Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    I'm allergic to alcohol. I drank 6 SIPS of a mixed drink last night. I was drunk to a point of slurring my words and this morning I have a hangover. -.- Worst curse ever!

Lucky, I have to drink a 12 pack of Lime-A-Rita's to get a buzz.

You should try drinking beer instead.

6 beers at 6.99 with 3% alcohol, 12 lime-a-rita's 10.99 with 5% alcohol.

I think he meant *real* beer. :)

This. No judgement, but if your beer is less than 7% ABV, you can just log it with your water.
  • elle_bear_11
    elle_bear_11 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I would eat any and every piece of chocolate in sight:( my friend sent me chocolate from germany, i made someone eat it for me so that i wouldn't
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: Part of me is actually glad I can't eat chocolate so I don't have to deal with the same number of sweet temptations as most people.
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My lunch today was a pack of M&M's with hot cocoa. TOM
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I decided to wax my own underarms the other night. I've had it done professionally before, so I figured it would be fine. I bought a microwave wax kit and waited until I was home alone. I'm right handed, so the left side wasn't too bad. Yeah, it hurt, but I got it done. Turns out that I am completely incapable when using my left hand. I got wax everywhere, I applied it super unevenly. I didn't pull it off fast enough, so the was got brittle and wouldn't come off in one piece. I had to pour oil on it and painstakingly pry the wax off bit by bit. And I still had 2/3 left to do, unless I wanted to have 1 and 1/3 armpit waxed. It hurt like the dickens.

I still don't know why I tried to do this, in February of all months.
    My mum once went around for several weeks with a wax strip on her leg because she couldn't bring herself to pull it off. She had to wear thick tights so it didn't show (shin).

Personally, I had one HORRIBLE waxing experience and will never do it again. Had a very bad reaction to a bikini wax, two days before going on vacation. So rather than being sleek and sexy, I looked like an infected plucked chicken.

I do my 'stache at home though, with no ill-effects.

I waxed once and pretty much every single hair grew back under the skin. Never again.
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    I wax...everything. I have a phobia of body hair, lol. It helps to use a sugar scrub first and not to add any cooling gel or anything except pure aloe vera after to avoid break outs.
    Luckily, my husband has no chest hair at all, BUT I wax his arm pits because I'm a cuddle wh*re and it tickles me. He's very tolerant. :)
  • becca5446
    becca5446 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Most people seem to have a sugar addiction but mine is salty, greasy food. Chips, pizza, cheeseburgers and such. I go over on my sodium almost every day, even if I stay in my calories.

Also, I let myself cheat on Fridays, and sometimes it gets ridiculous lol.
  • GoodrichHeart1987
    GoodrichHeart1987 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Two confessions... I had a tooth extraction done Tuesday and I'm on a prednisone pack.. It has made me incredibly hungry and I doubled up on mashed potatoes and creamed corn during a few meals.. The meds are causing me to also retain water... I refuse to look at the scale until I get a few good eating days in AND

My bf has been on a reeses pb egg kick.. I've been eating at least one every day that he has :\
  • becca5446
    becca5446 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

That's your guilty secret? My binges would be closer to "Opps, did I just eat that family sized bucket of lard???".

lol

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    I will eat other peoples food from the fridge at work. Then join the there crusade to find the culprit.

You're why I have trust issues. ;)

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I decided to wax my own underarms the other night. I've had it done professionally before, so I figured it would be fine. I bought a microwave wax kit and waited until I was home alone. I'm right handed, so the left side wasn't too bad. Yeah, it hurt, but I got it done. Turns out that I am completely incapable when using my left hand. I got wax everywhere, I applied it super unevenly. I didn't pull it off fast enough, so the was got brittle and wouldn't come off in one piece. I had to pour oil on it and painstakingly pry the wax off bit by bit. And I still had 2/3 left to do, unless I wanted to have 1 and 1/3 armpit waxed. It hurt like the dickens.

I still don't know why I tried to do this, in February of all months.

I attempted home waxing once, but it was a bikini wax. It was supposed to be this wax where microwaving wasn't necessary. It was AWFUL. After the first (painful) strip I could no longer convince my hands to pull fast enough. The hair didn't really come off, but I lost skin and ended up bleeding & covered in wax. That stuff is a b*tch to wash off. The whole event was very traumatic and I will not attempt home waxing ever again.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I'm allergic to alcohol. I drank 6 SIPS of a mixed drink last night. I was drunk to a point of slurring my words and this morning I have a hangover. -.- Worst curse ever!

There's these things called 30packs...when they're on sale it's only $17.99 (plust tax and CRV).
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I don't know what the hell I just did.
  • AshC1023
    AshC1023 Posts: 109
    Options
    I've been traumatized by wax strips too. I use hard wax and a warmer and it doesn't do this, also, it washes off easily in the shower. I will never use those 'easy to use" strips again!

Confession, I think I burn more calories from sex than I do exercising, at least more consistently.
  • roxannecarriere
    roxannecarriere Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ovinas1 wrote: »
    I will eat other peoples food from the fridge at work. Then join the there crusade to find the culprit.

So awesome! :D
  • stephaniels0416
    stephaniels0416 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    AshC1023 wrote: »
    I've been traumatized by wax strips too. I use hard wax and a warmer and it doesn't do this, also, it washes off easily in the shower. I will never use those 'easy to use" strips again!

I second the hard wax in a warmer. Also, if you spend a little more and get a good quality wax, I've found it works better so the tin lasts longer and it hurts less. If there are any little bits left behind, some olive oil will take it right off.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I really hate tomatoes, especially cooked tomatoes. I used to let people know if they asked, then they'd serve lasagne or pizza and be all surprised when I just couldn't eat it because it's got tomatoes in and they make me wretch.

So now I just tell people I'm allergic to them (I'm really not). Terrible but there's no other way to get people to accept I just don't like pizza.

I hate actual tomatoes but can eat chopped in chillis etc and tomato juice, tomato sauce. It's the same with oranges. Can't even stand the smell but love orange chocolate.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options

This. No judgement, but if your beer is less than 7% ABV, you can just log it with your water.

I'm with you on this one, always go for the highest ABV, though pubs don't usually have them that high here :(

Confession: I hate any tinned fruit and can't stand peanut butter!

• Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    AshC1023 wrote: »

I second the hard wax in a warmer. Also, if you spend a little more and get a good quality wax, I've found it works better so the tin lasts longer and it hurts less. If there are any little bits left behind, some olive oil will take it right off.

I used hard wax, but I was cheap at the moment and just bought the microwave stuff. I have not learned my lesson and I plan on investing in a warmer someday soon :)
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

^^ what he said.

Although, it's been so long since I've had a drink, I'm sure if I drank one of the beers I'd normally need 4-5 to feel, I'd be white girl wasted on the dance floor.