Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Ameengyrl wrote: »
    Confession : reading this thread has made me desperately hungry. I'm currently plotting on how to have a quiet McDonald's binge later this week

Orrrrrrr you could plan to eat there and not binge but figure out what you want from there most of all. Now of course with the St. Patty Shakes brought up earlier suppose that'll have to be on your menu. You could get a small and if you plan the meal you'll remember it and taste it and not feel guilty. Binges..ick, hate the guilt, the bloat and the next day trying to get back on track.

But whatever you do Sending you a smile ~~~> :)
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    I feel guilty that I'm working out instead of cuddling with my cat. She wants to snuggle and I'm putting on my work out clothes. :(

I started insanity max 30 today. My cats have never seen me exercise before. One watched me for about half of the DVD then joined me by laying down in the middle of the mat. I had to do all the exercises all around her. I have had them lay on my computer keyboard and on a book but I give her major props for courage to lay down in the middle of a mat where I am doing burpees.

That's amazing. I can't workout at home because my dog stands up and tries to dance with me the whole time. I guess it is exercise kneeing her down...
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I will be 32 in less than two weeks. I have my own Nintendo DS (as opposed to using my child's) and while Im on the bike, Im working my way through Pokemon Black 2. Again.

My husband will only do cardio at the gym if he can play his DS simultaneously.

Nice, lol. I get bored too. Sometimes I watch TV, but usually Im playing a game. Whatever works.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I ate 5 huge chocolate chip cookies after dinner. I ate 3 and was fine but there were two left in the package so I figured I would just get rid of them :(
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I taught myself to crochet 2 weeks ago, and I'm getting flack from a friend that's a girl because I went m.i.a. on Saturday evening to hit the fabric store.

What's a dude to do when he needs to get some Lily Sugar N' Cream Cotton Yarn on a Saturday night and Joanne Fabrics has it on sale for $2.79 a roll. Gotta catch'm all.

That is AWESOME, (very excited not yelling at you! lol). I'm excited for you :)

Just saw your post above, so pics soon please? :):)

Hobby Lobby has 50% coupons weekly you can use on anything as long as the item is not on sale.
    Micheal's for 40% also as long as it's not on sale.

Joann's has got great coupons and cards you get in the mail too I'm sure you've already seen.

But you're probably a pro at that already with your wallet stuffed with coupons. ;)

Pro tip: Joann's will use a coupon you pull up on your phone.

• rhoffman33
    rhoffman33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    rhoffman33 wrote: »
    rhoffman33 wrote: »
    Confession : reading this thread has made me desperately hungry. I'm currently plotting on how to have a quiet McDonald's binge later this week

Be careful I did that two Saturdays ago and shot up 4 pounds and that was with going to the gym.[/quote

4 lbs!!
    Yes 4 pounds took a week to take it off

Wow. I can't afford 4 lbs.

1 and a half big macs plus chicken selects. Great going down but I paid for it.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Shamrock Shakes are at McDonalds, I'll be pooping green this afternoon.

shamrock shakes! Luckily they contain no calories since I am of irish heritage. also guiness and potatoes are "free" foods for me as well. ;);)

Don't forget Jameson!

Yaaasssss! I'll be skinny in no time!!!
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    I taught myself to crochet 2 weeks ago, and I'm getting flack from a friend that's a girl because I went m.i.a. on Saturday evening to hit the fabric store.

What's a dude to do when he needs to get some Lily Sugar N' Cream Cotton Yarn on a Saturday night and Joanne Fabrics has it on sale for $2.79 a roll. Gotta catch'm all.

I have 2 more pages to read through, so someone else might have mentioned it, but download their app, also the one for Michael's if you have one near you. They always have coupons on it for discount over sale prices, sometimes half off or more.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    IMG_0223_1.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg
  • HowardAB
    HowardAB Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I know this sounds like I made it up just to add to this discussion, but I actually ate this in one sitting:
    -Mind you, I was much younger and the wife was not home.....

ok... here goes....
    Stopped off at McDonald's on the way home from work at got the following:
    -2 hamburgers
    -2 cheesburgers
    -2McDLTs (tells you how long ago this was... they don't even offer this anymore!)
    -2 Big Macs
    -2 Quarter Pounders
    -2 Quarter Pounders with cheese
    -2 super sized fries
    -2 apple pies
    -1 filet o'fish (had never had it before and figured that this would be a good time)

THEN picked up a 2 liter of coke and a pint of Chubby Hubby ice cream.

...and ate the entire thing that night....watched a ball game... munch, munch, munch..

There was nothing but papers, an empty bottle and a spoon in the depleted ice cream container.

