Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    When I say I am a heavy person, people assume I mean fat. Don't get me wrong I know I carry too much body fat, but I really mean heavy. I have large dense bones and tend to gain muscle easily.
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Two of my friends, God bless them, think I am a 4-6.

And I never correct them.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I will make several of you seethe with rage when I confess I can happily eat a teaspoon of peanut butter and stop. I like the stuff quite a lot, but it's not something I find difficult to regulate. I've accidentally allowed half a jar of peanut butter to go beyond its use-by date. Blasphemy!

If it makes you feel better, I can eat half my body weight in chocolate if left unattended. I have to buy chocolate in individual portions because if I open a 120g bar, you'd better believe it's going to disappear in one sitting. And if there's no chocolate in the house, I am a member of the raw hot chocolate powder appreciation society, as are many others here. I don't feel so alone!

I'm always surprised when I read someone talk about how small a tablespoon of peanut butter is. My primary way to eat it is on celery, and usually, even after I scrape the leftovers off the knife onto the edge of the plate, the scale puts me under 32g (2T). Depending how skinny the celery is, it barely hits 16g. It always seems like way too much. I must not have the pb addiction gene.

Chocolate, otoh. I have to use unsweetened cocoa powder, so the spoonful of cocoa doesn't work for me. However, throw it in some heavy cream with a little sweetener and hit it with a stick blender, it's a good thing I have to ration out that cream to have some left for coffee every day.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    I had a bunch of organic dried figs this morning. I did not log them, but I probably will later.

This is the extent of my crazy food cheating. :)

I confess I thought this was some sort of rude pun. Are you being clever or have I admitted my own terrible inner workings?

Pun? I'm not seeing the joke. Explain it please!

I love figs and dates, but they are really not something I should be eating. My body just cannot handle the carbs. Eating a cup of figs is about as close as I ever get to a binge.

It was something to do with consuming high fibre products and a delayed log. Ah I amuse myself if nothing else. I confess I still find toilet humour (even unintentional) funny.

Ah, OK, I see it now.

Yeah, not at all what I meant! Ha ha!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ohi874 wrote: »
    I confess that I must look like a total kook at the gym. Lip syncing, tapping the equipment like a drum, occassionally smiling or laughing out loud

And you know what? I don't give a bleep.

I do the same thing, you're not alone, and I also dgaf

I love when I see ppl like this at my gym Truly!

It makes me HAPPY, makes me want to kick butt at my workout and give it even more! So keep "lookin like a total kook at the gym. Lip syncing, tapping the equipment like a drum, occasionally smiling or laughing out loud" because you have no clue how many ppl's day you're making! ;)

Confession: I'm that person at the gym! When I'm on the treadmill and a good song comes on I'm playing the air drums. Or if there's a lull in the music and the beat picks up I like...hop while I'm running. I'm sure it looks hilarious and if I saw someone doing the same thing I'd point it out to my sister and we'd laugh. I'd rather have someone next to me occasionally rocking out than smelling like a whole pack of cigarettes or so much perfume you're concerned they're flammable.
  • TJBritton51
    Options
    This morning, I decided to do Pilates instead of walk because I was too lazy to go downstairs for my tennies! :wink: at least I still worked out!!
  • airforcebrat1988
    Options
    kbmnurse wrote: »
    I still sneak a smoke once in a awhile. UGGGG I know

I sneak a smoke every now and again. I don't see any problem with it. I used to be a half-pack a day smoker and so long as we don't defer back to our old habits, having one every few months (i mean 5-6, if that) isn't at all bad. I have been better lately and not even having one that frequently. Planning on keeping the trend going and being completely rid of them.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    zB2bTM3RyMRig.gif
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    I will eat other peoples food from the fridge at work. Then join the there crusade to find the culprit.

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I don't wear panties when I go to the gym. I can't. It feels way too constrictive!!

Confession: The word "panties" makes me cringe, unless it's referring to a little girl's underwear.

