WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2015

Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    jmkmomm wrote: »
    Tired and not writing and much today.

Terri in Milwaukee, whatever you do, do not stop Prozac cold turkey or even on your own. My daughter actually thought she was going crazy when she made that decision.

Christine, welcome. Next time I go through Louisville to see my daughter I will wave and say hi to your Grand kids. M husband will think I'm silly but that's OK.

Pip, was very surprised to see the emblem for the MS ride. Thanks to both of you for doing that. yes, he is quite handsome

Mary, when we moved out of our started home into our present home it was quite an ordeal I never want to do again. I guess we picked the wrong realtor. Since we were having our house built, we knew he approximate date we would be moving. I can't remember how long before that date we started trying to sell our house. I think she had our house on the bottom of her priority list. It wasn't selling for much and her commission wouldn't be that much. Only a couple of open houses and not very many viewings. Anyway, we moved into our new house in November and I think we finally sold our house in March to a rental agency that said they would buy any house. We took quite a hit on the price but at least we were no longer paying two mortgages.

I wrote a book one time. Sometimes, not very often, I get a creative thought in my brain. My oldest daughter was having her first child. My first grand child, how special. Plus she is a special child. Her name is Christina but she has had many variations of that, whether by our choice or hers. So I wrote 'The many names of Christina'. When she was born we chose to call her Chrisie until she very boldly told us one day that she was grown up and wanted to be called Christina. Backing up a bit, her Daddies pet name for her was Chrisiecatina. When she was in college she worked in a day care and the kids called her Tina. Then she got married and took his name. I then ended it with the new name she was going to be taking, Mom. Throughout this book I added pictures of all the animals and people in her life. My grand kids still like for me to read that book and talk about all the animals, the funny things they did, the special bond we all had with our favorite dog Buddy, their sugar gliders, all the rabbits we tried to foster. I left the back of all the pages blank so she could write her won book but so far they are blank. I tired to find some one who was computer savvy that could take my pictures and put insert them into the right places in the story but couldn't. So I finally made copies of all the pictures I was going to use, cut them into the shapes I wanted and taped them on the pages. I worked with different scripts and never liked what I was getting so I ended up just hand printing the whole book. It was my gift to her at her baby shower. I kept the original copy just in case she did not take care of hers and lose it since she wasn't the most organized person. I also started a book a couple of years called 'The recollection of my life through rose colored glasses'. Since I have MS, a lot of what I remember probably isn't the way it happened. But I still like those memories and those are what I keep dear to my heart. Plus my husband always says my head is in the sand or that I always see the world through rose colored glasses. Well, that is fine with me. Life is prettier that way. I see the atrocities of the world, I just choose to see the other things in life and make those things stronger in my mind. Atrocities have happened since the beginning of time and will continue that way. There is a lot of beauty to see instead of dwelling on the bad things.

OK, I said I wasn't going to say much tonight because I was tired. Choir practice tonight and we are polishing up our Palm Sunday and Easter music. Can't wait to sing it. Then we started on the week after Easter. It is a simple song with a duet in it that will be sung by one of the couples in the choir, dear sweet 80 year olds that love each other so much, their voices sound like 80 year olds but they are still beautiful and even more beautiful because it is those two singing it.

Joyce, Indiana

damnit, you're not serious damnit + u haven't seen my mom or know her damnit!, i gotta throw one more damnit in there damnit, oops that was 2 damnit, oops, 3, STOP ME....

