Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• altogirl2
    altogirl2 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Im sure the majority of people on here are nice, supportive people like you guys. Still a bit nervous that I'll meet one of those though haha.

Notice: If you have a thing for meticulously controlling other people's calorie intake as well as your own, do not add me. :smiley:

You can keep your food diary private. I do for just the reason that you stated. I'll control my own intake and other peeps can control theirs.
  • alastria
    alastria Posts: 65 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Bah, this is terribly embarrassing, and I feel like I will regret posting it on here.
    I have a horrible addiction with sugar, and it seems to control me the way gambling or psychoactive drugs control behavior and cravings, but...I work for Starbucks in a Safeway, and we have a garbage can container of organic wastes, so before we throw out all the foods into the organic waste, the plastic wrappers or packing is removed.

I opened up the organic bin to dump some food in there and I noticed it was sky high with whole sized Nestle's caramel bars...so I stole two bars and put it in my barista apron.

I frickin' picked out chocolate from some trash can.
  • PaulJRaymond
    PaulJRaymond Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Oh, oh, I've got one. I bought 2 bottles of wine (750ml each) and drank one on Friday. Decided I would save the other for a bad day buuuuut here I am, drinking straight out of the bottle as I type this.

That is shameful. Put it in a nice glass and enjoy it!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    a4olnefyy2h7.png
    If I could not go out today...

But I have a week-end long training to get certified as a personal trainer that I've been studying for for three months. I'm really nervous even though people are saying I'm ready. :#:o:s:'(:(
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    I get irrationally upset when people complain about their weather and it's worse (colder--I like the heat) where I live.

I'm sure other people feel the same way when *I* complain about my weather. o:)
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I get irrationally upset when people complain about their weather and it's worse (colder--I like the heat) where I live.

I'm sure other people feel the same way when *I* complain about my weather. o:)

-3 degrees F here this morning without the wind chill.
    My confession: I'm not sure if I'm hoping it's worse here to make you feel better or worse there to chap your britches.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    We were invited to Golden Corral last night and accepted.
    Dietary chaos ensued. Said chaos was not logged.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    0 without windchill here. Probably going to guilt trip my husband into taking the kids to school again...

Also I lied to my kids about the cinnamon raisin bread I used to make them toast this morning by saying that I didn't know what else was in the bread, because I know they wouldn't eat raisins if I told them that what it was...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    alastria wrote: »
    Bah, this is terribly embarrassing, and I feel like I will regret posting it on here.
    I have a horrible addiction with sugar, and it seems to control me the way gambling or psychoactive drugs control behavior and cravings, but...I work for Starbucks in a Safeway, and we have a garbage can container of organic wastes, so before we throw out all the foods into the organic waste, the plastic wrappers or packing is removed.

I opened up the organic bin to dump some food in there and I noticed it was sky high with whole sized Nestle's caramel bars...so I stole two bars and put it in my barista apron.

I frickin' picked out chocolate from some trash can.

I would have taken them ALL...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    stefgnieto wrote: »
    i keep the remainder of the icing container after putting it on a cake or cupcake, so i can spoon it later :s

I buy two, on purpose, so there is some leftover. Cream Cheese frosting with a spoon... :p

• adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    A month ago I was so depressed I ate a whole large pizza, chicken wings. Threw up and then continued to eat more until I just ran out of steam. I just lost it I guess.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Last night I asked my sister for some peanut butter m&ms. Mistake #1

She handed me the bag, but instead of weighing some out, I took the entire bag down to my room to watch tv. Mistake #2.

During Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, and some of the Blacklist, I know I ate like 2-4 servings. Mistake #3.

My sister finally came down into my room and I begged her to take the bag away from me (even though she told me I might as well keep them since I ate most of what was in the bag). She did take them, but she left them in the kitchen. Mistake #4.

I wasn't even hungry after a few bunches (I eat by even numbers when possible, so I sit out six m&ms at a time and eat them 1 at a time). But TGIT was stressing me out, and it turned into complete mindless eating. Mistake #5.

I saw them this morning, and packed them in my lunch bag. Mistake #6.
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »

She handed me the bag, but instead of weighing some out, I took the entire bag down to my room to watch tv. Mistake #2.

During Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder, and some of the Blacklist, I know I ate like 2-4 servings. Mistake #3.

My sister finally came down into my room and I begged her to take the bag away from me (even though she told me I might as well keep them since I ate most of what was in the bag). She did take them, but she left them in the kitchen. Mistake #4.

I wasn't even hungry after a few bunches (I eat by even numbers when possible, so I sit out six m&ms at a time and eat them 1 at a time). But TGIT was stressing me out, and it turned into complete mindless eating. Mistake #5.

I don't know why but this made me smile. Thank you.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    dapunks wrote: »

I don't know why but this made me smile. Thank you.

You are welcome!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    stefgnieto wrote: »
    i keep the remainder of the icing container after putting it on a cake or cupcake, so i can spoon it later :s

I buy two, on purpose, so there is some leftover. Cream Cheese frosting with a spoon... :p

I contemplated buying a container of cream cheese frosting for myself while buying cake mix and frosting for my daughter's birthday cake. I picked it up and set it down a couple times. I LOVE cream cheese frosting on graham crackers.

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I went on a cruise with my husband last month. I gained ten pounds, he didn't gain an ounce. I was so pissed I told him I had a UTI and couldn't have sex for ten days.

I laughed so hard at this, the dogs came over with concerned looks on their faces.

I've eaten premade frosting out of the jar before. I also eat cookie butter out of the jar. In fact, that's how 1.5 jars of cookie butter got consumed in this house... all but the 1/2 jar I used in a recipe.

What is cookie butter? BTW - great profile photo!

Imagine if peanut butter was made with ground up cookies instead. Now wipe the drool off your chin :D

where do you get that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you in the US? Even Wal-Mart now has Biscoff spread in the peanut butter section:

biscoff.jpg

I went to Target last night and picked up a jar of the chunky. I have never had it before, and fear I may end up consuming the whole jar. Besides on a spoon, what is this best on? I was thinking graham crackers.

• kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

LOVE Peanut Butter M&Ms!!!

Confession: I am a very agressive and angry driver sometimes. I call people all sorts of nasty names, just for daring to be on the road when I am. I probably need some sort of anger management
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I went to a greek banquet last night, ate ALL the food, drank 2 bottles of wine over the course of the evening, and am too seedy to go for my lunchtime run (plus it's going to be 36 degrees (that's 97 for you fahrenheit folks)) because I'm afraid I'll puke.

Totally jealous of your 36C, as it was 36F here today.

Confession: I totally use the cold as an excuse not to go to the gym, claiming I'll work out at home instead, but rarely do for more than 15 minutes.

Sadly, I am even jealous of you! It's 12F right now but windy and it was -11F just 2 days ago as I was going to work! I live in Minnesota.
    It's funny because I was going to say 11 below but I remembered my dad saying that he was talking to some southern folks (while in Florida) and they said "11 below what?" Haha, they were so confused. 11 below ZERO folks!
    :smiley:
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I LOVE cream cheese frosting on graham crackers.

I really wish I hadn't read this. You know, I've purchased a lot of things that people mention in threads; ice cream, peanut butter, fireball whisky & rumchata... Apparently, I am highly suggestible.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    My uncle and my cat died in the same week. I cried more for my cat.

I'm with you! For some reason I cry at the drop of a hat when it comes to animals. People? Not so much. Sounds terrible, but it doesn't mean I don't care.