Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm dying for the WOOSH to happen... the scale has gone from 207 to 210 in the past 6 days and I KNOW I've been on point with my food. >.< Chugging water like no tomorrow and chalking it up to running on the stairs and using my resistance band yesterday. PLEASE WOOSH, COME TO ME SOON!!!!

Does this mean losing a bunch of weight all at once?

I confess that this has never happened to me. It's one freaking pound at a time over here.

Same here -- no woosh ever. Just bits and more whenever they fall off. I'd literally fall off the scale if I ever had even a 2 pound loss all at once. Of course, I weigh daily so there's that.

No confession but I'm gonna share that the Libra app on my phone is now reporting that I might make goal yet this year. Some weeks it thinks I'll be looking at 2017!

55835802.png

• PharmGirl522
    PharmGirl522 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    jillshadow wrote: »
    Before I started this whole thing some times I would put away a large pizza from papa johns or a whole digiorno pizza with wings. Also a case of 12 glazed dough nuts (not in the same night). Wow. That took a lot to admit.

I know I'm a bit late to the party here, but I just wanted you to know that a) I know how much it takes to admit something like this, and b) you're not alone in this. I used to do the same thing. Greco Pizza (I think they might only be a Canadian joint? I don't know) was my Achilles heel before I started losing weight. I would order a 9" meat lovers pizza and a 9" garlic fingers along with two cans of Pepsi all in one sitting....and I would do it at least two or three times a week. Then I would hide the boxes in the basement.

• Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Confession: I burned 1200 calories today and will be drinking all of it back in just 2 beers tonight.
    Dude they must have humungous beers down there in New Jersey

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm dying for the WOOSH to happen... the scale has gone from 207 to 210 in the past 6 days and I KNOW I've been on point with my food. >.< Chugging water like no tomorrow and chalking it up to running on the stairs and using my resistance band yesterday. PLEASE WOOSH, COME TO ME SOON!!!!

I confess that this has never happened to me. It's one freaking pound at a time over here.

It's water weight finally diappearing all at once. It's happened to me a few times. :smile:
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Theere
    iamlynn74 wrote: »
    Confession. I use my Hypothyroidism as an excuse. I am king of the cookies. Oreo, double stuffed oreo, red velvet oreo. Damn near tackled a girl scout cookie mom cause she was packing up her table.....no seriously.

Don't forget the Reese's Peanut butter Oreo's.
  • melissamarie414
    melissamarie414 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I visited my parents this weekend and they buy all the good stuff that I forbid myself from buying. So of course I ate it. 3 Oreos, 2 brownie bites, 2 chocolate oatmeal cookies, 3 pancakes, a 6in veggie sub from Subway, BBQ chips, a lot of sweet tea, and two (small) slices of pie.

I'm only supposed to have 1200 calories a day. Good thing I finally lost a pound yesterday so I can gain it right back. :#
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Confession: l love this thread, it lets me know that I'm not the only crazy out there :)
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I ate two nectarines and three rings of dried pineapple even though I wasn't really hungry and just felt like sugar. v_v I can't decide wether to be proud for not restricting or guilty for eating when I didn't need to.
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Went to a french restaraunt for dinner and had specialty chocolates and macaroons for dessert. It did not fit into my calories. I regret nothing!
  • lauriegm84
    lauriegm84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Theere
    iamlynn74 wrote: »
    Confession. I use my Hypothyroidism as an excuse. I am king of the cookies. Oreo, double stuffed oreo, red velvet oreo. Damn near tackled a girl scout cookie mom cause she was packing up her table.....no seriously.

Don't forget the Reese's Peanut butter Oreo's.

• lauriegm84
    lauriegm84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have used mine as excuse for over 1 year... lol... now time to stop :wink: or at least try to.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    i confess that for 100 or so pages of this thread, I thought Azulvioleta's picture was of a person cradling a child in their arms. (The bun is the child's head).

I thought it was exactly that too, and just opened it up to see what it actually was lol

I must be weird then, because for some odd reason I thought the bun was the top of a balding old woman's head until I clicked on it...
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Confession: l love this thread, it lets me know that I'm not the only crazy out there :)

Lol I feel you...
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I went from a 34DDD bra to a 30C-D (which is a 34A-B cup size equiv, a loss of 4-5 cup sizes). I still can't really comprehend that I am now flat as a board when I used to have some boobage. I know they say it "doesn't count" if your boobs are just from being overweight but it is still depressing :(
    I still get confused that I don't need to shop on specialty websites for DD+ cups anymore (although my band is small and it's hard to find a 32 let alone a 30)
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Just had to log 'haribo - one bag' opps

But which ones? I used to buy the 1 pound bags of frogs. Gosh I love the frogs.

Confession - I'm too OCD and went through my pictures of the Japanese buffet at lunch and logged every single thing (had to guess some things, obviously)... still got within 140 calories of what I had guesstimated.

They were tangfastics and we're gone in a shockingly short time and my mouth felt like I'd been snogging a dinosaur afterwards
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am DB Cooper
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    i confess that for 100 or so pages of this thread, I thought Azulvioleta's picture was of a person cradling a child in their arms. (The bun is the child's head).

I thought it was exactly that too, and just opened it up to see what it actually was lol

Several people have said that! I really can't see it, but I know that my bun is a bun. :)

I was in a flamenco outfit. Sadly you cannot see the gorgeous skirt that I was wearing at the time.

Now I am beginning to rethink my avatar as well...though at least people seem to know that I am female.

Now that you all mention it, I have absolutely no idea what your avatar is supposed to represent. I see flesh, and some black tight/glove, some kind of hairpiece thingy and some hair LOL.

It's the back of my head, with blond bun and two red silk flowers. My arms are in the air and you can see my neck/back. My shirt is black, but it has a low neckline, both in the front and back--typical Flamenco top.

It was an unintentional back selfie. I took the picture to see if my hairdo was straight. I just liked it because it was the first time that I started to look like a dancer again, at least from the back. I think that I weighed about 240 at the time.

I see it now! Lol. Thanks.

That's how I lost all my weight. Huge woosh the week following my period. Which means I lost no weight when my period decided not to show up. It was frustrating (but I lost more the following month). The problem though is that it often means having to pee every 5-10 minutes for a day. It SUCKS.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Several people have said that! I really can't see it, but I know that my bun is a bun. :)

I was in a flamenco outfit. Sadly you cannot see the gorgeous skirt that I was wearing at the time.

Now I am beginning to rethink my avatar as well...though at least people seem to know that I am female.

Now that you all mention it, I have absolutely no idea what your avatar is supposed to represent. I see flesh, and some black tight/glove, some kind of hairpiece thingy and some hair LOL.

It's the back of my head, with blond bun and two red silk flowers. My arms are in the air and you can see my neck/back. My shirt is black, but it has a low neckline, both in the front and back--typical Flamenco top.

It was an unintentional back selfie. I took the picture to see if my hairdo was straight. I just liked it because it was the first time that I started to look like a dancer again, at least from the back. I think that I weighed about 240 at the time.

I see it now! Lol. Thanks.

That's how I lost all my weight. Huge woosh the week following my period. Which means I lost no weight when my period decided not to show up. It was frustrating (but I lost more the following month). The problem though is that it often means having to pee every 5-10 minutes for a day. It SUCKS.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I don't like eggs. They smell like death and don't taste much better.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    I don't like eggs. They smell like death and don't taste much better.

I eat 18 eggs/week usually!