jmkmomm b4 my husband met me, he was having his house built in Indiana (where he's from) 2b closer 2 family. I was a bartender and had another job during the day, dealing with my depression of loosing my husband. my mom didn't want me around (AGAIN) because she thought that I might give her what my husband had (I don't know if I ever mentioned but he died of AIDS). when I met him, I only knew him for 3 wks and I moved out of state with him to Indiana. anyway, he had a condo in Magnolia Washington and it sold quicker than he thought so he was living on a boat for a few months until it was finished. we lived there for 3 yrs. (Syracuse Indiana, by lake Wawasee, the biggest natural lake in Indiana). moving to I don't know where was the best thing for me at that time. I wasn't in my right mind moving to somewhere with I don't know who and if I was in my right mind, I probably wouldn't have done that but I did and here we are. I lost a lot of "friends" because they didn't know how to deal with my depression and due to his illness. I made sure to tell every male that I came in contact with to let them know what he had as I did with Kirby (my now husband) so if they wanted to back out, do it now! he didn't, he let me sleep for the 1st 5 yrs of our relationship, cry about another man, keep my wedding ring on and never gave me grief about any of it.
    everyone has their own memories about their lives and it can be totally different that another person who was experiencing that space in time along with you, for me like my brothers n sisters. I remember a lot which could very well be not the way it happened but that's how I remember it and that's ok. looking at the world through rose colored glasses is what kept me alive and not slit my wrists, you do what you gotta do in life.
    It is not very often that I cry anymore about this stuff but when I do I feel good that I still have these feelings, then I know I am alive.
  • peachstategal
    peachstategal Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    (((PIP)))
  • bedfordd
    bedfordd Posts: 6
    Options
    So glad I found this group! I need help every day of my life!! I always try to stay positive and it's so nice to connect with others for support and to give support. You all make life worthwhile and I love to give back.
    Today, I say, I have an Attitude of Gratitude! I will not let life throw curve balls at me that take me down!! I will walk through them with my head held high and know that I've made a difference to someone. That's why we're here, right??
    I am blessed beyond my wildest imagination and am finally learning how to appreciate life, God, allow God in my life, and love others.
    Have a wonderful day everyone!!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,269 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! :flowerforyou:

Just been outside putting the pansies we bought yesterday into pots. Lovely! It was COLD though. Contrast to yesterday when it was so springlike. :ohwell: The seeds will have to wait. Also got bags of topsoil to dig in. I had to shift them as DH's hernia can be a nuisance. He has a hospital appointment for April 13th for a consultation.

Been sifting through my novel. Editing, proof reading. DH says some bits are very good. That's what I think. As I wrote it such a long time ago I am able to be objective. Some bits are excellent, some good and some just so so. A couple of characters stand out. Another one is not as vivid. I do worry a bit about the content as some of it is not for anyone who is easily offended. But I am not changing it now. It's a historical document. :laugh:
    Congrats to the lady (sorry forgotten who it is) who is getting her correspondence published. :flowerforyou: What kind of book is it? Sounds as if it could be quirky/humorous. Brigitte Jones? Or is it romantic?? The first adult novel I ever tried to write was a collection of my diary entries when I was 14/15. I didn't know how to shape them, so it was a bit incoherent, but I got an agent through that because it was interesting at least. Not really a novel though.
    Anyone who would like to read any of my old children's books can find one or two second hand copies on Amazon. My name is Heather Eyles. I still get royalties from the States for a book called THE TROUBLE WITH HERBERT because it is on the school curriculum. Education sales.

Getting excited now about seeing the grandchildren at the weekend. We are staying over Saturday night and babysitting that night while DS & DDIL go to a party and all day Sunday so they can choose stuff for their kitchen extension. On Saturday DH has football and I am going to have lunch with my old London friend. As you can tell by my screen name I lived in London for 40 years. Jane was what I used to tell boys I was called when I was a teenager. It was my favourite name then. I am really a city girl at heart. But I am also happy living in the countryside. As long as I get occasional shots of city life. :laugh:

Love to all. Weight staying the same, but I have to work quite hard at it. Shame I put back the holiday pound I lost, but that's OK.

Tomorrow we have an 85% eclipse of the sun at 9.30 am.

Heather in cold Hampshire UK
    27681614.png
  • naiomi2015
    naiomi2015 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Arrived at the location of my first meeting. Haven't been here in over 30 yrs. Back when I was looking at grad schools. (Decided to go elsewhere.)Today I represent the organization I work for at a round table discussion. My goals for today 1) No eating as a cover for anxiety. 2) No food binges & no emotional binges (even if facing hostel questions.) Now to work.
  • mikesmom1983
    mikesmom1983 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hi all...off to NJ tomorrow morning to see my mother and wouldn't you know it...they are expecting snow!! No snow here, but there is 3-5 expected to where I am travelling to. I hope it's not too much and that the roads will be OK. I am so used to the great job MA does keeping the roads safe. Wish me luck.
    Upon seeing my flabby arms the other morning I decided to step up my weight training, well I stepped a bit too much and must have pulled something in my upper back which was aggravated by Yogalettes last night. I am experiencing quite a bit of pain sitting at my desk trying to work and it was a challenge washing my hair this morning. I am hoping that it won't impact my 8 hours of driving tomorrow. And I thought I was doing something good for myself....

