What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    today it was rice cakes with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
  • ohhbee2012
    ohhbee2012 Posts: 17
    Options
    Mixture of Special K (Vanilla Almond, Blueberry, Chocolate) with Skim Milk <3 Never changes!
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Quaker Oats oatmeal with a tbs of peanut butter. That's my everyday breakfast.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Today was 2 eggs and a piece of wholegrain toast with butter. Sometimes I do a smoothie and some sausage. Sometimes I eat oatmeal with seeds, nuts, fruit, cinnamon and a dash of brown sugar. If I'm in a hurry I'll wrap a piece of ham around a hard boiled egg. I also enjoy omelets and occasionally we'll have an indulgent breakfast of pancakes, waffles or french toast but I always try to have meat or something with it so it's not just a bunch of carbs.
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    1oz Oatmeal with 4floz semiskimmed milk (porridge)
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    yogurt with granola and dried fruit.
  • ttmaiolo
    ttmaiolo Posts: 14
    Options
    Right now I am eating 2 hard boiled eggs and a banana. And coffee. Easy to grab and bring to work when I don't think ahead the night before!

Tracey
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Today was oatmeal and an apple; yesterday I had a fried egg on an english muffin.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Old Fashioned oats with cinnamon and splenda. I know, I know....splenda is bad, but I do eat it anyway. :blushing:
  • Lefriedline
    Lefriedline Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    try a Thomas brand bagel thin topped with peanut butter and banana slices :) Or with low fat/fat free strawberry cream cheese and kiwi slices :)

Love the bagel thins! I have one every morning with weight watchers whipped cream cheese (only 30 cals per tablespoon). Nice and filling, I don't think i could even finish a whole, thick bagel anymore. I also usually have 1 or 2 soft boiled eggs with it!
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had 1 egg, 9 tbsp. egg whites, 1/2 cup green pepper, 1 oz of FF feta, some turkey bacon and chocolate milk.

Today I had a bowl of Special K Protein Plus, 5 strawberries and 1/2 cup FF milk.
  • Bren8
    Bren8 Posts: 1
    Options
    Instant oatmeal and a banana with a big glass of water. Not to tasty but not too bad either.:wink:
  • CLA2801
    CLA2801 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats
    2 tsp natural peanut butter
    coffee w/ skim milk and 1 TB flavored creamer.
  • Steph_Marie29
    Options
    A turkey bacon omlette with yogurt.
  • Cassmaddie
    Cassmaddie Posts: 2
    Options
    I had one serving of Post Great Oats Cranberry and Almond cereal with 1% lowfat milk! So yummy! I am going to finish if off with a granny smith apple!!:happy:
  • jenswwjourney
    jenswwjourney Posts: 181
    Options
    I had 1 cup of Blue Diamond unsweetened Almond Milk (40 calories) , 6 oz of non fat vanilla yogurt (90 calories) and the Hungry Girl Yummy sweet and savory bread pudding bowel (its like sausage and french toast drizzled with sugar free syrup and powdered sugar) which was only 263 calories. It was delicious and very filling.
  • pmad37
    pmad37 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was really put out with the scales this morning and had drunk a HUGe amount of water already so I had one of those snack pack bags of Cheezits. :(
  • SMJohnson27
    SMJohnson27 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I had 4 large eggs scrambled in bacon grease, covered in salsa and 3 strips of thick cut bacon with a glass of whole milk-yummm!!! Oh and coffee, too.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I had 1 cup of Blue Diamond unsweetened Almond Milk (40 calories) , 6 oz of non fat vanilla yogurt (90 calories) and the Hungry Girl Yummy sweet and savory bread pudding bowel (its like sausage and french toast drizzled with sugar free syrup and powdered sugar) which was only 263 calories. It was delicious and very filling.

That bread pudding bowl sounds to die for!! I will def have to look for it the next time I'm at the store!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Today's breakfast: veggie frittata and a small apple.
    Not very exciting compared to everyone else's responses!