What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I was carrying my laptop and papers down the hallway to work in the living room today and my pants fell off.
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

I need this skirt in my life so badly....

I'd been wanting it for so long. I got it at Hot Topic. They have too much Disney stuff so I feel like I'm in high school again with how often I shop there. :p

I was at hot topic yesterday...i felt the same way....is it bad that I'm almost 30 and still love the stuff they sell there? ugh...
  • robinrows
    robinrows Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Two of my goals listed on my profile:

- to not nearly pass out when climbing stairs
    - be able to buy clothes in a normal shop

Both achieved (although only just for the second one!) after two years gym and sometimes eating sensibly. An added NSV, on holiday I went snorkelling, and to my horror realised the dive boat didn't have a ladder. I managed to get back in on my own (I did have visions of getting towed back to shore!!).
  • janetsnakehole
    janetsnakehole Posts: 46 Member
    Options

I need this skirt in my life so badly....

I'd been wanting it for so long. I got it at Hot Topic. They have too much Disney stuff so I feel like I'm in high school again with how often I shop there. :p

I was at hot topic yesterday...i felt the same way....is it bad that I'm almost 30 and still love the stuff they sell there? ugh...

Not at all. I'm 27 and I'm currently wearing a different dress I bought there. Also I bought another one there Saturday. Also there are two I want to order online. I refuse to let myself feel bad about dressing in adorable outfits.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    My pockets don't stick out on my dress pants, well one pair does a little bit depending on where the pants are sitting.
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Being able to go back to my doctor for a 6 month checkup and NOT being given the "you must lose weight" speech and pamphlet.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Pulled out some old hoodies
    I used to lo
    Holy cow! Biggest NSV ever! I went to my dad's house on Saturday to pick up some items to go skiing next weekend. Mainly socks and gloves and glasses.
    I opened the box with all the ski stuff in it and found my old ski suit. Like OLD. Like 14 years ago old.
    I didn't even know my dad had kept it, considering that I'd only worn it on one ski trip and it was already way too small the following winter.
    I didn't know it back then but many many years wouId go by before I'd wear medium size clothes again. I looked at it, tried it on with disbelief and cried when it turned out to be a perfect fit again! Unbelievable!

This is awesome!!
    Way to go, enjoy your skiing
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Pulled out some old hoodies
    I used to lo
    Holy cow! Biggest NSV ever! I went to my dad's house on Saturday to pick up some items to go skiing next weekend. Mainly socks and gloves and glasses.
    I opened the box with all the ski stuff in it and found my old ski suit. Like OLD. Like 14 years ago old.
    I didn't even know my dad had kept it, considering that I'd only worn it on one ski trip and it was already way too small the following winter.
    I didn't know it back then but many many years wouId go by before I'd wear medium size clothes again. I looked at it, tried it on with disbelief and cried when it turned out to be a perfect fit again! Unbelievable!

This is awesome!!
    Way to go, enjoy your skiing
  • aam117
    aam117 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    a couple of weeks ago i bought a pair of jeans in the size i used to "normally" buy without thinking about it...bonus that they were skinny jeans that i would often have to go up a size to avoid feeling like they were painted on. i know everything is "vanity sizing" these days, but they're a size down from the others in my closet from the same brand, so that feels pretty good
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options
    happygalah wrote: »
    I was carrying my laptop and papers down the hallway to work in the living room today and my pants fell off.

Thanks Now I have to wash the kitchen floor from the milk shower I just gave it.

• 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options

Went to a different church tonight for an event and ran into someone I used to go to church with about 7 years ago..one of the first things they said was (you have lost weight). I was so proud I could say "why, yes I have". Lol.
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I ran 2.38 miles without walking this afternoon. I'm just into my fifth week back to running after a July hip issue got so bad I couldn't even walk a mile by October. It felt so good to move like that again and as a bonus, although still snowy, it was a very springlike day with lots of sunshine and birdsong.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options

Got my measurements done today at the gym. In the last month I have lost :
    6cm off my thighs
    2cm off my boobs
    4cm off my belly
    6cm off my hips/butt area
    Woop woop!!!!!
  • meg_balh
    meg_balh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I can fit into my boyfriends basketball shorts. It's a huge nsv for me! They used to be SO ridiculously tight and stretched out to the point where I couldn't breathe (ask me why I even tried wearing them, I don't know lmao) but now they fit comfortably! I've been able to wear them as pajamas they are so comfortable now :)
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Being three weeks away from turning 41 and having a hot 24 year-old commenting that I work out and going all 'miring on me!
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Tried on a swimsuit the other day for the first time in 140 pounds. And I didn't hate the way I looked.
  • BrittanyColley
    BrittanyColley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I put on a decorative belt that I couldn't wear before because it was too tight. Put it on expecting it to be somewhat snug and it was so big that I could put my fist between the belt ( on the smallest notch) and my body.
  • BrittanyColley
    BrittanyColley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    As of last Saturday, I can squat 102.5kg. Does that count?

Yes it does amazing
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Can shimmy my jeans off w/out unbuttoning/unzipping.
    Same jeans that were snug this past December.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!