneallen wrote: »
    Clean up your food
    Lean up your meats
    End your sugar obsession
    Aim for heath
    No to processed foods
    So the opposite of your diary before you closed it?

:laugh:
    RivenV wrote: »
    Steph38878 wrote: »
    Thanks for the friend requests guys!! Look forward to sharing yummy recipes! Heres to trying to make good choices for our health and our bodies!!

One of my favorite people on my friend's list.... :)

Thanks steph!!

Whew. She almost missed one that she actually wanted to reply to. I guess it takes time to sort through all the responses that she refuses to acknowledge.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Rivers2k wrote: »
    wow people are mean. Sounded to me like the OP was looking for support from others who want to do it the same way she does.

Who are all of you to hate on her for that. If you don't like it move on. I don't plan on doing the "clean eating" thing. I was on here to maybe pick up some tips all I see is others so insecure that they cant handle people doing something different than they are.

I believe she meant does anyone do clean eating right. That is a fair question.

And if she doesn't like what her friends eat, she can also move on. Yet, here this thread is.
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    I had Oreos and coffee for breakfast today. I was in a hurry, I'm having a stressful week and it made me happy. I'm still on track to be under my calorie goal for the day. Haterz gonna hate!
    Edit: 2 Oreos. Not the whole box. Because moderation.

I just saw they have cookie dough stuffed oreos, I need to find these but until then I will suffer with cookie dough ice cream

What if... you put a little brownie batter into the bottom of muffin cups and put a cookie dough covered cookie dough oreo on top of the batter, and baked it? ... And then served it with cookie dough flavored ice cream with pieces of cookie dough in it... ?

Oh I need to try this! Think you may have given me my baking project for the weekend

Pics or it didn't happen! ;)<3

I've been meaning to try it, but I just haven't had the time, you know? I was in a serious baking mood last weekend, wink wink, but I made a blackberry pie instead. I regret nothing!

There will be pics! Last weekend was the cake and the dozen cupcakes I need someone to eat!

Once upon a time I gave my friends Diabetes with these Reese Cup, Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcake things I made.

You press store-bought cookie dough to the bottoms of a cupcake tin about 1/4 of the way up. Top with an upside down Reese cup, and then top THAT off with brownie batter (about 3/4 of the way up). Bake for 15-18 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.

It's heaven.
  • RivenV
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    I had Oreos and coffee for breakfast today. I was in a hurry, I'm having a stressful week and it made me happy. I'm still on track to be under my calorie goal for the day. Haterz gonna hate!

I just saw they have cookie dough stuffed oreos, I need to find these but until then I will suffer with cookie dough ice cream

What if... you put a little brownie batter into the bottom of muffin cups and put a cookie dough covered cookie dough oreo on top of the batter, and baked it? ... And then served it with cookie dough flavored ice cream with pieces of cookie dough in it... ?

Oh I need to try this! Think you may have given me my baking project for the weekend

I've been meaning to try it, but I just haven't had the time, you know? I was in a serious baking mood last weekend, wink wink, but I made a blackberry pie instead. I regret nothing!

There will be pics! Last weekend was the cake and the dozen cupcakes I need someone to eat!

Once upon a time I gave my friends Diabetes with these Reese Cup, Cookie Dough Brownie Cupcake things I made.

You press store-bought cookie dough to the bottoms of a cupcake tin about 1/4 of the way up. Top with an upside down Reese cup, and then top THAT off with brownie batter (about 3/4 of the way up). Bake for 15-18 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven.

It's heaven.

65402-dear-god-its-beautiful-mugatu-Zmxe.gif
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Agreed... it makes me cringe too but you just have to think that they probably have different priorities. Some just focus on losing weight and you can lose weight as long as you are within your calories but for me for instance I am not just trying to look better but I want to feel better and that's why I eat right, exercise and pay attention to what I put in my body. I'm there with you girl. :-)
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    29yp0mo.gif
    sbrpmv.gif
    5ywbht.gif
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    OP, Your post is so wrong on so many levels.

If you wanted to judge people's diary you should have made it clear when you got the FR or sent an FR. Did you make this clear to them then?

If not, then what you did is betrayal of their trust.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »

It's heaven.

20100213-sweet-hoboken.jpg
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    joneallen wrote: »
    Clean up your food
    Lean up your meats
    End your sugar obsession
    Aim for heath
    No to processed foods
    So the opposite of your diary before you closed it?

Zkv6Gt4.gif
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options

My schedule is open if you're taking new tasters!

Always need more tasters!
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I make my own food 80% of the time. Veggies, fruit, lean meats, whole grains and such...but I also eat cookies and ice cream every night. And I had a fiber one brownie before I benched. (Mmmm carbs)

I'm unsure if I make the cut?
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options

But can I use only my tongue?
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options

But can I use only my tongue?

This is one of many reasons we are friends! Always tongue
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options

20100213-sweet-hoboken.jpg

200.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    wow people are mean. Sounded to me like the OP was looking for support from others who want to do it the same way she does.

Who are all of you to hate on her for that. If you don't like it move on. I don't plan on doing the "clean eating" thing. I was on here to maybe pick up some tips all I see is others so insecure that they cant handle people doing something different than they are.

And if she doesn't like what her friends eat, she can also move on. Yet, here this thread is.

It's funny, isn't it? People disagreeing with what is being said are mean yet it's totally okay for the OP to make a post complaining about people on her FL.
  • RivenV
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    _dracarys_ wrote: »

It's funny, isn't it? People disagreeing with what is being said are mean yet it's totally okay for the OP to make a post complaining about people on her FL.

Thank goodness someone else said it. I'm over here like will-ferrell-to-reprise-role-in-zoolander-mugatu.gif
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Way to say and picture it GiveMeCoffee! I ,<3 Cookie dough too, Been known to eat brownie batter too , YES I eat sugar, and fat. Not insecure. Just Doing what Works for me, and what I Can sustain. And I AM healthy. I don't friend someone and pretend to be supportive . That would be hypocritical.
  • joneallen
    joneallen Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm outta here...

1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.gif