Females who eat near 1800 calories

Options

Replies

• tabrewis
    tabrewis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1800. -- Now that I figured out I wasn't eating enough to support my exercise, I've finally started losing! ;-)
  • MeeshKB
    MeeshKB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1770 right now, and working toward losing a similar amount of weight as you. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Rkydz12
    Rkydz12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1670. I don't add breast feeding calories on there. Feel free to add me!
  • eand61
    eand61 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1800 cal, however my family is currently doing body beast. It is a awesome program, however with all the calories I burn I am usually at around 1500 to 1700 calories except on my treat day. :) but I'm loving the results. I also recently purchased a calorie counting watch, so I can have an idea of how many calories my body burns with no exercise on my rest day. I may have to adjust my calorie intake when I get that number. Friend me if you want :)
  • bfrance
    bfrance Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1790
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1850 presently (not logging during the past week, since I'm on vacation through Monday and it's impossible and I wanted a break anyway), but that's a pretty narrow deficit for me (although I'm close to goal) so I might cut back to 1750, although I might not.

Also a Bears fan.

Feel free to add me if you like. ;-)
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    faji2015 wrote: »
    I eat around 1600 a day, and have lost 23 kg (50 lbs) so far.

In how much time and what was your exercise routine? I eat 1200 cals. And do one hour walking( approx complete 4.8 km daily) . I have just lost 4 kgs in one month only.

That took me 10 months to do that. With averaging on 0.5kg loss a week. For exercise, I was doing 30 min cardio and 15 mins strength training. I did that every second day, with an average burn of 300 cal.

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I eat 1500-1650 usually, occasionally a little more, although I don't tend to eat exercise calories.

Feel free to add me.
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys thats perfect! I said 1800 bc thats mfp' recommendation but i fluctuate anywhere from 1400-2000. Usually about 1800 though. Friend requests sent.
    Keep em coming!

I also eat between 1400 to 2000 a day
  • YogiRunner12925
    YogiRunner12925 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I eat about 1600-1800 average. Sometimes a bit more, I'm marathon training so I often need more calories on my long runs days. I'll add you.
  • HelenWater
    HelenWater Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I eat a minimum of 1600 calories/day and try to eat whole foods, plenty of fruit and veg, but also the odd glass of wine. I eat back most of my exercise calories, and still have over 50lbs to lose. I'm in Australia, and know nothing about US football ;-) Anyway I'm happy to connect with anyone who is interested in health and fitness. Also I am Polly274 on Garmin Connect.
  • nonixxx
    nonixxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll generally eat 1600-2000 but it really varies :)
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1500 on non-workout days and around 1800 on days that I do workout. Feel free to add me!
  • nicolemariemclovin
    nicolemariemclovin Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have an active job and do a lot of cardio so I usually eat ~2000. Feel free to add me :)
  • jodeswood007
    jodeswood007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great post. It really helps to see what others with the same goals are eating. 1690 + exercise calories which I almost always eat :) I'll add you.
  • aelindquist
    aelindquist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1840 trying to maintain/gain lean mass. If that's still in the window of what you're looking for, feel free to add me.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1800 to 2000 but I get my deficit from exercise.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I shoot for right around 1800 as well!
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Im pretty much the same as the comment above: Eating around 1800-2000 with deficit from exercise. Anyone is welcome to add me :)!
  • rosiebubbles02
    rosiebubbles02 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Also looking for friends! I'll be starting back after vacation 4/2. Goal is 1500-1800 a day. I'm hoping it will be sustainable. Thanks!