Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I confess I still don't know how people who don't wash their hair do it... How do you get rid of the sweat?

Most days I just let it dry. When it's hot outside (coming soon!) and I run in the morning; I usually rinse it out and use conditioner on non-wash days. This morning, it was raining, so I had to do that or it would be humongous.

This is what I do too
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Confession: I love the success stories on here and I am really inspired by the loss but I am shocked at how dirty people's homes are.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    gopgirl425 wrote: »
    Confession: I love the success stories on here and I am really inspired by the loss but I am shocked at how dirty people's homes are.

Most people are pigs.

Though I should talk--I have lint on the mirror in one of the photos in my profile.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options

Most people are pigs.

Though I should talk--I have lint on the mirror in one of the photos in my profile.

38f6oiqflhn9.jpg
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »

Most people are pigs.

38f6oiqflhn9.jpg

Uggg, I hate signs and memes like that. Being messy doesn't prove that you have a life--it just proves that you are a slob.

I don't love my friends who are slobs any less because of it, but if you are an adult and you can't manage to keep your home in some kind of order, you have a problem.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

I'm with you on that one. At the very least, if you're going to do a mirror selfie, clear the crap behind you out of the way so it doesn't show in the pic.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    getting a little judgmental in here
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

Most people are pigs.

38f6oiqflhn9.jpg

Uggg, I hate signs and memes like that. Being messy doesn't prove that you have a life--it just proves that you are a slob.

I don't love my friends who are slobs any less because of it, but if you are an adult and you can't manage to keep your home in some kind of order, you have a problem.

Well, I just think it means I have different priorities.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

I'm with you on that one. At the very least, if you're going to do a mirror selfie, clear the crap behind you out of the way so it doesn't show in the pic.

I'm not a total slob, but I'm not a neat freak either. If I take pictures, I always look at it before I post it, just in case something is in the background... Like no one needs to see the dozen (or more) liquor bottles that have collected in my kitchen :) (only one or two are mine, I swear)
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Confession: I went clothes shopping today, with no intention of buying anything, just to enjoy trying on smaller sizes. I'm down about 20lbs, but the only new clothes I've bought so far was a new pair of jeans. I can't quite justify anything else yet. I even tried on professional wear, when I've been a stay at home mom for two years.

It was a totally great confidence booster, and I'm planning on doing it again next week. It's so nice to not feel loathing in the dressing room!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    u1g2kq5o347c.png
    I feel like this sometimes.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    getting a little judgmental in here

+1
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »

I'm not a total slob, but I'm not a neat freak either. If I take pictures, I always look at it before I post it, just in case something is in the background... Like no one needs to see the dozen (or more) liquor bottles that have collected in my kitchen :) (only one or two are mine, I swear)
    I used to belong to a cake forum (made wedding cakes. Yes, that was when I really piled on the weight) and I was always astonished how people would post pictures of beautiful cakes with dirty dishes and bags of flour behind them.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options

Most people are pigs.

38f6oiqflhn9.jpg

Hmmmm, well. Yeah, maybe I do have a problem. Like, my parents are borderline hoarders, and no one ever modeled or taught me how to organize or keep a clean house. I had to teach myself, as an adult, to clean up after myself... and sometimes I just feel lazy. Or, sometimes my depression is so strong that I consider it an accomplishment that I wake up with my son every morning and feed him three meals. Or, maybe for me, my house that looks messy to you is actually a victory to me, because it is 20x cleaner than how I grew up. You are right, I have a problem.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Haha my house is a mess. But you know what... I'm just sick of being the only one who bothers picking up. I have a husband, two kids, a cat and a dog. I just refuse to do it all alone.

So a mess it is. I keep the kitchen clean, but the rest... there's just absolutely no point. As soon as it's cleaned, it's a dumping ground again. F*** it.

So when my husband decides to invite people over, I get him to clean.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I'm the opposite of a hoarder. I toss everything.
    My husband does 100% of the cleaning, and I keep the clutter at bay. Before he came along (married 1 year), I paid a cleaning lady.

When my kids were little, my house was always a disaster. My son's bedroom and my daughter's apartment are both nightmares to this day. I just stay out of there, no judgment. I really don't care if anybody else's home is clean or not. They have to live there, I don't.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm not sure if I should be offended or not...calling most people pigs is a pretty bold statement. I'm quite certain you just offended/judged more than half the people in this thread. Being a slob and being messy are two different things. My house is messy, but by no means is it dirty. Yeah, there's toys and paperwork and random clutter on the counters, but my floors are vaccumed/swept/mopped. My house is dusted...for the most part...okay not really, I hate dusting. My clothes are folded and clean and put in piles in the lanudry room. They just aren't put away in the drawers. My toilets and showers are scrubbed on a regular basis. The dishes and counter tops are clean. Okay, I'm leaning towards being offended. I'm not a pig and I'm sure many of the people here aren't either...I guess I'm just half lazy.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I should be offended or not...calling most people pigs is a pretty bold statement. I'm quite certain you just offended/judged more than half the people in this thread. Being a slob and being messy are two different things. My house is messy, but by no means is it dirty. Yeah, there's toys and paperwork and random clutter on the counters, but my floors are vaccumed/swept/mopped. My house is dusted...for the most part...okay not really, I hate dusting. My clothes are folded and clean and put in piles in the lanudry room. They just aren't put away in the drawers. My toilets and showers are scrubbed on a regular basis. The dishes and counter tops are clean. Okay, I'm leaning towards being offended. I'm not a pig and I'm sure many of the people here aren't either...I guess I'm just half lazy.

+10000000000

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have 2 little kids and my house is generally a mess. Honestly, I clean about an hour a day, but as a full time grad student with a husband who works full time, I have to choose what to do and when. I don't give a *kitten* if someone thinks I'm a pig. I will choose spending time with my kids + studying + exercise over scrubbing walls. We clean up before people come over, but sometimes *kitten* just doesn't get done.
  • motiv8rz
    motiv8rz Posts: 21
    Options
    I am horrifying at time management and spend waaayyy to much time on here...I'm like sucked into a vortex