Everyone have a great weekend!

Chris is sunny, but still cold, but not snowing, MA
  • Spedangie
    Spedangie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm enjoying seeing all the great thoughts and comments from this group. I'm enjoying my last couple of days of spring break--it always goes by too fast. As usual the weather in Kansas has not been too cooperative. It was lovely on Monday, sunny and in the 80's. Then the bottom fell out. Yesterday it struggled to hit the low 40's and we had periods of drizzle. Today is about the same. I have a high school friend visiting and I'm getting ready to pick her up and we're heading to a local area of primitive trails to tramp around and catch up on each other's lives. It's been 50 years since high school and we weren't particularly close during those years but have reconnected through Facebook and found that we share many similar "life views" and other common interests--we both love photography, both ride bicycles, both love the outdoors, both have great guys in our lives. So we're saying the weather be damned, we're going outside. It's a really nice area of heavy timber and crisscrossing trails, they wander downhill into gulleys, follow a little meandering stream, head back up into a lovely little meadow (which will be full of wildflowers in a few weeks) and all have been done with volunteer work and help from Americorps teams. I'll probably spend some time at the gym later then head home to do a few odds and ends. I plan to spend time this evening working on some jewelry projects. One of my interests is making jewelry, for my own enjoyment and selling some on occasion. It's endlessly fascinating deciding how to combine various elements to come up with a pleasing result. Take care everyone, and remember that each day is a gift and can only be experienced once!
  • pipcd34
    Options
    gonna have to ride home, didn't burn enough today, I was taking it easy at the gym, didn't realize it was THAT easy.....
  • terri_mom
    terri_mom Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday ! ! !

Allison - funny story. Isn't it nice that we all have different talents. Your ability to multi-task all the events and responsibilities in your life makes me swoon. :)

Joyce - thanks for the advise. My Doctor does know I am weaning off my medication, and she is confident in my decision (I really like how the low-dose makes me feel).

Sylvia - Sorry about the cross-contamination situation. I carried an epi-pen for a few years, but never needed to use it, so now I just keep several benadryl pills in my pocket ($30 a year to never get used? I just can't afford that when benedryl is cheaper, and can be used for seasonal allergies too.) Although being without a pen can be scary.

Pip - SO sorry about how your husband passed, and the depression that followed that scenario around, and being "shunned" by family for it all. Hopefully everyone is more enlightened by now. How lucky you are that Kirby was able to understand.

I think my Dad is considering dating again. It has been a few years, so I don't really have a problem with it, unless she's a con-artist like the last one. But I don't think she is. I have met this woman, and she is taking him to "Mike & the Mechanics" concert. Not something I would guess either of them would enjoy ?!?!? He still wears his ring, so I'll have to check if he keeps it on or not.

DS still thinks he did nothing wrong yesterday morning, although he walked to school without calling anyone to ask for a ride. But he was in the car before me this morning, showered and teeth brushed . Thanks to everyone for the support.

I wish I could respond to more of you, but it has been busy here again, and I missed a LOT of posts by clicking back and forth, and I did not open a Word document.

Hugs for Everyone ! ! !

Terri in Milwaukee
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding.

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Mary, I do keep wondering if it’s just allergies. I have allergies but normally have really itchy and runny eyes when they bother me. I take an antihistamine every day but we’ll see if this passes. We’re going to get lots of rain today and tonight, so if it is pollen hopefully some will get washed out of the air.
    Yes, I feel that a staged home appeals more to buyers than one that’s not. Buyers can be so easily distracted by things. I had one couple that only wanted to look at all the family pictures that were everywhere. I don’t think they even thought about the floor plan and if it was right for their needs. It’s amazing how different buyers are, like some notice if a house is clean and some never even see the dirt. A little mess is not as much of a turn off as dirt, mold or scum in the bathroom. But the biggest thing is that many buyers can’t see “what could be” and only what is, so if they love color and the home is neutral, it just doesn’t ring their bell and definitely the opposite of that is true. You know we can never please everyone, but being priced right is the most important thing. I wish you luck.