Panties! Panties! Panties! Sorry, couldn't resist.

My cousin has the same issue and I can't help but torture her. She's also averse to the word "moist." I drive her particularly crazy when I talk about moist panties.

Lol, while the word "moist" doesn't bother me too much on its own, having it next to "panties" is a bit much...
  • ryanp_942
    ryanp_942 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I never fully log my alcohol consumption when I go on nights out. I log '4 vodka and cokes' ...as though I don't drink way more than that at predrinks alone :neutral_face:
  • Vossii
    Vossii Posts: 45 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I ate all but 2 slices of a Large Papa Johns pizza......
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I drank 3 little bottles of chardonnay yesterday after logging my diary then I ate a Hershey Pie Slice right after that... THE SHAME! Oh and I haven't logged it.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

I sneak a smoke every now and again. I don't see any problem with it. I used to be a half-pack a day smoker and so long as we don't defer back to our old habits, having one every few months (i mean 5-6, if that) isn't at all bad. I have been better lately and not even having one that frequently. Planning on keeping the trend going and being completely rid of them.

If I have even one cigarette, I'm absolutely sure I'd be back up to a pack-and-a-half a day within a month. I had my last cigarette on July 31st, 2012 and it's only been in the last month or so that I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never, ever, ever be able to smoke one again.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options

If I have even one cigarette, I'm absolutely sure I'd be back up to a pack-and-a-half a day within a month. I had my last cigarette on July 31st, 2012 and it's only been in the last month or so that I've resigned myself to the fact that I will never, ever, ever be able to smoke one again.
    Good for you!!
    I think that's why, in some ways, quitting smoking is 'easier' than losing weight - because you can be absolute about it "I will never, ever...." whereas with food, you will always have to eat. It's such a slippery slope.

• Brittany91389
    Brittany91389 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, when I'm really craving some thing sweet I try persuade my boyfriend "wanting" it too so I'm not the only one doing something naughty. I can't snack by myself, the guilt is just so high. I should feel more guilty because I'm making him eat stuff he doesn't need.
  • Jolinia
    Jolinia Posts: 846 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Jolinia wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    My confession... My current favorite workout song is by... Selena effing gomez.

Oh the Shame. I am a 35 year old man for the love of God!

After this guy went viral, I don't think anyone has to worry about being more embarrassed for what they listen to...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFBUM8dMqw

Bahaha! Another reason I wouldn't want to be a cop. I sing in the car all the time, no way do I want a cam pointed at me!

This was set up. He did it intentionally, after the Ferguson issue, trying to show a lighter side of police officers.

Yep. It wasn't sneaky, though. Flat out said it was public relations. I still feel sorry for the guy (or anyone who really does this in their patrol car) and wouldn't want a cam on me while I drive around.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I was on the treadmill at the gym, running at my 10 minute mile pace, and a girl steps on the treadmill next to me and starts jogging, I'm minding my business listening to the Star Wars Audiobook "Tarkin" on my iPod (disappointing read/listen if you're a Star Wars elitest) when all of the sudden this girl turns side ways towards me on her treadmill and does this funky sideways trot run thing, totally bugged me out. Don't be that sideways trotter at the gym.
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Good for you!!
    I think that's why, in some ways, quitting smoking is 'easier' than losing weight - because you can be absolute about it "I will never, ever...." whereas with food, you will always have to eat. It's such a slippery slope.
    I quit in June of 1986 and I still believe that I am one away from a pack a day. I haven't had that one in almost 29 years.
  • circae
    circae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ok this is kind of cheap and silly, but I've lost enough weight so far that my boobs are disappearing. I don't want to buy new bras just yet so I'm thinking about stuffing them lol.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Good for you!!

Extra good for you! My husband was a smoker until I got pregnant with our first child. He quit as soon as he found out. He said he didn't want to set that kind of example for his kids. To this day (4.5 years later) he hasn't smoked. I was/am so proud of him.