Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I feel guilty that I'm working out instead of cuddling with my cat. She wants to snuggle and I'm putting on my work out clothes. :(
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for friends posting pictures of me on Facebook, I'd probably still be fat.

Your mind downplays your faults when you're looking in the mirror; but when you see pictures of yourself with other people, it can be quite jarring!

Thank you social media lol
  • ntinkham88
    ntinkham88 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My scale is tared to 5 pounds above zero.

It makes me feel better that I get to subtract 5 off the reading.

That's not a bad idea!

• ntinkham88
    ntinkham88 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I wait until my husband jumps in the shower and then snack on anything I can get my hands on.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Please believe me when I tell you that several of the mom's at my older kid's school are super stuck up and judgmental. This makes me sound like the jerk, but I'm really so laid back and these people just drive me nuts! The other day, they had a bake sale at the band and strings concert and one of those women made chocolate chip cookies. She listed all the ingredients on a paper and in caps put ORGANIC before each thing, i.e. "ORGANIC flour, ORGANIC sugar.." It was so obviously competitive nonsense ( listing the ingredients at all was not required or expected). She was the winner of best mom in the world for sure. I find this type of behavior so obnoxious.

And that had nothing to do with anything, except that it was annoying.

Oh, that would annoy me as well. I figure people like that are desperately trying to compensate for their own deficiencies elsewhere and, nope, I don't care what they are, nor do I feel badly for you (general "you"). Get yourself straightened out already!

Absolutely. Cannot stand those people. Get a hobby!

Part of me wants to make cookies at the next sale, and list "REGULAR butter, REGULAR flour.." just to be funny. But I probably wont.

• FitnessTrainer69
    FitnessTrainer69 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    OP, that's soooooo nasty. But funny as hell
  • nowweseeyou
    nowweseeyou Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I started smoking again. Only 1-2 cigarettes before bed...
  • annas987
    annas987 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I stay working out at gym longer than I need to if there's a hot guy to watch lol.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    suruda wrote: »
    I can totally relate to your krispy kreme story! I have been resisting the girl scouts at the store easily. But Saturday my brother in law (aka roommate) brought home 2 boxes. I had 6 thin mints last night...didn't log them but will now! grrrrr, I know self control is up to me but seriously!

I bought 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies from a friends daughter, picked them up on my way out to visit my mom and locked them in the trunk of the car for the 3 hour drive, I knew they would never have made it in the car with me. Especially the thin mints. Left them with my mom.
  • berlynnwall
    Options
    I will be 32 in less than two weeks. I have my own Nintendo DS (as opposed to using my child's) and while Im on the bike, Im working my way through Pokemon Black 2. Again.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    I feel guilty that I'm working out instead of cuddling with my cat. She wants to snuggle and I'm putting on my work out clothes. :(

I started insanity max 30 today. My cats have never seen me exercise before. One watched me for about half of the DVD then joined me by laying down in the middle of the mat. I had to do all the exercises all around her. I have had them lay on my computer keyboard and on a book but I give her major props for courage to lay down in the middle of a mat where I am doing burpees.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Lefty1290 wrote: »

I started insanity max 30 today. My cats have never seen me exercise before. One watched me for about half of the DVD then joined me by laying down in the middle of the mat. I had to do all the exercises all around her. I have had them lay on my computer keyboard and on a book but I give her major props for courage to lay down in the middle of a mat where I am doing burpees.

LOL. That is hilarious. My cat just goes and lays wherever she wants, too.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Slashnl wrote: »
    Went off track for my anniversary dinner... big time. I was ok with that, since 28 years should be rewarded, but on Sunday I could not get it back. So, off track for two days. Up 2 pounds. Ick.

Doing better today.

This happens to me too, if I get off track, it is never just for one day, it takes me another day or two to get back......
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I will be 32 in less than two weeks. I have my own Nintendo DS (as opposed to using my child's) and while Im on the bike, Im working my way through Pokemon Black 2. Again.

My husband and I are both 35. Last Saturday my Fitbit only recorded me doing 2000 steps because he and I spent the whole day on the couch drinking beer and playing Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham on the Xbox. This is a regular weekend activity for us.
  • rhoffman33
    rhoffman33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ameengyrl wrote: »
    rhoffman33 wrote: »
    Confession : reading this thread has made me desperately hungry. I'm currently plotting on how to have a quiet McDonald's binge later this week

Be careful I did that two Saturdays ago and shot up 4 pounds and that was with going to the gym.[/quote

4 lbs!!
    Yes 4 pounds took a week to take it off
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Lovin this thread.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I taught myself to crochet 2 weeks ago, and I'm getting flack from a friend that's a girl because I went m.i.a. on Saturday evening to hit the fabric store.

What's a dude to do when he needs to get some Lily Sugar N' Cream Cotton Yarn on a Saturday night and Joanne Fabrics has it on sale for $2.79 a roll. Gotta catch'm all.

That is AWESOME, (very excited not yelling at you! lol). I'm excited for you :)

Just saw your post above, so pics soon please? :):)

Hobby Lobby has 50% coupons weekly you can use on anything as long as the item is not on sale.
    Micheal's for 40% also as long as it's not on sale.

Joann's has got great coupons and cards you get in the mail too I'm sure you've already seen.

But you're probably a pro at that already with your wallet stuffed with coupons. ;)
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Confession : reading this thread has made me desperately hungry. I'm currently plotting on how to have a quiet McDonald's binge later this week

Be careful I did that two Saturdays ago and shot up 4 pounds and that was with going to the gym.[/quote

4 lbs!!
    Yes 4 pounds took a week to take it off

Wow. I can't afford 4 lbs.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

My husband will only do cardio at the gym if he can play his DS simultaneously.

• berlynnwall
    Options

My husband and I are both 35. Last Saturday my Fitbit only recorded me doing 2000 steps because he and I spent the whole day on the couch drinking beer and playing Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham on the Xbox. This is a regular weekend activity for us.

I love it. Hey, there are worse things we could be doing!