Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kimzy132124
    kimzy132124 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I eat a couple extra calories depending on my sex life. Sex burn calories too but neve log it because I don't want people to know about my sex life
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    xMrBunglex wrote: »
    I confess the DeeLite's "Groove is in the Heart" is in my workout playlist...and I often hit "repeat"

I spent far too many nights in the mid 90's listening to that song!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Confession: I used running a 10K on Saturday as an excuse to eat Hot Cheetos and a Reese's egg for lunch. Then I had pizza for dinner. Think I totally killed that calorie burn...

I did the same thing but with Crapplebee's food. Not only did I blow through my calorie burn, but I also ended up eating just shy of maintenance for the day.

Confession: I actually like Crapplebee's. I know I can get a 500 calorie meal (and that usually leaves room for a long island iced tea in my daily calorie count.)

I also love Crapplebee's 550 calories meals. I know that people say that they have too much sodium but I've never had as many issues with them as with some other restaurants, go figure.

Confession - it's gorgeous out and I should really go for a walk but I had a great 40 minutes workout this morning so I'm going to use it as an excuse to stay home, enjoy the quiet while the kids are at school, and read my book (if I ever manage to get myself away from MFP, that is). And I will probably go for a walk after dinner while my husband keeps an eye on the kids instead.

• Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Confession - it's gorgeous out and I should really go for a walk but I had a great 40 minutes workout this morning so I'm going to use it as an excuse to stay home, enjoy the quiet while the kids are at school, and read my book (if I ever manage to get myself away from MFP, that is). And I will probably go for a walk after dinner while my husband keeps an eye on the kids instead.

Isn't it funny how much mfp can reduce your productivity? Yeah, in 60 days I've lost 20lbs and now am 10x more active than before, but I also spend an embarrassing amount of time on here.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Oh, I don't do it for anybody else--it would bother ME if I didn't shave my legs. I only need to do it twice a week or so to keep up.

Between swimming a couple of times a week, doing dance fitness in capris about three times a week, dance practicas in capris, and wearing dresses, I guess I am bare-legged a lot, even in Winter.

I also do it for me. All year round, whether I'm seeing someone or single. I'd feel gross if I didn't do any hair maintenance all Winter. Is it just legs people let go or is everything left to grow wild?

I'm single so I can get pretty lazy when it comes to hair removal. I do usually shave once a week, but if there's a week where I don't have a training session I'll leave it up to two weeks. That's my limit though.

I shaved my legs for the first time in nearly a month last week because I was going to see my physio, and she makes me take my jeans off for pressure point release. I'd just been hiding in long capris and tights since February. #joysofbeingsingle

The only reason I shave for training is because sometimes we do things like assisted chin-ups where the trainer has to give me a boost and I don't want her to have to feel my stubbly/hairy legs. When I went to physio last year & had training I was kind of annoyed because I was like "I have to shave twice this week?!"

Other confession: I LOVE to write. I'm not good or anything, but it's something I've done since I was a teen and I do it for me. My boss is away this week, and I have hardly anything to do, so I brought my notebook with me to write. So it's like I'm getting paid to write :D (in my defense I talked to her about my lack of work so she's going to be getting stuff together for me, but it won't be until next week at the earliest)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Confession: I spent way too much time catching up on what I've missed in this thread since Friday.

Two things stand out
    1. I'm glad I don't have to shave very often, even in Summer. (Thank you genetics and my Native American Grandmother!)
    2. I love a good beer, but dang @tincanonastring! That must have been some GOOD beer!
    I spent $107 on 12 beers today.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I was at the St Patty's day parade on Saturday, and as the LGBT float went by, I thought to myself, why hasn't someone of the LGBT community glossed themselves Optimus Pride yet, it'd be an awesome handle.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    It takes all of the restraint I have to hold my tongue as the clerks that sit outside my office at a site I'm working on temporarily discuss their "diet".

