Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I think my sweat after a workout smells kind of good, it's kind of like butter menthols, not b.o ish like other people's...but I think I'm probably biased.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Meh. I'm very disappointed in myself. I ate 5 slices of pizza and 4 breadsticks in less than two days. Once I started eating it, I couldn't stop thinking about it and kept going back for more.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Despite having some success recently I went mad over the weekend and the scale this morning is showing my last November weight. While a huge amount of it is water weight, I'm starting to look at my weight loss as a big heavy spring that I work my *kitten* off to push down, while it resists all the way, and then as soon as I slip, it rebounds up and smacks me in the face.

YES. That's exactly it. So frustrating.
    I'd love to ride bikes for exercise, but I don't know how! I never learned how to ride a bike and I feel like I'm too old to learn now lol

I never learned either, my father was convinced I would kill myself so I never had a bike!

I don't know how to ride a bike either. I tried when I was 14, but starting out on a regular bike without wheels when you have no balance = not good.

For me this morning - I'm so tired of making things that nobody eats. I made some chili, and it's good, but nobody else has touched it in a week and I'm SO SICK OF EATING CHILI.

Also, I get too irritated when I've just finished making my breakfast and my kids come downstairs and ask me to make them some fancy thing that will pretty much guarantee that my food will be cold by the time it's done, and if I waited until I was done, it would be too late for them to eat it. So I said no. I'm a horrible mother.

I'm also very grumpy in the morning if I get woken up.

And I've managed to stick to my goal way better since I started eating treats every day again.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I get irritated when the forum lags out and double posts.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    For the past couple of weeks I have been buying sweet treats here and there; a small bag of cookies, a Snickers bar, Sno balls... I'm not eating them. I'm just collecting them in a bag in my pantry. I'm not sure why I'm doing this or even if I'll end up eating them. I think maybe it makes me feel better to know they're there.
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Despite having some success recently I went mad over the weekend and the scale this morning is showing my last November weight. While a huge amount of it is water weight, I'm starting to look at my weight loss as a big heavy spring that I work my *kitten* off to push down, while it resists all the way, and then as soon as I slip, it rebounds up and smacks me in the face.

YES. That's exactly it. So frustrating.
    I'd love to ride bikes for exercise, but I don't know how! I never learned how to ride a bike and I feel like I'm too old to learn now lol

I never learned either, my father was convinced I would kill myself so I never had a bike!

I don't know how to ride a bike either. I tried when I was 14, but starting out on a regular bike without wheels when you have no balance = not good.

For me this morning - I'm so tired of making things that nobody eats. I made some chili, and it's good, but nobody else has touched it in a week and I'm SO SICK OF EATING CHILI.

Also, I get too irritated when I've just finished making my breakfast and my kids come downstairs and ask me to make them some fancy thing that will pretty much guarantee that my food will be cold by the time it's done, and if I waited until I was done, it would be too late for them to eat it. So I said no. I'm a horrible mother.

I'm also very grumpy in the morning if I get woken up.

And I've managed to stick to my goal way better since I started eating treats every day again.

I would love some chilli. I'm in the same situation you are but with coconut chicken soup. If only there was some kind of bulk-cooking-swapping service.
  • kitlynnJ
    kitlynnJ Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »

* raises hand * I confess that I seldom shave my legs while the SO is gone for work (two weeks at a time). It's pretty rare for me to wear shorts or a dress even in warmer weather. And it's so much kinder to my skin (eczema) not to shave in winter.

I have eczema as well and shaving is no fun. I run in a skirt on an indoor track all winter with my hairy legs :)
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

I never learned how to ride a bike either! Which is extremely awkward when my (now ex) boyfriend was a cyclist. I need an adult size tricycle. lol
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    For the past couple of weeks I have been buying sweet treats here and there; a small bag of cookies, a Snickers bar, Sno balls... I'm not eating them. I'm just collecting them in a bag in my pantry. I'm not sure why I'm doing this or even if I'll end up eating them. I think maybe it makes me feel better to know they're there.

I have a stash too. Most of mine consists of faves that I can't get here but pick up on occasional forays into the US... white chocolate Reese's, white chocolate KitKats, white chocolate M&Ms (sensing a theme here? lol)... and "save" them due to their scarcity.

I definitely eat them eventually. Most of the time I forget they're there though.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Confession: I keep telling my 4-year old that all the cars and trucks with Transformers stickers are either Autobots or Decepticons and actually transform into giant robots to fight each other. He's starting to give those cars a wide berth when we walk by. Sometimes I'm an evil dad.

Now I'm sad there aren't more cars around us with those stickers. Our neighbors tend to go the stick figure family route or the truck nads. *sigh*

I totally judge people with truck nads. Crude rednecks.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Confession: I keep telling my 4-year old that all the cars and trucks with Transformers stickers are either Autobots or Decepticons and actually transform into giant robots to fight each other. He's starting to give those cars a wide berth when we walk by. Sometimes I'm an evil dad.

Now I'm sad there aren't more cars around us with those stickers. Our neighbors tend to go the stick figure family route or the truck nads. *sigh*

I totally judge people with truck nads. Crude rednecks.
    Me too. I won't judge anything people say in this thread, but if they have bollocks on their trucks in real life, I'm definitely judging.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: I used running a 10K on Saturday as an excuse to eat Hot Cheetos and a Reese's egg for lunch. Then I had pizza for dinner. Think I totally killed that calorie burn...
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confession: I used running a 10K on Saturday as an excuse to eat Hot Cheetos and a Reese's egg for lunch. Then I had pizza for dinner. Think I totally killed that calorie burn...

I did the same thing but with Crapplebee's food. Not only did I blow through my calorie burn, but I also ended up eating just shy of maintenance for the day.
  • rightoncommander
    rightoncommander Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I hurt my calf running 6 months ago. I shaved it to put on rock tape, and the hair still hasn't grown back, so I have one bare calf and one hairy one. The rock tape didn't really help, either.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I hurt my calf running 6 months ago. I shaved it to put on rock tape, and the hair still hasn't grown back, so I have one bare calf and one hairy one. The rock tape didn't really help, either.
    Please send more information about this magic razor which stops the hair growing back. Sounds like a winner of an idea for a new product. Tincanonastring can probably help you with your marketing.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I did the same thing but with Crapplebee's food. Not only did I blow through my calorie burn, but I also ended up eating just shy of maintenance for the day.

Confession: I actually like Crapplebee's. I know I can get a 500 calorie meal (and that usually leaves room for a long island iced tea in my daily calorie count.)
  • tincanonastring
    Options

Confession: I actually like Crapplebee's. I know I can get a 500 calorie meal (and that usually leaves room for a long island iced tea in my daily calorie count.)

I actually enjoy it, too. But I had almost 2000 calories to work with when I got there and left being over by 400. I felt positively ill from all that food.
  • tincanonastring
    Options
    Confession: Mondays are my work from home days, or as I like to call them, No Pants Mondays.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I actually enjoy it, too. But I had almost 2000 calories to work with when I got there and left being over by 400. I felt positively ill from all that food.

Impressive!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Confession: Mondays are my work from home days, or as I like to call them, No Pants Mondays.

Make sure you put tape over your laptop webcam so your work doesn't see! lol.