Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Confession: my parents have been out of the country for the last month, and when I picked them up from the airport today, I immediately rooted through my mom's carry on for snacks. I ate so many cookies!

Yes, I'm an adult, and I dig through my mom's purse when I'm hungry.

giphy.gif
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Nature valley protein bars.....peanut butter dark chocolate

I eat these almost daily. They're excellent with a good cup of black coffee.
  • Texassage65
    Texassage65 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    yes I like them. Especially with coffee.
  • Texassage65
    Options
    lol............too funny!
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    I went to the takeaway at lunch and got potato scallops and chips and gravy.

The reason this is bad is not only that that's so many calories I don't want to think, but I now also feel disgustingly sick.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    My kids are grown, but I never packed a pretty lunch for them. 99% of the time, they had to eat the lunch in the school cafeteria. The worst part: I would always forget to pay the school for them (they went to a very small country school for K-8). The school would send home a reminder for how much I owed along with the form for "Free or reduced cost lunches", and I would send a check for $100 or so to catch up. I hated when the kids brought home that stupid form, it was proof that I failed.

Ah single motherhood - everything got done, just maybe not very timely...

My son is 17 and in grade 11, and I still get up at 7am every morning to cook him lunch.... :s
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    christi_03 wrote: »
    Confession: I love friends! I still get sad that it is canceled! :( I will watch any rerun that comes on!

I started watching Friends on Netflix for the first time ever. I am at season 7 and I think it is one of the funniest shows ever made!

I am on season two, first time ever here too lol
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    I went to the takeaway at lunch and got potato scallops and chips and gravy.

What country are you in? This sounds sort of like poutine, but without the cheese curds.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    This thread has made me smile :-) I am not alone!
  • thingofstuff
    thingofstuff Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I ate a box of $1 powdered sugar mini donuts from Walmart for dinner on Saturday. I stayed home to study for midterms instead of going out with my boyfriend and friends, but passed out in a food coma before getting any real studying done. It would have been much more fun to have gone out and been unproductive instead of being unproductive and alone at home.
  • Katleskin
    Katleskin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Just got back from a 5 day all-inclusive vacation. Gained a pound for each day we were there. It's the damned pina coladas!

Oh, I hear that loud and clear. Taking up cruising was the catalyst for me getting my eating/fitness sorted. Buffets and pina coladas - too good not to indulge (especially when you've paid for it!) but too bad not to require some sort of rectifying behaviour. Good news was last summer I only gained 3lbs in a fortnight.

• monii702
    monii702 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I often enjoy going to the grocery store either really late or really early when there is less people there. I feel that people stare at me due to being overweight.
  • Texassage65
    Options
    monii702 wrote: »
    I often enjoy going to the grocery store either really late or really early when there is less people there. I feel that people stare at me due to being overweight.

I use to feel that way too! Ppl can be rude.
  • hbutler111999
    hbutler111999 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    PearlAng wrote: »
    Confession: I had a binging problem during my recovery from anorexia (as most do) but I once kicked a hole in the wall due to the anxiety and frustration it caused me. Not one of my finest moments :\

On a lighter note, I eat powdered cake mix. I haven't eaten it in a really long time, but this was a staple for my mom and I, except she'd add water. I also ate bread crumbs as a child. No regrets. Another confession is that I get so lazy sometimes that I don't feel like showering after workouts. I usually sit there marinating for some time before showing. I'm smelly. Embarrassing? slightly.

• hbutler111999
    hbutler111999 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am anorexic too.... Maybe we can recover together?
  • eMka11
    eMka11 Posts: 106 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    threnjen wrote: »
    I went from a 34DDD bra to a 30C-D (which is a 34A-B cup size equiv, a loss of 4-5 cup sizes). I still can't really comprehend that I am now flat as a board when I used to have some boobage. I know they say it "doesn't count" if your boobs are just from being overweight but it is still depressing :(
    I still get confused that I don't need to shop on specialty websites for DD+ cups anymore (although my band is small and it's hard to find a 32 let alone a 30)

I'm down from 38B to 34B and there is barely anything left... but I would always choose slim figure over having boobs, no regrets! :blush:

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    MrCoolGrim wrote: »
    giphy.gif

This is why every home should have a dog. I can't imagine our lives without a dog in the house.

One of my favourite pieces of parenting advice is as follows "every boy should have a dog and a mother who will allow it". I can no more imagine a petless household than I can imagine not eating.....

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    LouisaM162 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

This is why every home should have a dog. I can't imagine our lives without a dog in the house.

One of my favourite pieces of parenting advice is as follows "every boy should have a dog and a mother who will allow it". I can no more imagine a petless household than I can imagine not eating.....

I'm not a fan of dogs (or any pets) neither are my kids. I never had a dog as a child and I'm totally okay with that.
  • MrCoolGrim
    Options
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif
  • MrCoolGrim
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I'm not a fan of dogs (or any pets) neither are my kids. I never had a dog as a child and I'm totally okay with that.

giphy.gif