Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    MrCoolGrim wrote: »
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    LouisaM162 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    MrCoolGrim wrote: »
    giphy.gif

This is why every home should have a dog. I can't imagine our lives without a dog in the house.

One of my favourite pieces of parenting advice is as follows "every boy should have a dog and a mother who will allow it". I can no more imagine a petless household than I can imagine not eating.....

I'm not a fan of dogs (or any pets) neither are my kids. I never had a dog as a child and I'm totally okay with that.

giphy.gif

:( I unfortnately can't see this gif from my work computer.
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    I have regularly been eating whole tubes of thin mint girl scout cookies in one sitting.
  • andersonchloe289
    andersonchloe289 Posts: 11 Member
    I had chic-fil-a and a large strawberry shake! :(
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    I've had stuffed crust pizza like twice in the past five days. NO REGRETS THEY'RE $9.99 RIGHT NOW
  • andersonchloe289
    I've had stuffed crust pizza like twice in the past five days. NO REGRETS THEY'RE $9.99 RIGHT NOW

I had a medium pizza from Pizza Hut sent to me... ate all of it but 3 pieces. The struggle! lol

• andersonchloe289
    eMka11 wrote: »
    threnjen wrote: »
    I went from a 34DDD bra to a 30C-D (which is a 34A-B cup size equiv, a loss of 4-5 cup sizes). I still can't really comprehend that I am now flat as a board when I used to have some boobage. I know they say it "doesn't count" if your boobs are just from being overweight but it is still depressing :(
    I still get confused that I don't need to shop on specialty websites for DD+ cups anymore (although my band is small and it's hard to find a 32 let alone a 30)

I'm down from 38B to 34B and there is barely anything left... but I would always choose slim figure over having boobs, no regrets! :blush:

Tell me your secrets! I am a 38C and I HATE having big boobs! I've googled how to lose boob weight and nothing comes up! :neutral_face:

• MzShelleRenea
    MzShelleRenea Posts: 64 Member
    I have a large chest. I'm not that big around but a very large cup size. So my bras are expensive as hell. I'm losing weight and almost into another bra that's smaller and barely worn. The one I currently have has started coming apart a bit in the center, so I stitched it up. Then the wire poked out one side and I used super glue to fix it. I call it my FrankenBra, lol. I went to the mall to buy a new bra 3 weeks ago but refused to spend 80.00 on something that will be too big in another month or so.

TD;DR: My bra is held together with Gorilla Glue, yarn, and prayers.
  • I wear spanx all the time. I never leave the house without something to keep my tummy held in. :(

I wish I could wear them but the top of my belly is so rounded out they just roll down :(
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    christi_03 wrote: »
    Confession: I love friends! I still get sad that it is canceled! :( I will watch any rerun that comes on!

I own every season. They're currently in my storage unit and I wish that I had them... but then I'd really get nothing done. I have no problem watching the whole season in one sitting.
  • MzShelleRenea
    MzShelleRenea Posts: 64 Member
    Friends is on Netflix now if you have it. The entire series.
  • mscheftg
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Confession: my parents have been out of the country for the last month, and when I picked them up from the airport today, I immediately rooted through my mom's carry on for snacks. I ate so many cookies!

Yes, I'm an adult, and I dig through my mom's purse when I'm hungry.

So not judging!! Hilarious, though!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Went to Whole Foods this morning to get some croissants. Well, I was going to get one, because I had been craving one forever, but I couldn't make up my mind, so I bought two... and ate them in my car in the parking lot. I thoroughly enjoyed every bite and have no regrets.

I do have more regrets about the handful of M&Ms I had when I got home. Now I have to survive on less than 700 calories for lunch and dinner. And it's my rest day and I REALLY need to rest my muscles, so there's no trying to burn those calories either. Hmmph.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    So I have been logging into MFP for over a year, and I am nearly at my starting weight. Sigh. My eating has been atrocious. So, I am trying something different. I reset my settings to "sedentary" and "maintenance." I will not log my exercise calories, so that will create my deficit to lose. However, this way, I KNOW if I eat over calories, I will gain weight. Therefore, I need to stay below my daily calories in order to lose. It's worth a shot, cuz I can't seem to maintain other ways.
  • mscheftg
    I went from a 34DDD bra to a 30C-D (which is a 34A-B cup size equiv, a loss of 4-5 cup sizes). I still can't really comprehend that I am now flat as a board when I used to have some boobage. I know they say it "doesn't count" if your boobs are just from being overweight but it is still depressing :(
    I still get confused that I don't need to shop on specialty websites for DD+ cups anymore (although my band is small and it's hard to find a 32 let alone a 30)

I'm down from 38B to 34B and there is barely anything left... but I would always choose slim figure over having boobs, no regrets! :blush:

Tell me your secrets! I am a 38C and I HATE having big boobs! I've googled how to lose boob weight and nothing comes up! :neutral_face:

You can't spot reduce. Even in your boobs. If you're losing weight and not losing it there, it's most likely that you're bigger because of genetics.

And I have no sympathy for you... I wish I was a C cup... I'm a 40 G (actually should wear a bigger cup size, but this one works fine).
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    I'm feeling pretty inadequate with my 34 "nearly B's".
  • MrCoolGrim
    MrCoolGrim Posts: 351 Member
    mscheftg wrote: »

You can't spot reduce. Even in your boobs. If you're losing weight and not losing it there, it's most likely that you're bigger because of genetics.

And I have no sympathy for you... I wish I was a C cup... I'm a 40 G (actually should wear a bigger cup size, but this one works fine).

brucewillistripletake_300x300.gif
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    edited March 2015

Ceci_O_K wrote: »

Never had big boobs. The only time they were decent, large C, was when I was breastfeeding, but as soon as I was done, so were my boobs. Gone, forever. Never to be seen again.

• mscheftg
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Ceci_O_K wrote: »

Never had big boobs. The only time they were decent, large C, was when I was breastfeeding, but as soon as I was done, so were my boobs. Gone, forever. Never to be seen again.

I fear pregnancy and breastfeeding for this reason. Yet another reason to lose weight before that happens!!!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    I'm 24 years old and I found 10+ greys in the front of my hair this morning..

No worries. You can color grey.
    My poor son is 20 and has been going bald for a year. His hair is half gone. :(
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    I'm 24 years old and I found 10+ greys in the front of my hair this morning..

No worries. You can color grey.
    My poor son is 20 and has been going bald for a year. His hair is half gone. :(

I started finding grey hairs when I was 23. The worst part is I can't colour my hair, it won't hold any dye and ends up looking like straw within a couple weeks (doesn't matter if it's permanent, demi- or semi-permanent). The most recent time I did try to colour it, it didn't cover the grey anyway. :'(