Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confession: I used running a 10K on Saturday as an excuse to eat Hot Cheetos and a Reese's egg for lunch. Then I had pizza for dinner. Think I totally killed that calorie burn...

I did the same thing but with Crapplebee's food. Not only did I blow through my calorie burn, but I also ended up eating just shy of maintenance for the day.

Confession: I actually like Crapplebee's. I know I can get a 500 calorie meal (and that usually leaves room for a long island iced tea in my daily calorie count.)

I actually enjoy it, too. But I had almost 2000 calories to work with when I got there and left being over by 400. I felt positively ill from all that food.

Impressive!

Dat Clubhouse Grille doe... 1120c without the fries (that I most certainly ate)!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    Confession: Mondays are my work from home days, or as I like to call them, No Pants Mondays.

Make sure you put tape over your laptop webcam so your work doesn't see! lol.

Let 'em take a gander! Their fault for being pervy spies.
  • crystalnichols395
    crystalnichols395 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Saturday night I went out to eat with my husband at a local Mexican restaurant and I ordered the mexi-burger (it was amazing) it comes with fries (like 3 huge handfuls) I ate all the fries and told my husband I would only eat half the burger and take the other half home for his younger brother......... I ate the other half maybe 2 hours later, in front of my husband and brother-in-law. But I went out and danced my *kitten* off to try to burn some of the calories.
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    when I search for a food I always log the lowest possible version (everyone does that, right?!)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    I confess that doing the spring leg shave is on my to do list this weekend.

I suspect that you are not alone.

It would drive me nuts not to shave all Winter, but I hear a lot of women say that they don't.

I swim and dance, so my legs are always shaved and my toenails are always painted. Confession: my toes are currently a sparkly aquamarine.

Same here! I see my legs and toes all year. I like them to look good. Cannot stand to be unshaven.
  • Vyvvv
    Vyvvv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got into this habit that every time I go to sleep I have to eat something beforehand... it is not a binge, because most of the time it is 2 pieces of chocolate or a big cookie, but it is extremely annoying. Want to break this habit.
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Vyvvv wrote: »
    I got into this habit that every time I go to sleep I have to eat something beforehand... it is not a binge, because most of the time it is 2 pieces of chocolate or a big cookie, but it is extremely annoying. Want to break this habit.

I used to do that too - usually a couple of small gummy sweets. Stopped doing it for a week and never missed it after that. Now feels weird to even contemplate it.

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Confession: I keep telling my 4-year old that all the cars and trucks with Transformers stickers are either Autobots or Decepticons and actually transform into giant robots to fight each other. He's starting to give those cars a wide berth when we walk by. Sometimes I'm an evil dad.

Now I'm sad there aren't more cars around us with those stickers. Our neighbors tend to go the stick figure family route or the truck nads. *sigh*

I totally judge people with truck nads. Crude rednecks.

@quiksylver296‌ I find them disgusting and 100% unnecessary. Why does your truck (mostly likely lifted) need testicles?! Are you compensating for something, little man?

• MoHousdon
    Options
    Totally ate like crap all weekend. I did get my Chick-fil-A and Firehouse Subs though.

Confession: I have just spent about the last 2+ hours catching up on this thread and doing much work. I'm a lazy jerk on Monday mornings. Really, any morning.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    when I search for a food I always log the lowest possible version (everyone does that, right?!)

^^^Guilty!

• Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Confession: I keep telling my 4-year old that all the cars and trucks with Transformers stickers are either Autobots or Decepticons and actually transform into giant robots to fight each other. He's starting to give those cars a wide berth when we walk by. Sometimes I'm an evil dad.

Now I'm sad there aren't more cars around us with those stickers. Our neighbors tend to go the stick figure family route or the truck nads. *sigh*

@quiksylver296‌ I find them disgusting and 100% unnecessary. Why does your truck (mostly likely lifted) need testicles?! Are you compensating for something, little man?
    I belong to a Fiat 500 forum and love the bumper sticker I saw there that says "I drive a tiny car to compensate for my giant p e n i s".

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Oh, I don't do it for anybody else--it would bother ME if I didn't shave my legs. I only need to do it twice a week or so to keep up.

Between swimming a couple of times a week, doing dance fitness in capris about three times a week, dance practicas in capris, and wearing dresses, I guess I am bare-legged a lot, even in Winter.

I also do it for me. All year round, whether I'm seeing someone or single. I'd feel gross if I didn't do any hair maintenance all Winter. Is it just legs people let go or is everything left to grow wild?

