Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• ntftnm
    ntftnm Posts: 55 Member
    bump
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I'm 24 years old and I found 10+ greys in the front of my hair this morning..

No worries. You can color grey.
    My poor son is 20 and has been going bald for a year. His hair is half gone. :(

I started finding grey hairs when I was 23. The worst part is I can't colour my hair, it won't hold any dye and ends up looking like straw within a couple weeks (doesn't matter if it's permanent, demi- or semi-permanent). The most recent time I did try to colour it, it didn't cover the grey anyway. :'(

Aw, dang. :(
    I've been coloring my hair since I was in my late 20's. I'm 41 now and have no idea if there's any grey under there or not. I don't wanna know!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    I changed my profile pic a few weeks ago, and I've gotten more friend requests from guys in that time than the whole time I've been on MFP. I'd like to take it as a compliment, but it's a wig & part of my face is covered with a mask...

I suppose I should dress up as a superhero more often!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    I pee in the shower. Sometimes I put things in the Recycle Bin that aren't recyleable. I put a couple bricks in my Yard Debris yesterday.
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    I've had stuffed crust pizza like twice in the past five days. NO REGRETS THEY'RE $9.99 RIGHT NOW

I had a medium pizza from Pizza Hut sent to me... ate all of it but 3 pieces. The struggle! lol

We're talking a large pizza here... I destroyed it. To be fair, I'll normally eat one piece regularly, and then I just eat all the cheese and the stuffed crust. I really, really love cheese.
  • Kathielee58
    Kathielee58 Posts: 2 Member
    Bought six boxes of Girl Scout cookies, a day later only five boxes remain.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    edited March 2015
    I changed my profile pic a few weeks ago, and I've gotten more friend requests from guys in that time than the whole time I've been on MFP. I'd like to take it as a compliment, but it's a wig & part of my face is covered with a mask...

<
    never gets random friend requests from guys, lol

Confession: I totally don't get the Girl Scout cookie love, especially the mint ones, which were my absolute least favourite. I guess there's no one around here selling them any more because I haven't seen any in years but I only bought them to give them away anyway.

However, I am overdue for a Shamrock shake fix.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Oh and I'm very sad that this thread was moved to the chit chat forum, because I know it's going to die off now.

This makes me sad, too.

Confession: I've not done a real workout all week. I've used my daughter visiting and now the ice outside as an excuse.

I used the snow as an excuse to not do my regular workout, but I forced myself to shovel my driveway & sidewalk, my two neighbors, and the woman across the street. I shoveled heavy snow for about 2.5 hours and burned some sick calories.

More importantly, you were a great neighbor! Good for you! I'm sure everyone was very appreciative. (and now I have 10 pages to catch up on!)
  • Beast4242
    Beast4242 Posts: 83 Member

Guys like the unknown. I am tempted to friend you now too just to see who is behind the mask but I dont want to be just another one of those 'guys' ;)
  • kitlynnJ
    kitlynnJ Posts: 78 Member
    mscheftg wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    I'm feeling pretty inadequate with my 34 "nearly B's".

Never had big boobs. The only time they were decent, large C, was when I was breastfeeding, but as soon as I was done, so were my boobs. Gone, forever. Never to be seen again.

I fear pregnancy and breastfeeding for this reason. Yet another reason to lose weight before that happens!!!

Some women lose boob weight while breastfeeding. It is all genetics though. But at the very least they might stay exactly the same. Never know.
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Confession: I just logged my food for the entire day so that I could determine what I can eat from McDonald's for dinner tonight. Now I'm feeling guilty and might end up going with a salad anyway. :'(
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    ythannah wrote: »

<
    never gets random friend requests from guys, lol

Confession: I totally don't get the Girl Scout cookie love, especially the mint ones, which were my absolute least favourite. I guess there's no one around here selling them any more because I haven't seen any in years but I only bought them to give them away anyway.