Joyce, I love your rose colored glasses approach to life. Like you said, the atrocities will go on and unless we can do something about them, why dwell on it. I think looking at the beauty in life is a much healthier way to live.

Sharon, reading the advice from your grands just gave me chills. That is so sweet. I don’t have any and know you must cherish those times with them.

Allison, your DFIL is a hoot. I hope you told him that was a personal question? LOL I think it would be great for you to work with the elderly when you move to FL.

NMMargaret, ugh, taxes. Don’t they just haunt you until they’re done? Get that task behind you, girl.

Peachstategal, if you have to write an essay you can always write about your MFP journey and/or this group. ;)

Sylvia, that would have been scary to me. Glad you had the Benadryl but I’m with hubby for the trip to Spain. Get an epi-pen. Maybe you can take both with you? I had wondered if you ever used molds. I’m guessing that is what slipcast is or similar to? I was already thinking that throwing that many bowls has to be awfully time consuming. I’m sure neither the students or the buyers would care. You are just so kind to do that.

Pip, you always make me laugh, damnit. You are so positive that it’s even hard for me to think of you ever being depressed for so long. I mean, who wouldn’t be from losing a loving husband? Not only did you get a “looker” in your DH but it sounds like you got a saint. How wonderful for you. Thank you for sharing. Now get on that bike and burn some calories.

Heather
    , have fun with the grand kids.

Chris, hopefully the roads will be okay for your trip. Travel safely and have a good visit.

Speadangie, it sounds like you and your friend have tons in common. I hope you have a great visit. Does she live far from you?

Terri, glad your son at least got the message yesterday and was ready on time this morning. And good for your dad. My DH has a cousin that he grew up with that lost his wife a few years ago. After a year, he remarried and they seem very happy. DH thinks it terrible that he married so soon, but I think it’s great when someone can find love the second time around. It doesn’t diminish the first love but once they are gone, why stay alone.

Welcome to any Newbies that I missed. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

Just like yesterday, I woke up with nose running to beat the band. After a couple of hours things cleared up, so it may just be allergies. Guess I'll try shutting the window in my bedroom tonight, but I love the fresh air. I had a bran muffin for breakfast. yum Have done my exercises and now need to get nails done. When I come home I'll figure out what I'm going to take to wear at the convention, not that there are too many choices if I want something that fits. Ladies, stay healthy and have a great day.

My word #1 is savor. I have to slow down and savor every bite.

#2 is opportunity. Each day offers new opportunities for good health and happiness if we just look for them and choose them.

Janet
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Cynthia--Good Luck with the new job.
    Heather--Congrates on getting the typing done. I am looking forward to reading it when you get it out. DH last week got my kindle so I can order books on it. I understand our IT dept call center for work is out of India. I think they figure you will get so frustrated you give up.
    Carol--sending HUGS. Remember One Day at a Time.
    Katiebug--I know what you mean. I am always second guessing myself. I am glad you are taking the job for 5 weeks. I am sure it will be postive for the students and it is only 5 weeks so not the whole year or semester.
    ChrisMA--your trip sounds like a good get away. Hope it works out for you.
    Kim--Glad to hear of the good doctors visit. I go Monday to have my pap done for the year. I had my mamogram done last week, so getting it done and over with for the year.
    Mary--Great NSV
    Katla--Sounds like you are having a good time with your family visit. I am so glad for you that you went.
    Janet & Michelle--I have heard of whacking with a book also. Never been brave enough to try.
    Joyce--What a nice thing to do for a stranger. Your trip to CJ Banks sounds great. I do like to shop there, just never find a lot I like.
    Sassy--I love the story of the apple tree. I admit that would be funny to see just the cores hanging on the tree. I do wounder what people thought when they saw that. I like the idea with the hangers in the closet. I will have to do that as I know I have lots of things I do not wear.
    Carey--Thanks for the thought of the day. I need to work on looking at the postive in everyday
    Syvia--Love the bowls and what a wounderful thing making the posters for the school. You and those children should feel real proud of the job you did and for the help to those who need it. I know if I lived closer I would buy a couple. Thanks for sharing the picture. WOW!! glad the smell is gone.
    Barbie--Hope you feel better soon.
    Beth--I live in Grand Island, Nebraska and after 80 & 90 over the weekend we are back down in the 50's during the day and 20-30's at night.
    Kim--Love the dog picture. He looks good in green.
    Terri--I think what you did with DS was the right thing to do. I would have done it also.
    Selena--You will have to share the details about your book so we can read it. I love to read and now DH has my kindle set up so I can order books to read on it.
    Pat--What a GREAT diffenence the skylight makes.
    Allison--You are so good with the people at the home with DFIL. That is a talent to be proud of.

