Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I totally do the binge eating thing. Brick of cheese (melted of course!) on crackers or a wrap anyone? A whole package of cookies - so not a problem. About 2/3 of the time I'm so embarrassed i don't log it.

As far a as exercise gear I made the choice to not wash my sports bras after every wear since they lose support if over washed. My sports bras & my HRM strap both come into the shower with me after workouts & are rinsed then hung dry. I actually keep a hanger on the shower rod for this purpose.

http://www.wisebread.com/youre-washing-your-clothes-too-often-what-to-do-instead
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    I will eat other peoples food from the fridge at work. Then join the there crusade to find the culprit.

I'd be so pizzed if someone took my lunch from the work fridge, but this genuinely made me lol.
    Yeah, that's a bad one. Consider yourself judged.

This made me laugh. Not judging. Well, maybe a little
  • 90bulgarellu
    Options
    I'm really curious, what is the purpose of the trash bag?

I sweat like a dog. (lol not literally) I wore them my first time around when I was losing weight.

Im going to try that... sounds cheap and effective haha thats what i like nice tip
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm really curious, what is the purpose of the trash bag?

I sweat like a dog. (lol not literally) I wore them my first time around when I was losing weight.

Im going to try that... sounds cheap and effective haha thats what i like nice tip

Effective for ehat? You lose weight coz you sweat more, then gain it back the instant you drink!
  • JeremyCegers
    JeremyCegers Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is an odd confession I've just noticed since I've joined a gym. I can hold the longest conversation with extremely beautiful women at work, church, the store, etc. However, I often don't even do anything but the usual head movement and smile in the gym.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Confession: every time I see someone refer to their "weight loss journey" I want to set something on fire.

What would you like to call it?

MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND/OR SUNDAY

A.k.a. Life?

I do find the phrase a bit smarmy. We should come up with a better way of saying it.

I call it my defatistation.

I like it! Or defatification.
  • rebeccamorgan58152
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I don't wear panties when I go to the gym. I can't. It feels way too constrictive!!

Confession: The word "panties" makes me cringe, unless it's referring to a little girl's underwear.

Panties! Panties! Panties! Sorry, couldn't resist.

My cousin has the same issue and I can't help but torture her. She's also averse to the word "moist." I drive her particularly crazy when I talk about moist panties.
    Apparently I have the same problem as your cousin.
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    I will eat other peoples food from the fridge at work. Then join the there crusade to find the culprit.

hahaha perfect. I laughed out loud at this one.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    On my "food monster" days, I've been known to put away over 7000 calories... On more than one occasion. *hangs head*
  • whatyouwill
    whatyouwill Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I had a Dominos and 2 lagers last night, which is against my rules of weekend only treats. Damn and blast. Feel bloated and demotivated today, but I know if I get back on track for the next 4 days, I will be back to where I wanted to be for the weekend (at least I hope).
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I had a bunch of organic dried figs this morning. I did not log them, but I probably will later.

This is the extent of my crazy food cheating. :)

I confess I thought this was some sort of rude pun. Are you being clever or have I admitted my own terrible inner workings?

Pun? I'm not seeing the joke. Explain it please!

I love figs and dates, but they are really not something I should be eating. My body just cannot handle the carbs. Eating a cup of figs is about as close as I ever get to a binge.

It was something to do with consuming high fibre products and a delayed log. Ah I amuse myself if nothing else. I confess I still find toilet humour (even unintentional) funny.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I will make several of you seethe with rage when I confess I can happily eat a teaspoon of peanut butter and stop. I like the stuff quite a lot, but it's not something I find difficult to regulate. I've accidentally allowed half a jar of peanut butter to go beyond its use-by date. Blasphemy!

If it makes you feel better, I can eat half my body weight in chocolate if left unattended. I have to buy chocolate in individual portions because if I open a 120g bar, you'd better believe it's going to disappear in one sitting. And if there's no chocolate in the house, I am a member of the raw hot chocolate powder appreciation society, as are many others here. I don't feel so alone!
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    My confession... My current favorite workout song is by... Selena effing gomez.

Oh the Shame. I am a 35 year old man for the love of God!

After this guy went viral, I don't think anyone has to worry about being more embarrassed for what they listen to...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFBUM8dMqw

Bahaha! Another reason I wouldn't want to be a cop. I sing in the car all the time, no way do I want a cam pointed at me!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I will make several of you seethe with rage when I confess I can happily eat a teaspoon of peanut butter and stop. I like the stuff quite a lot, but it's not something I find difficult to regulate. I've accidentally allowed half a jar of peanut butter to go beyond its use-by date. Blasphemy!

If it makes you feel better, I can eat half my body weight in chocolate if left unattended. I have to buy chocolate in individual portions because if I open a 120g bar, you'd better believe it's going to disappear in one sitting. And if there's no chocolate in the house, I am a member of the raw hot chocolate powder appreciation society, as are many others here. I don't feel so alone!

Heh. With the peanut butter... Same here! I'm perfectly able to regulate it and stop within my planned amount. :) You might hate me when I say I'm the same with chocolate! ;)

My main issue is that keeping a dessert or other item that I REALLY love inside my house wears down at me.. Then I'll keep eating it (within my goal) until it's all gone, even if it doesn't fit my macros ;) Otherwise, I'm pretty good with moderation and treats in the house... Until I hit a food monster day. Then no food is going to live through the day. X_X
  • MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Nealy once a week and go to McDonalds after work and still have a normal dinner later with my partner so he doesn't guess I ate before. I'm very ashamed of doing it but I feel sometimes I'm driving there without wanting to go there.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hdrenollet wrote: »
    I sometimes sit at my desk and shake my Blender Bottle for 20 minutes just to annoy my co-workers.

HA! I do this too.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I told myself at the start of the New Year I would cut back Starbucks...Still trying to work on that!

I'm still working on that too.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    My confession... My current favorite workout song is by... Selena effing gomez.

Oh the Shame. I am a 35 year old man for the love of God!

After this guy went viral, I don't think anyone has to worry about being more embarrassed for what they listen to...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFBUM8dMqw

Bahaha! Another reason I wouldn't want to be a cop. I sing in the car all the time, no way do I want a cam pointed at me!

This was set up. He did it intentionally, after the Ferguson issue, trying to show a lighter side of police officers.

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    And if my FREAKING MOTHER IN LAW doesn't learn to CALL before she just shows up, I swear im going to act like I don't know who she is and im calling the cops on some crazy lady who insists she knows me and wont leave my yard. -_-

This made me laugh out loud. Blessedly, my MIL lives 8 hours away.....

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    If I'm not at 10,000 steps by bedtime, I'll stay awake and dance like a lunatic around my bed until I'm done. Then I collapse. :)

I run downstairs and walk around the kitchen island until I hit my 15000 steps goal. My husband thinks I am crazy but he's the guy that bought me the damn Fitbit to start with.