#1 - You would both be better off if you quit smoking first.
    #2 - Why eat yourself silly on Friday "cheat day" and starve and restrict all the things you like to eat the other 6 days? Its counterproductive.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I was at the St Patty's day parade on Saturday, and as the LGBT float went by, I thought to myself, why hasn't someone of the LGBT community glossed themselves Optimus Pride yet, it'd be an awesome handle.

tumblr_n7ylx7Ip5a1r0jjo3o1_500.jpg
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Confession: I keep telling my 4-year old that all the cars and trucks with Transformers stickers are either Autobots or Decepticons and actually transform into giant robots to fight each other. He's starting to give those cars a wide berth when we walk by. Sometimes I'm an evil dad.

Now I'm sad there aren't more cars around us with those stickers. Our neighbors tend to go the stick figure family route or the truck nads. *sigh*

I totally judge people with truck nads. Crude rednecks.

@quiksylver296‌ I find them disgusting and 100% unnecessary. Why does your truck (mostly likely lifted) need testicles?! Are you compensating for something, little man?

I'm not a fan either, but I think they are supposed to be a fundraiser for testicular cancer.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Totally ate like crap all weekend. I did get my Chick-fil-A and Firehouse Subs though.

Confession: I have just spent about the last 2+ hours catching up on this thread and doing much work. I'm a lazy jerk on Monday mornings. Really, any morning.

I love you, Mo!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    MissLaaber wrote: »

Confession #2: I'm happy my friends confide in me and come to me with their problems but I'm starting to become emotionally drained from them.

You know what's super frustrating? When you give good sound advice because you're on the outside looking in and they keep repeating the same destructive behavior over and over again and then wonder why their life is so full of stress and drama.

I have found myself distancing myself from these people because I don't want their S#!t spilling over into my life. I have my own things to worry about.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    I really thought that a frequent poster here was in his 50s based on his picture...turns out he's in his 20s. This is someone who is adamantly anti-exercise.

Yeah, tell me that working out doesn't matter!
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I confess that doing the spring leg shave is on my to do list this weekend.

I suspect that you are not alone.

It would drive me nuts not to shave all Winter, but I hear a lot of women say that they don't.

I swim and dance, so my legs are always shaved and my toenails are always painted. Confession: my toes are currently a sparkly aquamarine.

Same here! I see my legs and toes all year. I like them to look good. Cannot stand to be unshaven.

I also shave all year round. If I go more than three days without, I feel gross.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the craze around Gitl Scout Cookies, I've tried a couple different types and think they are gross! Even my kids won't eat them. It drives me insane that my husband buys them from his coworkers and brings them home where they sit on the shelf in the pantry for months before I end up tossing them in the trash. I always end up feeling mean when the girls are trying to sell them outside the store and I won't buy any, but unlike my hubby I refuse to buy food I'm just going to toss.
    You can try buying some to send to the troops if you want to buy something from them.

I typically shave once every two weeks. I hadn't shaved for over nearly a month recently because due to medical issues and I felt disgusting.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've eaten so badly and so much in the last two weeks that I've put on 2.4 kg (About 6ish pounds). I also confess that I'm going on vacation in three days and WILL be putting on more. ;)
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I confess my eating hasn't been great these passed weeks but I somehow managed to lose 12.4lbs since beginning of Feb!

Also I'm still trying to workout what my calorie goal should be, I'm constantly changing it & I ignore my 'net' figure on here and just subtract my exercise from my food intake. Maybe I should stop fitbit neg calorie adjustments.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Spending my whole life after thirteen years old being over 220lbs, I've dropped too much and afraid to go back to normal eating because I don't want to every get where I was again.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    Totally ate like crap all weekend. I did get my Chick-fil-A and Firehouse Subs though.

Confession: I have just spent about the last 2+ hours catching up on this thread and doing much work. I'm a lazy jerk on Monday mornings. Really, any morning.

I love you, Mo!

Right back atcha, Quik! :smile: I feel as thought we could be friends in real life. Too bad you live so far away.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me want to try Firehouse Subs.