Why did I get 2 of everything? To make it look like there were more than 2 people eating all of this garbage.

...there's my confession! :'(

By the way, I just used this site to figure out what damage I did to myself that night:
    Calories: 8,975
    Carbs: 1,164
    Fat: 369
    Protein: 276
    Sodium: 17, 915
    Sugar: 612

...How am I still alive???
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    MikkLuhnRozzWhuh Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I round down my calories burned at the gym to the closest multiple of 50.

For example...if it reads 296 on the machine, I round down to 250. After doing that, I try to stick to that being the truth even if I know I burned more. If I don't take as many calories back, I can still be right on with my eating and not go over. That's how I see it. And even if I stay low, I'd still be doing EVEN better than I think, hahaha.

That was an unnecessarily wordy way to explain that. Sorry guys....
    Uhm. I don't know. I guess that's not as weird or whatever, but that's me.
    I like the idea of taring the scale up by 5 pounds. I'd still do the same thing as I do with the calories burned, though. I'd still see my weight as whatever is shown on the scale. :smiley:
  • MikkLuhnRozzWhuh
    MikkLuhnRozzWhuh Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    sigh...When I found that I couldn't eat peanut butter in moderation, and had to get it out of my apartment ASAP, I not only threw it away-I drowned the jar in water first so I wouldn't be tempted...

I can't believe I shared that.

I love you. :smile:
    So exciting that other people are like me.
    I'm glad you shared.
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I can eat peanut butter in moderation, but the biscoff cookie spread..not so much. I've eaten half the jar over 3 days, so today I tossed it up on the highest shelf in the back. Since I'd need a chair to reach it, I'm less likely to eat it mindlessly now. :|
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    HowardAB wrote: »
    I know this sounds like I made it up just to add to this discussion, but I actually ate this in one sitting:

ok... here goes....
    -2 hamburgers
    -2 cheesburgers
    -2McDLTs (tells you how long ago this was... they don't even offer this anymore!)
    -2 Big Macs
    -2 Quarter Pounders
    -2 super sized fries
    -2 apple pies
    -1 filet o'fish (had never had it before and figured that this would be a good time)

...and ate the entire thing that night....watched a ball game... munch, munch, munch..

There was nothing but papers, an empty bottle and a spoon in the depleted ice cream container.

Why did I get 2 of everything? To make it look like there were more than 2 people eating all of this garbage.

By the way, I just used this site to figure out what damage I did to myself that night:

I feel you. Sometimes binge mode kicks in and it is an unstoppable force. I have also ordered two of something to make it look like more that one person is eating all of that food. I once order a whopper from Bk and ate it while I was driving to another Bk to purchase another whooper.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

ok... here goes....
    -2 hamburgers
    -2 cheesburgers
    -2 Big Macs
    -2 Quarter Pounders
    -2 super sized fries
    -2 apple pies

I feel you. Sometimes binge mode kicks in and it is an unstoppable force. I have also ordered two of something to make it look like more that one person is eating all of that food. I once order a whopper from Bk and ate it while I was driving to another Bk to purchase another whooper.

Obviously I am not advocating this behavior, but wouldn't it just be easier to buy two drinks?
  • Alisons_goal
    Options
    I eat everything I can get my hands on all the time.
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »

ok... here goes....
    -2 hamburgers
    -2 cheesburgers
    -2 Big Macs
    -2 Quarter Pounders
    -2 super sized fries
    -2 apple pies

Obviously I am not advocating this behavior, but wouldn't it just be easier to buy two drinks?

Binge mode is an unstoppable force. It's like I'm not even thinking straight. I equate it to a drug addict looking for their next fix.
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options

Orrrrrrr you could plan to eat there and not binge but figure out what you want from there most of all. Now of course with the St. Patty Shakes brought up earlier suppose that'll have to be on your menu. You could get a small and if you plan the meal you'll remember it and taste it and not feel guilty. Binges..ick, hate the guilt, the bloat and the next day trying to get back on track.

But whatever you do Sending you a smile ~~~> :)

Lollll I think I'm gonna take that advice. Planned for Thursday. A nice modest meal from Mickey ds. Especially after reading that 2 of everything confession. My my myyyy

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Is it weird that my binge must-eat-it-all-til-its-gone food is meat? I love meat. I can knock off a whole roast chicken, ALL the leftovers of taco mince, a good lb of ham (I put away SO MUCH ham right after christmas), I'll order half a pound of salami at the deli and just eat it out of the bag.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Today I got a bowl of cooked carrots for lunch, poked them, and decided that they had probably been cooked with butter (they don't label vegan things) and had to throw them all away. I felt so guilty and wasteful >.<