Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've had 191 grams of sugar so far today. Boom.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    truaymica wrote: »
    Im nightshift 12 hour worker here...I work on a Kidney transplant floor and I know I never drink enough water...it's replaced with cups and cups of coffee instead. Yes Yes there is creamer...I use more than the 2 tablespoons...but I only log it as the 2!!! :-(

1. Bless you! I have a living donor and a recipient in my family.
    2. Holy irony! Drink more water!
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Confession: Shamelessly made a fluffernutter sandwich for dinner tonight as I prepare to head out to yoga. I swear I'm an adult.
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    JDownie91 wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I've been a stay at home mom for a couple of years, and I'm casually looking for some part-time office work. The income would basically be to pay off a student loan, so it isn't urgent. The confession part is that I'm dragging my feet because I don't want to buy office clothes in my current size. I've already gone down two pant sizes, and I'd just hate to buy clothes I can only wear for a month or two. My husband would probably have an epic eye roll if I told him that.

I am the office manager for a Redi-Mix cement plant and I wear jeans and a bunnyhug to work every day. It is very dusty and someone is always managing to get grease everywhere, so I am not going to wear nice clothes, just to get them ruined.

What is this?!? It's sounds FUN!!! I'm imagining it's a hoodie sweatshirt?

I was just going to ask the same thing! Never heard of it, but dying to find out...

I turned to the internet, but it was useless...

bunnies-hugging.jpg

As much as I love that picture of bunnies hugging, I looked it up and Urban Dictionary says:
    bunnyhug

a hooded sweatshirt, with a pocket in front.

It does not have a zipper.

Known to Saskatchewanians

Take that Nate!

She pulled on her bunnyhug because she was cold

Ha ha ha...My apologies! I thought EVERYONE wore bunnyhugs. As it turns out, I am from Saskatchewan...lol.

Yeah, I know them as hoodies (Washington state), but I did enjoy the Google results for bunnyhug :)
  • Edwardshar
    Edwardshar Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Confession: That really is a pencil in my pocket. :neutral_face:
  • HaleysHeartfeltJourney
    Options
    If my treadmill wasn't in my living room, I probably wouldn't be as motivated as I am lately, I feel like its taunting me. Also, if it didn't have a port to connect to my phone, and a fan built into it, it probably wouldn't be as fun when I work out and would kill my motivation some.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I've been sort of binging all day -___- net still under 1000, but I'm still feeling a bit guilty about it. I feel like I'm wasting food and eating more than I deserve.
  • gizmom19
    gizmom19 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    soloelixir wrote: »
    I resent thin people. I've been fat my whole life, and have no idea what it's like to be thin. I know I shouldn't resent them, but damn, when I see a thin girl complaining about how those jeans make her *kitten* look big, I want to slap her in the face.

Or the ones that eat constantly and never gain any weight. Even my husband knows what I am thinking when I look at them. B****.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    gizmom19 wrote: »
    I resent thin people. I've been fat my whole life, and have no idea what it's like to be thin. I know I shouldn't resent them, but damn, when I see a thin girl complaining about how those jeans make her *kitten* look big, I want to slap her in the face.

Or the ones that eat constantly and never gain any weight. Even my husband knows what I am thinking when I look at them. B****.

:/ if you don't want people judging you because of your weight, you shouldn't judge other people because of theirs. And even if they're not as fat as you are, girls can have very low self-esteem and distorted self-perception, so when they complain about feeling fat it's just as valid as when you do, and they're probably feeling just as miserable.

My confession is that I'm really sick of the thin-shaming and hypocrisy in parts of the body-positivity moment. "Health At Any Size!!" and "BMI isn't an accurate indicator of health!!!" they proclaim over and over and OVER. Until you're naturally small or underweight. Then you can't possibly be healthy and you must be dying of starvation and you just need to eat more.
  • TheVogonVegan
    TheVogonVegan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've been sort of binging all day -___- net still under 1000, but I'm still feeling a bit guilty about it. I feel like I'm wasting food and eating more than I deserve.

If you don't think you "deserve" 1000 calories and don't eat at least that much per day you ought to adjust your eating. 1000 per day is too low for pretty much anyone. =/
  • TheVogonVegan
    TheVogonVegan Posts: 75 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Also, if your profile is accurate and you're 5'3 and weigh 91 pounds...PLEASE GO GET HELP and don't try to lose 18 pounds. >.>
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    mziegler01 wrote: »

If you don't think you "deserve" 1000 calories and don't eat at least that much per day you ought to adjust your eating. 1000 per day is too low for pretty much anyone. =/
    I meant more like quantity of food, not calories, if that makes sense. And I weigh more than that now, don't worry! Thanks for the concern, though ^_^
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    gizmom19 wrote: »

:/ if you don't want people judging you because of your weight, you shouldn't judge other people because of theirs. And even if they're not as fat as you are, girls can have very low self-esteem and distorted self-perception, so when they complain about feeling fat it's just as valid as when you do, and they're probably feeling just as miserable.

My confession is that I'm really sick of the thin-shaming and hypocrisy in parts of the body-positivity moment. "Health At Any Size!!" and "BMI isn't an accurate indicator of health!!!" they proclaim over and over and OVER. Until you're naturally small or underweight. Then you can't possibly be healthy and you must be dying of starvation and you just need to eat more.

Well, if you are underweight then you technically do need to eat more. For your health.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    hdtd2013 wrote: »
    If my treadmill wasn't in my living room, I probably wouldn't be as motivated as I am lately, I feel like its taunting me. Also, if it didn't have a port to connect to my phone, and a fan built into it, it probably wouldn't be as fun when I work out and would kill my motivation some.

My workaround is using my kid's music stand with my tablet on it and an external speaker. I should probably just look into one of those add on book holders that attaches to it.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    hdtd2013 wrote: »

My workaround is using my kid's music stand with my tablet on it and an external speaker. I should probably just look into one of those add on book holders that attaches to it.

I love my book holder. I found out the other day that I can even get my laptop to sit on there at an angle and stay.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I realised today that I take note of everyones body shape when I'm out and about. Not to judge them, but because I'm really dysmorphic and I'm always wondering "Do I loook like that? What about that? Will I look like that? Did I used to look like that?". I also really admire bigger girls who are dressed attractively or in funky, eye catching clothes, because I'm a total wuss when it comes to dressing in anything but "fade into the background" clothes.

• lesliereloaded
    lesliereloaded Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I went 343 calories over my calorie limit today by eating trail mix. Guilty
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I also really admire bigger girls who are dressed attractively or in funky, eye catching clothes, because I'm a total wuss when it comes to dressing in anything but "fade into the background" clothes.
    Me toooo! I love prints and bold styles but have to push myself to try things because I think I'll look ridiculous, even though I think women much bigger than me look fantastic.
    It's all about confidence, I guess.

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    I am bored and avoiding getting productive stuff done by attempting to give myself a French manicure.

I am using bandaids as guides for making the crescent moons.

Did I mention that I have a broken left hand? This is kind of an Olympic test of dexterity and girliness.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I also really admire bigger girls who are dressed attractively or in funky, eye catching clothes, because I'm a total wuss when it comes to dressing in anything but "fade into the background" clothes.
    Me toooo! I love prints and bold styles but have to push myself to try things because I think I'll look ridiculous, even though I think women much bigger than me look fantastic.
    It's all about confidence, I guess.

Exactly!! I love LOVE 50's style rockabilly clothes and I see girls my size and bigger in it and think it is SO gorgeous, but I just feel like I'd look like a pretender.