Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm dying for the WOOSH to happen... the scale has gone from 207 to 210 in the past 6 days and I KNOW I've been on point with my food. >.< Chugging water like no tomorrow and chalking it up to running on the stairs and using my resistance band yesterday. PLEASE WOOSH, COME TO ME SOON!!!!

Oh gosh you and me both. My period is almost over so I expect it for next week... I haven't lost all the water weight yet. I'll be weighing every morning waiting for it, lol.
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Just had to log 'haribo - one bag' opps
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

Really hope they weren't sugar free
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Haha seen the reviews and thought I'll bear that in mind if I ever need a colonoscopy
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

Could they be considered a negative calorie food? Gastric explosiveness must burn a few calories...
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »

Could they be considered a negative calorie food? Gastric explosiveness must burn a few calories...

Not to mention all the sweating and cold chills. Like a week long flu in 24 hrs.
  • compgeek812
    compgeek812 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I gave up chocolate for Lent this year and its been REALLY hard.....I cannot wait until Easter, I am going to have a large piece of chocolate for dessert that night!!

You know, technically Sundays are not included in Lent. We remember the resurrection on Sunday so it's really a feast day. Have your chocolate.
    Why.... why do you tell me these things??
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I looked for this thread forever yesterday and thought it was gone! How does a thread get moved to another section? It never occurred to me to look anywhere else because I did not know that could happen. Now it's back? Weird...I actually almost posted a thread yesterday asking where it went.....
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    I think my problem in general is inertia. If I'm working I don't want to take a break, and as soon as I stop I can't focus again. If I'm walking I can go for miles and then come home and realize I'm exhausted. If I sleep all day I don't want to get up at all.
    This is why the "eat breakfast so you're full and don't eat a huge lunch" thing doesn't work for me. If I don't eat much, I can get away with eating less for much longer. If I don't eat at all I wonder if I'll ever need to eat again. If I eat more, I turn into a wendigo. Like today.

I am the same way. I always say I am the definition of inertia. I plan on naming my next horse that.

Your next horse? **weeping with jealousy** (seriously, that's awesome though.)

It is pretty awesome. They are amazing animals.
  • Francl27
    edited March 2015
    Options

But which ones? I used to buy the 1 pound bags of frogs. Gosh I love the frogs.

Confession - I'm too OCD and went through my pictures of the Japanese buffet at lunch and logged every single thing (had to guess some things, obviously)... still got within 140 calories of what I had guesstimated.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    i confess that for 100 or so pages of this thread, I thought Azulvioleta's picture was of a person cradling a child in their arms. (The bun is the child's head).
  • nickolstarcher
    nickolstarcher Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh you all made my day I'm so glad im not the only one who does crazy things love it thank you for making me feel normal :)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    i confess that for 100 or so pages of this thread, I thought Azulvioleta's picture was of a person cradling a child in their arms. (The bun is the child's head).

I thought it was exactly that too, and just opened it up to see what it actually was lol
  • JiveDoc
    JiveDoc Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    JiveDoc wrote: »
    I confess...I've been reading some of the comments on this board made about doctors...and I'm totally butt-hurt.

You should see a proctologist.

Butt he probably already knows that

Well, maybe he's a little behind.

I'm crying.

And I'm also a "she." Perhaps I should re-think my avatar...
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options

I thought it was exactly that too, and just opened it up to see what it actually was lol

Several people have said that! I really can't see it, but I know that my bun is a bun. :)

I was in a flamenco outfit. Sadly you cannot see the gorgeous skirt that I was wearing at the time.

Now I am beginning to rethink my avatar as well...though at least people seem to know that I am female.
  • azulvioleta6
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm dying for the WOOSH to happen... the scale has gone from 207 to 210 in the past 6 days and I KNOW I've been on point with my food. >.< Chugging water like no tomorrow and chalking it up to running on the stairs and using my resistance band yesterday. PLEASE WOOSH, COME TO ME SOON!!!!

Does this mean losing a bunch of weight all at once?

I confess that this has never happened to me. It's one freaking pound at a time over here.
  • gregtu
    gregtu Posts: 1
    Options
    My favourite way to eat Nutella is right out of the jar, scooped up on my finger. I will eat several "fingerfuls" that way if there's any in the house.
  • Francl27
    Options

Several people have said that! I really can't see it, but I know that my bun is a bun. :)

I was in a flamenco outfit. Sadly you cannot see the gorgeous skirt that I was wearing at the time.

Now I am beginning to rethink my avatar as well...though at least people seem to know that I am female.

Now that you all mention it, I have absolutely no idea what your avatar is supposed to represent. I see flesh, and some black tight/glove, some kind of hairpiece thingy and some hair LOL.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Now that you all mention it, I have absolutely no idea what your avatar is supposed to represent. I see flesh, and some black tight/glove, some kind of hairpiece thingy and some hair LOL.

It's the back of my head, with blond bun and two red silk flowers. My arms are in the air and you can see my neck/back. My shirt is black, but it has a low neckline, both in the front and back--typical Flamenco top.

It was an unintentional back selfie. I took the picture to see if my hairdo was straight. I just liked it because it was the first time that I started to look like a dancer again, at least from the back. I think that I weighed about 240 at the time.
  • azulvioleta6
    edited March 2015
    Options