Well I had a BAD night, I walked home from work in record time and ate anything I could find. I went to Bible Study last evening and that helped some. I did not sleep much as today I have to work with the girl for 8 hours setting less them 5 feet apart. I did talk to her this morning before anyone else got here. Told her I was disappointed, but hope she does well. I asked she not mess with my weekends and hours. And that I would not be doing the ordering of supplies anymore. Then the big boss comes in and takes me aside to tell me he feels she is a better fit. Whatever! Just want this work day to be over. I also found out this morning that several people in this dept already knew and were waiting to see my reaction yesterday. Glad I kept it calm while I was here. Also got a call yesterday afternoon at work that they put my mom in the hospital. She has shortness of breath and something going on with her lungs. My sister and brother are there and I am waiting for a call today after they talk to the doctor. Then decide if I will go or waite. Life is FUN!!
    Thanks for being here and listening.
    Blessings, Vicki GI NE

March Goals
    1. Log everybite
    2. drink water, stay away from diet pop
    3. No eating after 8pm
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Pip, I'm so sorry for all you've gone through! My goodness! But I'm so glad that you found a great guy. He sounds wonderful.

Spedangie, boy, are you SO right about the weather in Kansas. We had 70 degrees one day and barely 40 the next. Plus rain. More joy. It sounds like you live in the one nice part of the state. Is the wooded area you mentioned part of Milford State Park? I live in southeast Kansas and the nicest parts are the old strip mining pits that have grown up into little wooded fjords. Several are part of the state of Kansas parks system but many are privately owned. One park in town has be set aside for bike riders, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that level of difficulty yet. I have enough trouble riding my bike a couple of blocks down our street with the kids.

I just finished some drafting and am contemplating cleaning up the studio a little bit. I hate to waste too much time on it, because the kids class that I had in here back when I was sick is coming back to glaze their projects on Saturday. They made a huge mess before and probably will again. They guy who is teaching the class doesn't control them very well.

A week from today is my granddaughter's 11th birthday and I'm having a party for her here at the studio. We will have pizza and cake and then everybody will do a clay project. I hope it turns out well. I've never done anything like that before. So I have to get the place really clean for that.

I'm taking the girls to see the movie Cinderella this afternoon. That will be fun. Just us girls.

Well, I hope you are all having a great day!

Sylvia

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,269 Member
    Options
    Forgot to tell you all that I made that phone call to my friend yesterday tea time. It went fine, but it still feels like there is a bit of constraint there. :ohwell: Anyway, I did it. :Do:)

I asked DH where he had got to in my book and he said, "The bit where she tries to kill herself by cutting her wrists. It's such a cheerful book! " :laugh:

Pip - sorry for all the bad times. Isn't it great when you feel you have survived? <3

Vicki - it's perfectly ok to feel p****d off at missing out on the job. I would be in a deep depression! You are a great person, just remember that. :love:

Heather UK
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,135 Member
    Options
    Joyce - I told my husband that I really wanted to sell this year even if we had to take a los. hopefully that won't happen. he wants to buy right away as well, but I would like to wait until we are sure of what we are going to do and where we want to live. Your book about Christina sounds interesting, I bet she loved it! what a special gift to your daughter.

Sharon in Lethbridge - I think I would have cried as well! those kisses and hugs are worth it. your DG D sound so sweet!

Allison - whoopee! lol, your DFIL certainly keeps you on your toes! he is so lucky to have you. you would definitely be an asset to any nursing home.

