Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    lizschwab wrote: »
    I might have thrown a whole bag (well almost a whole bag) of M&ms out the car window because I could not stop eating them.

I say whatever it takes to do what you need to do. I've had to take drastic steps myself to get rid of things. I figure squirrels, racoons and possums need to eat as well. I've gotten cookies and not carried them up to my apt. building but tossed them on the lawn instead. I figure the squirrels will wake up to a nice breakfast and I won't be at the beginning of a binge.

I understand some are worried about starving children when they read these types of posts... but in a flash second that's not what comes to mind.. it's survival,mine.

Disclaimer: this is not a judgement; just a comment: I think more of the littering factor. Sure, hopefully the food gets eaten, but what about the packaging?
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    rayangel07 wrote: »
    I went from being 135 pounds to 203 pounds the daycI gave birth to my daughter. I'm not 183 pounds and haven't had the motivation to do anything about it.. She's almost two years old, and I feel aweful about my weight.

My son will be 2 in June, and I've been at my 9 months pregnant weight since a few months after he was born (I lost weight initially and gained it back). After a year and a half of no motivation and self-loathing, I started using mfp again, and I just hit my pre-pregnancy weight. Still planning on losing 20-30lb more. You can do it!

• nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I had 2 breakfasts today! :s:s:s And I splurged on chocolate wafers last night and didn't log it. :(:s I gotta get back on track....ARGHHHH feels good to let it out :D
  • kaavery120188
    kaavery120188 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    jillshadow wrote: »
    Before I started this whole thing some times I would put away a large pizza from papa johns or a whole digiorno pizza with wings. Also a case of 12 glazed dough nuts (not in the same night). Wow. That took a lot to admit.
    Have done this soooo many times! With Domino's, not papa johns! And Tombstone, not digiorno. Pizza is my weakness!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Don't remember who posted this, but they said they flipped off their 6 year old behind her back when she is being bratty. I finally got an opportunity to use this technique on my 4.5 year old this weekend...he told me "just be patient mom" so I flipped him off when he turned his back. It felt great!

P.S. I really do love my children.
  • Kayla21279
    Kayla21279 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

When I crave something sweet, I have some sugar free jello because it's also fat free, maybe with a little bit of fat free whipped cream on top. Or sometimes it's a sugar free pudding cup, only 60 calories and very little fat. It's a quick fix and I imagine it would maybe taste better than crunchy chocolate powder :) but I definitely understand needing to have something.

As for my confession, before I started trying to lose weight I would hide snacks around the house.... I'm still finding them in random places
  • rhoffman33
    rhoffman33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Don't remember who posted this, but they said they flipped off their 6 year old behind her back when she is being bratty. I finally got an opportunity to use this technique on my 4.5 year old this weekend...he told me "just be patient mom" so I flipped him off when he turned his back. It felt great!

P.S. I really do love my children.
    Wait till they get older and flip you first!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had 2 pieces of birthday cake, 2 loaded sausage dogs, half a large bag of Lay's Sour Cream and Onion potato chips, and a bottle of wine. They were turkey sausage dogs, though.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    Contrary03 wrote: »
    I lost sleep last night because the thought of a donut being in the same room drove me nuts!!!! Thank you, my dear husband!!! Funny thing? I don't even like donuts!!!!! I wanted the Bavarian cream filling:)

This is just totally random but you and I have the same hairstyle.

I'm glad because it also looks like we have the same face shape and I've never really been sure if my hairstyle suited me or not, but I'm crediting you with good judgement so validating my choice. Lol.

I found this hilarious coming from the picture in your avatar! Then I looked at Contrary03's pic, and yes, beautiful hair, but before checking that would have been really funny!

Ohhh, even better, "beautiful hair"! I can't post a heart thingy on my phone so I have to do one of these <3.

The only resemblance between my avatar and I is that my bangs do tend to hang in my eyes. And I kinda like it that way.

Edit: hey the heart thing worked, I feel so tech savvy now lol
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    About 7 years ago when I first moved out and got my own place I would survive on an apple and diet coke for lunch and a weight watchers ready meal for dinner. My Saturday treat was a jacket potato with cheese and beans and a bar of chocolate. I did this for about 6 months and it was a miserable time. I don't know why I ever put myself through that and when I finally realised I couldn't keep it up and caved it just lead to one big binge that kept on going and I gained tons of weight. I think I couldn't stop binging because my body was so scared of being starved again!

Why did you do this?

I wanted to be skinny. I was 17 years old - young and dumb. Now I realise there's so much more to life..
  • vmdave
    vmdave Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I binged on some insomnia cookies last week and didn't log it. I felt so ashamed. They are like almost 300 calories each.
  • mav1181872
    mav1181872 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ashleycde wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

When I was a kid I liked my chocolate milk lumpy because I liked the taste of the wet powder chunks. Next time mix a little milk (dairy or non-dairy, what ever) with the powder and it's like a powdery chocolate paste. It's good, trust.

Me Too!!! LOL!!
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Shamrock Shakes are at McDonalds, I'll be pooping green this afternoon.
  • rhoffman33
    edited March 2015
    Options
    It took seeing pictures of me taken at my daughter's wedding that made me decide to do something. Was well over 200 pounds in September and am now down to a 181. It isn't impossible to lose weight, it is like when I quit smoking cigarettes, you have to commit in your mind to doing it. Changed my mind vset and with the help of a wonderful friend to keep me focused and accountable to make it happen.
  • AaronTX
    AaronTX Posts: 1
    Options
    Beer. Copious amounts of IPA on the weekends. I love hops and beer so much. Blows my whole week every single weekend...
  • cpez09
    cpez09 Posts: 192
    Options
    I hate my body...I never seem to be satisfied or happy with it
  • rhoffman33
    Options
    Shamrock Shakes are at McDonalds, I'll be pooping green this afternoon.
    They had .89 Big Macs two weeks ago ate 1 and a half plus chicken selects. Paid for it 2 days later.
  • mistyloveslife
    mistyloveslife Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago a stranger asked me to grab a beer for her during a concert since I was running out to the restroom. I hate beer with a passion and the concession stand filled it to the rim so I couldn't walk without it dripping down my arm. I let another stranger in line sip the beer down so I could walk with it and I didn't tell the girl who bought it. FYI, I was a good Girl Scout and carded the girl I bought the beer for. =) So yep, she paid $8.50 for a beer that a stranger sipped from. :s
  • lindsayjcode
    lindsayjcode Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    franksl87e wrote: »
    I keep changing my weekly goals (first week!) from 2lb to 1.5lb depending on what I know I still want to eat that day!!

lol same here!
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago a stranger asked me to grab a beer for her during a concert since I was running out to the restroom. I hate beer with a passion and the concession stand filled it to the rim so I couldn't walk without it dripping down my arm. I let another stranger in line sip the beer down so I could walk with it and I didn't tell the girl who bought it. FYI, I was a good Girl Scout and carded the girl I bought the beer for. =) So yep, she paid $8.50 for a beer that a stranger sipped from. :s

Please tell me the beer cost $6 and the extra was your commission :)