However, I am overdue for a Shamrock shake fix.

I have been trying to figure out how to work a Shamrock shake in myself!

• virelay129
    virelay129 Posts: 43 Member
    I went Gluten Free at the suggestion of both my doctor and personal trainer / friend for health issues. It has solved everything and ai feel better than ever...but after 2.5 years doing this....I still have yet to admit publicly that my main reason (without the input of doc and PT/driend) for doing it was to tell myself no for a good reason to all the yummy goodies that have gluten in them.....cupcakes, cake, bread, tortillas, etc...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Confession - I don't like anything minty, whether it's thin mints or Shamrock shakes. The only thing I tolerate is peppermint tea, which I occasionally have to settle my stomach.

I felt bad for having those 1100 calories by 11am so I ended up doing some stationary bike... I had a show to watch anyway, so why not. Still should have rested my legs, but oh well. Good thing is I'm not hungry at all for lunch.

Another one - I got mad at my husband yesterday because he ate 90% of the M&Ms I bought two weeks ago and hadn't got to taste yet (which is partly why I had some this morning too). I'll eat my treats in my own time... stop eating them just because they are there! I think what annoyed me the most is that he was mindlessly eating them while playing a computer game. DUDE. You don't mindlessly eat food while doing something else. You take your time and appreciate every bite.

Gosh.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    I'm feeling pretty inadequate with my 34 "nearly B's".

I know, right?!?
  • MEmomof3
    MEmomof3 Posts: 26 Member
    Confession 1: I have been reading this thread for over 2 hours while at work. I have ignored numerous phone calls.

Confession 2: I figure the bites I take off my kids plates while cleaning up from dinner don't contribute my daily calorie intake. They do not exist!!
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    LouisaM162 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    MrCoolGrim wrote: »
    giphy.gif

This is why every home should have a dog. I can't imagine our lives without a dog in the house.

One of my favourite pieces of parenting advice is as follows "every boy should have a dog and a mother who will allow it". I can no more imagine a petless household than I can imagine not eating.....

My husband is dead-set against any animals in our house...we can't even have a fish. I grew up with dogs and he grew up petless. We were having a fight one day and I yelled at him, "When you die, I am getting a firepit AND a dog!" We laugh about it now, but he still won't budge.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member

Words to live by!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »

Another one - I got mad at my husband yesterday because he ate 90% of the M&Ms I bought two weeks ago and hadn't got to taste yet (which is partly why I had some this morning too). I'll eat my treats in my own time... stop eating them just because they are there! I think what annoyed me the most is that he was mindlessly eating them while playing a computer game. DUDE. You don't mindlessly eat food while doing something else. You take your time and appreciate every bite.

Gosh.

My husband does this crap to me too! If I want to wait a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks or a month to have something I bought for myself (which doesn't happen very often) that's my prerogative. Don't eat my stuff!!! If it goes bad or whatever, then it's my fault. But so help me if I decide I want my peanut butter cups from Christmas or my Dove dark chocolate bunny from Easter, it better be there or I'm gonna be very unhappy and unhappy wife=unhappy life.

• MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    I'm 24 years old and I found 10+ greys in the front of my hair this morning..

No worries. You can color grey.
    My poor son is 20 and has been going bald for a year. His hair is half gone. :(

I started finding grey hairs when I was 23. The worst part is I can't colour my hair, it won't hold any dye and ends up looking like straw within a couple weeks (doesn't matter if it's permanent, demi- or semi-permanent). The most recent time I did try to colour it, it didn't cover the grey anyway. :'(

Aw, dang. :(
    I've been coloring my hair since I was in my late 20's. I'm 41 now and have no idea if there's any grey under there or not. I don't wanna know!

I've got this rogue thing going on with my hair right now, I've been going grey since I was 16 but only on the left side of where my hair parts. I have zero sympathy for people who freak out when they find their first grey hair in their late 30's to 40's. I may be heartless lol