I'm single so I can get pretty lazy when it comes to hair removal. I do usually shave once a week, but if there's a week where I don't have a training session I'll leave it up to two weeks. That's my limit though.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    mziegler01 wrote: »
    Confession 1: I don't eat healthy! There I said it. I have a friend who dropped 100 pounds last year and I'm very proud of him. I assumed he was eating healthy and exercising. Nope. He confided in me that he still eats like *kitten*, but just...less of it. I was so amazed that one could do this. I had always thought to lose weight it was salads and bland baked chicken and brussles sprouts for life, but then I decided I could try to lose weight if I could do it that way. I'd tried the healthy eating approach before and always fell off the wagon. Now I still eat my favorite foods, but in small portions and drink water instead of calorie-costing drinks. I've lost eight in the month or so I've been on this track. It's awesome.

Confession 2: Because of confession number one I get a little irritated when I see or hear people saying that since they've started eating healthy the foods we used to eat together (and now only I eat) make them sick and that they think they are disgusting. I mean, your opinion is your own, feel what you like about whatever, but don't talk down to me just because you've "transcended" the things I still love. You used to eat them too, so get off that high horse. XD

Confession 3: I really really miss beer...I wish I saved up more calories for my nightly beer. My husband home-brews so we always have such good beer on tap at home, but I rarely get to drink it without cheating. ='(

1st bold: Awesome! Good for you! I wish you continued success.
    2nd bold: I can no longer handle lots of foods that I used to eat, including fast food and lots of prepared items, BUT I would never tell anyone else eating those things that they are disgusting! You're right: people like that ARE on their high horse and are probably trying to convince themselves more than they are you. That is rude.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Confession #1: I've been shaving and lotioning my legs more often because of acupuncture.

Confession #2: I'm happy my friends confide in me and come to me with their problems but I'm starting to become emotionally drained from them.

Confession #3: I'm terrified that I won't be able to hold my own during the half marathon I am training for...
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Confession: I'm sitting in the bathtub eating a Fibre One lemon bar. I may or may not shave my legs (I will).
    Wait! Wrong thread! Did I cross the streams? Will the universe end?

You are my hero.

Off topic, but your profile pic cracks me up :).

I paid no attention to the pic for the longest time and for some reason thought it was a sheep. I only noticed it was a dog when I was about to write a post asking why they had a sheep for an avatar.

Ah, yes. Story: I was sitting on the couch, eating watermelon, and my dog desperately wanted a piece. She squeezed her face between my knees. I took a picture before I fell over laughing.

It's my picture because it seems to attract less creepers.

I love your avatar as well and it's even better knowing the back story! Watermelon. Silly doggies.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Me too. I won't judge anything people say in this thread, but if they have bollocks on their trucks in real life, I'm definitely judging.

My husband used to work for a guy who had a huge stick up his butt. This guy just... was like Michael Scott from The Office, but not funny or endearing. Just wildly out of touch and so uncomfortable. Also was extremely conservative. I really, really, really wanted to put truck nuts on his sedan as a prank. I could never talk my husband into it, though.
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I confess the DeeLite's "Groove is in the Heart" is in my workout playlist...and I often hit "repeat"
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    As usual I'm late to the party.

#1 I almost forgot my 16th wedding anniversary last week. In my defense I know what day it is, I just didn't know the date until I got a message from my mom wishing me a happy anniversary. I rarely look at a calendar. I don't feel to guilty because hubby also forgot.

#2 I do way to much cardio and I don't log it all. In my defense my life is extremely stressful right now and it's exercise or drink (a lot).

#3 about a month ago I was in a Fitbit challenge with someone who was being a total jerk, they would also post in the challenge about doing a extra walk just to stay in first place, but on MFP they were logging bike rides. So I tossed my fit bit in the dryer on fluff just so I could beat them...

lmao

• yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Oh, I don't do it for anybody else--it would bother ME if I didn't shave my legs. I only need to do it twice a week or so to keep up.

Between swimming a couple of times a week, doing dance fitness in capris about three times a week, dance practicas in capris, and wearing dresses, I guess I am bare-legged a lot, even in Winter.

I also do it for me. All year round, whether I'm seeing someone or single. I'd feel gross if I didn't do any hair maintenance all Winter. Is it just legs people let go or is everything left to grow wild?

I'm single so I can get pretty lazy when it comes to hair removal. I do usually shave once a week, but if there's a week where I don't have a training session I'll leave it up to two weeks. That's my limit though.

I shaved my legs for the first time in nearly a month last week because I was going to see my physio, and she makes me take my jeans off for pressure point release. I'd just been hiding in long capris and tights since February. #joysofbeingsingle
  • doingItIn2012
    doingItIn2012 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I sneak sugar whenever I can! Working on this one.