Sylvia - I use a EpiPen for my allergy to bee stings they can be a lifesaver when you need it. I think if I were you I would hear anyone for your trip to Spain better safe than sorry. food allergies are so hard to control when you are going to be eating out on your trip. that benadryl does help you to sleep sometimes I take it when I'm having a restless night.

Yanniejannie - I hope your biopsy goes well. we are all here for you.

PIP - you certainly found a good man! You have gone through a lot in your lifetime that is probably why you are so compassionate toward other people! you certainly help out a lot of us here on this thread.

Heather - I remember reading your book to my children several years ago! it sounds like you are going to have a very enjoyable weekend. grandkids and friends what more could anyone want!

Chris in MA - if you have epson salt you might want to put a cup of that into a nice warm bath and it will relax your muscles as well as make your skin nice and soft. drive safe.

Spedangie - have fun with your classmate, it sounds like both of you are going to get quite a workout. I used to make jewelry and sell it at the flea market or when they would play country music at the bar. I made bolo ties out of friendly plastic in old antique jewelry.

Mary from Minnesota

• fanncy0626
    Options
    Terri - it is weird when your parent starts to date. even as an adult child you want the best for them and quite frankly I don't think anybody will ever be good enough! it does sound like your DS learn a lesson! he probably will be on time a lot more often.

Janet - thanks for the information on how buyers feel as they go through a house. where we live there isn't a lot of people looking so we are lucky to get from 1 to 10 people during the summer that might be interested and what we have to offer. we have 28 acres of wooded land and this is Lake Country so most people that are looking up here want to retire on to the lake. Yeah it might be allergies, my eyes didn't always turn red but I used to have Ichi throat and ears. have fun getting your nails done and figuring out what to wear at the convention!

Vicky - I'm sorry that you are going through such a difficult time. It was definitely not appropriate for other people in your office to know before you did! I am proud of you for not overreacting at your workplace that took a lot of restraint. let us help anyway we can! I'm sorry to hear about your mom being in the hospital let us know what we can do.

Hello everyone! I had to get up really early and do window cleaning chores in case the realtor brings over a prospective buyer. then of course I had to go swimming with my DSi L n have my ice cream cone. we now have another person that has joined us who is also on a 1200 calorie healthy food change. I tried to tell her about M FP but she's a paper and pencil type of gal. I still have to do a little bit more cardio for the day so everyone have a great one!

Mary from Minnesota
  • pipcd34
    Options
    thanks guys for all your kind words.... {{{{{{{{{{{group hug}}}}}}}}}} ::::both hands up in the air swayin from side to side::: koom-bye-yahhhhhh
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Pip- I love your humor!
    - Mary
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! Just a quick pop in, mostly to mark my place. I went to my appointment with the new gyno this morning. I think I like her. Having that first thing this morning has kind of messed up my day--I can't judge what time it is. :flushed:

I'm off to get a little more work done before I go home from job #2. I think I'm going to see if there is something that I can do that will involve walking. :grinning:

Carol in NC
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Sorry the pics were so large.If you make them small,can be hard to see. So 6 of one & 1/2 dozen of the,other. :D

We had a late lunch at Spaghetti Warehouse & was very good.I pass on the bread & take my own salad dressing.Will have whatever I can find this eve,not over 300 cals.

Dr Katie & Sylvia,love the bowl display & the ones for the children,very nice of you Sylvia. The kids will love your BD party!

Vicky,that is just beyond the pale,telling others before you.I'm sorry that happened to you,shame on that bunch! :s

I made a big pot of veggie soup yesterday,so no cooking tomorrow. That is good.....want to get some cleaning done,do laundry......so I can have the wk end free. Have a good one,Pat
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Coffee break and catch up with everyone

Pip - [[[[[[group hug}}}}}}}} You have learned a lot from the past and you are moving on, well done.

Somebody was planting pansies .... :\ We have forecast for snow.... I really need to find a garden show. Or at least look at seed catalogues or something spring...

OH well.... all the boxes are moved now. So I am going to paint the primer on the walls that are mudded and sanded. Not sure why...DH must think I need something else to do!!! I would prefer to wait until the other walls are finished and do it all at once.

Take care everyone
    Lillian in West Central Saskatchewan