What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    I said no to the processed, frozen, tamale and made a tuna wrap instead.
  • njfitnessmom
    njfitnessmom Posts: 345 Member
    Hubby and I are renewing our vows in June and I just bought a wedding dress to wear. We've been married for 11 years. The dress I bought for our vow renewal is 4 sizes smaller than what my wedding gown was and it still needs to be taken in some.
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Esabettie wrote: »
    This is my first post ever! I ran/jog half an hour without stopping for the first time ever.

This is the perfect place for your first post and congratulations on your run.

My NSV is that I packed up a box of 3X shirts for Goodwill that are now way to big for me. :smiley:
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Realized if I lock the door to my office I can take a couple quick yoga breaks each day without interruption. Of course the best is that I even thought about doing that.
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    my skirt not cutting in at my waist & leaving a mark at the end of the day
  • daniflems
    daniflems Posts: 69 Member
    My most recent NSV was wearing a pair of pants for the first time in months that were my designated "tight jeans" before only to find they are now loose...yay!
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    I had to go pants shopping a few days ago and fit into size 6 jeans and had room to spare! At my biggest I was a size 24!
  • laurajo521
    laurajo521 Posts: 91 Member
    I was going to say that it was that I am wearing a necklace I bought last year without the extender chain, but then I went to the gym today after a week off and I had to step up the workout because I was not as out of shape as I thought!
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Went to a second hand shop to see what suits they had, since I need one for an upcoming interview and didn't want to spend a ton of money on it. I found a cute one that was a skirt instead of pants, so I thought I would try it on. I was initially a bit disappointed that it was a little bit too small. Then I realized that it was put in the wrong section and was actually a size smaller than I thought it was, and I was able to zip the skirt up. It was way to tight to be able to wear out in public, but I was able to zip it up!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Saw myself in the mirror.....liked it
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    For the first time in YEARS, I was able to get my wedding ring off of my finger today! Just tried it again, to make sure it wasn't because I was cold earlier. Yep, not smoothly but not painfully, either.

Squatted 60 lbs today and easily got through 5x5. In the world of weight lifting that sounds wimpy, but in my world I felt like Wonder Woman! To think, I was a little nervous about it because last week I struggled on the last rep of 55 lbs.
  • jenmovies
    jenmovies Posts: 346 Member
    My theme for this year is 'take control' and I feel like I am doing that. Even with some sliding here and there, I am slowly reaching my goals.
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    I did an awesome 9 mile hike on Sunday and ran part of the way. Today I squatted 2 sets of 5 reps at 215 lbs.
  • Monetp60
    Monetp60 Posts: 24 Member
    The last two weeks I've walked to and from the train station instead of waiting for the free bus. Each way is about a 15 minute walk.
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Last night I took a rest day. Trust me, that's a NSV. Sometimes I push myself too hard and get off track when my body rebels and needs a rest week, not just a day.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    I put together new patio furniture, on the ground, without changing out of my former 'tight jeans' into yoga pants as I would have needed to a little while ago.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    I tried on a pair of size 14 pants-and they had a baggy spot at the back waist I didn't buy them!
  • jknox2009
    jknox2009 Posts: 13 Member
    Went out to dinner with my other half, stared at the 1350 cal deliciously fried entree that used to be my favorite. Sighed and ordered the 600 cal caesar salad instead - still tasty and a treat, but kept me under my calorie goal for the day.

Both the old size 14 pants in the closet and the new size 14 pants I bought last week fit! Three months ago the 16s were tight!

Also, I get to go back to see my parents in four and a half weeks and I am very much looking forward to the "WOW!" reactions - I've lost more than 20 lbs since the last time anyone saw me, hoping to be past 30 by the time I get out there~
  • FloraJL
    FloraJL Posts: 121 Member
    So so many awesome posts on here! I shoveled very heavy snow for 30 minutes yesterday...no way I could have lasted that long 2 years ago! I actually, kind of, sort of, almost enjoyed it, if that's possible!

I kinda enjoyed it too! I never in a million years imagined I would ever enjoy that!

• adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    I walked away from Pizza. I love pizza but I just couldn't make the damn thing fit in my diary. So I turned and walked away. I walked away.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!