Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    I flex my arms in the bathroom at work if no one's in there.

Doesn't everyone?!

• JennaD075
    JennaD075 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Confession #1: I go to a boot camp every Saturday morning with a big group of friends and relatives. For various reasons this week I was the only one that could go. A few of us go to lunch afterwards. I didn't mind going to the boot camp by myself but I was really bummed that I had nobody to go to lunch with. I had a little daydream on the way to boot camp that when I got out to my car (after boot camp) I would have a text from husband saying "Hi honey, sorry nobody could go to lunch with you today, I will come out and meet you at your lunch place". This did not happen. I was really bummed and mad at my husband. When I got home he had no idea why I was mad at him. I didn't bother to explain to him that since he was not the man of my daydreams I will be pissed at him the rest of the day. I'll give him the what 4, for not reading my mind! Everyone knows a man should be able to read his women's mind!

Confession #2: About every other week or so the boot camp instructor makes us run outside at the end of the boot camp. I usually run a small amount and then walk. Some random lady today came up behind me when I had started to walk and grabbed my elbow and made me finish the run with her. I wanted to punch this lady in the face. Now though I'm glad she made me finish the run I feel great about myself that I actually finished the run today but still I had another daydream about punching her in the nose! Good thing none of my daydreams came true today.

Confession #3: I couldn't wait to get home today to B I T C H about my husband on this confession board!
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I was stressed out today and ate four little Debbie fudge rounds and two cans of Dr pepper. Haven't binged like that for a while.
  • jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I ate 4 leftover panne cottas at work today... I also sat on the floor in the kitchen on my own so I wouldn't be judged by my boss in the staff room hahaha
  • jadumz
    jadumz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    But I did lose three pounds this week! After the demolishing of the devil desserts!!
  • katherineclarkson
    katherineclarkson Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I went to a birthday party today, I am over 200 calories over my daily intake. I am not sorry. I have been under all week and the birthday cake was awesome! ;)
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I'm currently eating at least 2500 cals in one meal, including deep fried ice cream!
    But I still have 1700 cals tomorrow to stay in my weekly cal goal.
  • redwards555
    redwards555 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I ate 8 Lindt Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles... in about 15 minutes- I eat the outer shell first, then the delicious, melty, chocolatey, truffle center... licked my fingers too. My mouth is watering just thinking about the yummyness... God they were good >:)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I ate 8 Lindt Extra Dark Chocolate Truffles... in about 15 minutes- I eat the outer shell first, then the delicious, melty, chocolatey, truffle center... licked my fingers too. My mouth is watering just thinking about the yummyness... God they were good >:)

Yeah I've had way too many of those the last two weeks. But no regrets. I think hubby finished them all yesterday.
  • redwards555
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    I'm allergic to alcohol. I drank 6 SIPS of a mixed drink last night. I was drunk to a point of slurring my words and this morning I have a hangover. -.- Worst curse ever!

Lucky, I have to drink a 12 pack of Lime-A-Rita's to get a buzz.

You should try drinking beer instead.

6 beers at 6.99 with 3% alcohol, 12 lime-a-rita's 10.99 with 5% alcohol.

I think he meant *real* beer. :)

This. No judgement, but if your beer is less than 7% ABV, you can just log it with your water.

^^ what he said.

Although, it's been so long since I've had a drink, I'm sure if I drank one of the beers I'd normally need 4-5 to feel, I'd be white girl wasted on the dance floor.

drinking a beer right now, and I'm sure more will follow- Aye, it's Saturday night
  • redwards555
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Yeah I've had way too many of those the last two weeks. But no regrets. I think hubby finished them all yesterday.

But they are so damn good- they are gone now.
  • redwards555
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ok one more- My daughter made some funky easy bake oven cookies, and I keep telling her that I can't eat it because of my diet, but really it's because she made it in a EASY BAKE OVEN... and they look gross- Sorry Gwen!
  • laura_c628
    laura_c628 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm approximately 800 calories over my weekly goal and didn't exercise for 3 days in a row. Also ate half a pint of ice cream. Totally worth it but time to get back on track!
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Today, I out-ran a 6-year-old.

I am not ashamed. :)
  • schonton
    schonton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Instead of being uncomfortable at a ball eating not good food. I'm at home in bball shorts, a t-shirt, and a fuzzy hat eating lamb, mashed potatoes, and kale. And I'm beyond happy.
    And later I'm going to the gym to get this desire to deadlift out my system.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I was stressed out today and ate four little Debbie fudge rounds

I haven't had one of those in a long time. I used to get them most days of the week in high school.
  • michael_m1989
    michael_m1989 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So I thought maybe we could all use this to get something off of our chests. Confess to anything pertaining to your weight loss journey, it may even be a helpful tip for others! :)'

Please please PLEASEEEE refrain from being mean. :)

Here goes it!

I wear a trash bag under my clothing when I exercise and also for about half of my day.
    Yeah it's not as sophisticated as a Wrap or Those belly wrap things but honestly I like it better. It covers my whole upper body besides my neck, head, and arms. Maybe one of you do the same thing :P

I have actually seen other do this, it seems common.
  • healthyannette01
    Options
    I got a jar of nutella about 2 weeks ago and kept it hidden in my room so nobody would judge me for how fast it got empty :s LOL
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Jolinia wrote: »
    I am currently chipping off a 15lb weight gain after losing track of being faithful to logging what I eat and actually CARING. Have I recorded the ups and downs of my weight loss/gains? Nope. It still says 319 even though I was at 314 at my lowest (in the low 320s now after last week's 332-induced breakdown...).

So, my progress has been a flat line since Christmas... Ugh.

I do this, too. I'll record a 2 oz loss, but I am not recording any gains, nuh uh!

I don't record any gain because I'm tired of having to tell my friends to stop cheering because I lost the two pounds of water weight that I gained before TOM. Because it really doesn't mean anything. But if my lowest a month is higher than the previous month, I will record the gain.

Maybe you already know this, but I recently discovered you can shut off notifications about weight loss on your feed. I had stopped recording gains for the same reason, but now I've gone back to recording all weigh-ins because I know no one else will see it.

I find that seeing the jaggedy ups and downs from the past are very comforting to me when I'm having an "up" day and start to freak out. I didn't get here in a perfectly linear fashion so I don't want to expect that of myself in the future.

• katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Totally went out of control yesterday. Over ate at a friends birthday party then in the evening my bf brought loads of crisps and chocolates into the house so he could have a munchies night. In the end I had to go upstairs and read our else I'd have made myself sick.