Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    jessicapk wrote: »
    hdrenollet wrote: »
    I sometimes sit at my desk and shake my Blender Bottle for 20 minutes just to annoy my co-workers. Now they know how I feel for the other 7 hours and 40 minutes every day...

I prefer to squeak my desk chair. Or click my pen.

It seriously takes every OUNCE of restraint I have to not poke out the eyeballs of pen clickers with their own pens. That is one sound that will drive me over the edge, although I really have no idea why. I can't even stand it when I click my OWN pen, so I leave them all open.
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I sometimes sit at my desk and shake my Blender Bottle for 20 minutes just to annoy my co-workers. Now they know how I feel for the other 7 hours and 40 minutes every day...

It seriously takes every OUNCE of restraint I have to not poke out the eyeballs of pen clickers with their own pens. That is one sound that will drive me over the edge, although I really have no idea why. I can't even stand it when I click my OWN pen, so I leave them all open.

I can't have clicky pens. I spend all day launching them like rockets. I have to use pencils or pens with caps. :(
  • SilverRose89
    SilverRose89 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I licked the spoon once after giving my cat wet cat food. Not on purpose, just by habit... It was basic supermarket full of byproducts stuff... Nasty doesn't even cover it. Now my cat gets good food...

Genuine LOL :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Sorry, gotta add on to the children discussion. My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years and yes, the pressure to start procreating is stupid ridiculous. Although, weirdly enough it was more pressure early on in our marriage (wut...). I grew up in a Catholic home and as a kid, my dream was to grow up and be a mommy, stay at home and take care of my babies. As I grew older, went to college, traveled, etc. I found my dreams started to change. And I feel very okay with that. My mom and sister? Not so much. They think something is wrong with me, or even that my husband has had a "bad influence" on me. When really, I just woke up and realized, maybe this isn't something I want right now, or maybe ever. That freaks them out so much. (And I don't even tell them the "ever" part.)

Confession of the day: I need to go grocery shopping today and I have stuff on the list solely based on some of the confessions on this thread :yum:
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I licked the spoon once after giving my cat wet cat food. Not on purpose, just by habit... It was basic supermarket full of byproducts stuff... Nasty doesn't even cover it. Now my cat gets good food...
    Pate and decent cat food are interchangeable - they look and smell the same anyway.

My mum once fed my dad dog food and he ate it. She honestly thought it was beef stew and heated it up for him (some kind of "meaty chunks in gravy", I guess). He said it wasn't the best but he ate it anyway.
    We always joke how he has a wet nose and lovely shiny hair.

My confession is that I made a birthday cake covered in melted chocolate and smarties (delicious), and a few days later found a blob of chocolate on the outside of the dishwasher. I scraped it off with my fingernail and ate it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'm jealous of my twin sister who doesn't have children, travels a lot, has a good job, sees friends regularly etc. Because at least I feel that she's doing something with her life.

Me? Not so much (I'm a SAHM).
  • caminoslo
    caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm not worried about it but I love buying irish cheddar and ill eat the whole bag of it. and then i eat whipped cream
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    KMaggi3 wrote: »
    My good friend has been begging me to try Nutella for a while now. I kept saying "nah". Finally broke down and tried a small spoonful and now I'm hooked. I wish I'd never tried it because now it's like a freaking DRUG for me! I could eat it straight out of the jar. Ugh. Once I'm done with this one, I'll NEVER buy that stuff again!! (God, is it good!)

I love Nutella because the cheeky so-and-sos actually slotted several commercials with a very catchy jingle on My 600 Pound Life. Awesome! Now I associate Nutella and their little tune with morbid obesity. I wish all the snack food companies would do this.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I had a bunch of organic dried figs this morning. I did not log them, but I probably will later.

This is the extent of my crazy food cheating. :)

I confess I thought this was some sort of rude pun. Are you being clever or have I admitted my own terrible inner workings?

Pun? I'm not seeing the joke. Explain it please!

I love figs and dates, but they are really not something I should be eating. My body just cannot handle the carbs. Eating a cup of figs is about as close as I ever get to a binge.
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I don't wear panties when I go to the gym. I can't. It feels way too constrictive!!
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I watch all the guys lifting in the gym to see how much they are lifting. I catch about a third of them doing the same to me.
  • teamwateloss
    teamwateloss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP almost 3 years ago and my progress chart looks like a smile because I'm pretty much back where I started. 20+ pounds lost and gained. Wish I could say it was muscle.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    caddir wrote: »
    I'm just now logging the crap I ate last night after two glasses of wine.
    I was thought I was doing so well but in fact I was 380 over the day's goal. Ouch!

I could drive my boss to pieces by clicking my pen... absentmindedly of course, not deliberately, no I wouldn't be that mean. Except sometimes she really deserved it. Lol.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Someone at work was a right pain. She looked down on me because I was fat. I'm thinner than she is now and I'm a little ashamed of how good that feels.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I don't wear panties when I go to the gym. I can't. It feels way too constrictive!!

Confession: The word "panties" makes me cringe, unless it's referring to a little girl's underwear.

• BellePaige
    BellePaige Posts: 6 Member
    Options

I definitely need to try this - I feel your pain!

• Firora
    Options
    I binged on 2500 calories worth of chocolate in less than two hours.
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    My ex husband cheated on me, in my house and I walked in on it. He was drunk and started a fight and was removed from the house. When someone else came to pick up his stuff, he watched me scrub the toilet with my ex's toothbrush and put it in his bag. He never told him. I told my ex after I filed for a divorce, as he was still using it. :)

No shame, whatsoever.
  • 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Last night I finished logging for the day and hit the button to post it (under my calorie goal - yay!), then later went down to the kitchen and ate 4 peanut butter and jam cracker-sandwiches (8 crackers total). I felt like such a loser ... I mean gainer. haha
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »

Confession: The word "panties" makes me cringe, unless it's referring to a little girl's underwear.

Panties! Panties! Panties! Sorry, couldn't resist.