Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    Guys. Seriously, guys. It's time to get real. I need to tell you something extremely important. I just have to get this off my chest. You guys, I love pineapple so *kitten* much. Like, for real, I'm thinking of eating 500 calories of pineapple this Saturday just cause that's how *kitten* much I need pineapple in my mouth. Thanks for listening.

I've done this before, and the acid destroyed the inside of my mouth. Please, be careful.

That's from the bromelain. Bromelain is an enzyme that only exists in pineapples and it actually breaks down proteins. So, basically, when you're eating a pineapple, it's kind of eating you back. I still don't *kitten* care and it's all getting crammed in my facehole.

Then what's the deal with kwiw? Pineapple does not bother my mouth, but kiwis do. I still eat them, but not as often.

Oral allergy, maybe? I have an oral allergy to kiwis... and any stonefruit, and apples. Fruit hates me.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    +1 on scratching... Lifelong eczema sufferer. It's been a while since I've had a bad flare up, but I did have a mild one recently and I wanted to cut my arm off. When I was little, my mom would make me sleep with socks over my hands so I didn't destroy my skin in my sleep.

I used to wake up in the middle of the night scratching my shins raw, to the point of bleeding. Diligent post-shower moisturizing has made that a thing of the past, also jumping in with prescription cortisone cream when any little spots start.

Confession: despite a mega sweet tooth, I don't like Starburst or Skittles or any pseudo-fruit candy. I just go straight to chocolate. Or caramel.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed with most of my tops. Every time I find a top that fits me really well, the arms are super tight. I don't think I have giant hulk arms. I just don't get it.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: Forum posts where the individual clearly only read the title, not the actual post annoy me WAY more than they should. Why are you bothering to respond if you're not actually reading what the person said/asked?
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Divia09 wrote: »
    I love chick Fil-a nuggets they are my weakness

Bigot chicken?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! That is exactly what I thought when I read the two posts here about that place! UGH
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

Bigot chicken?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! That is exactly what I thought when I read the two posts here about that place! UGH

*kitten* chick fil a.
  • rungirl1973
    Options

Bigot chicken?

*kitten* chick fil a.

Agreed. Never been there. Never will.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    It's funny to me, people get upset over religious values of corporations, but they don't care about how they treat the animals we're eating or what kind of chemicals our food is injected with.

The thing in this world that puzzles me the most, why do we put real lemons in bleach, but lemon flavoring in our food.

I'm glad so many people think Chick-Fil-A is bigot chicken, that means the line at the drive through isn't as long when I'm headed there. especially in the morning, their little breaded nuggets on buttered mini rolls. nom nom nom.
  • CountessKitteh
    Options
    The thing in this world that puzzles me the most, why do we put real lemons in bleach, but lemon flavoring in our food.

That's deep.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

Bigot chicken?

*kitten* chick fil a.

Let's not get judgy! I choose not to go there, but I don't particularly care if anyone else goes. The food is bangin' and those shakes...they bring me to the yard every time. Responsible consumerism can only go so far. If we boycotted every place that has ever done something we are personally against, no one would buy anything and we'd all starve to death.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Confession.... The bra stuff is annoying me. Maybe its because I barely fit in an A cup. If I gain anymore weight, I won't be able to find an A cup that fits all the way around. I hate genetics.

@Dnarules‌

This is me!!! I have always been an A. I weighed 176 pounds and was a 38A. Now I'm 139 pounds and a 34AA. It's ridiculous.

• melaniedefo
    melaniedefo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Every month around my cycle there is a switch that goes off in my head where i just let myself anything i want and how ever much of it.
  • herdthinner
    herdthinner Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I put ketchup directly onto my fries.
    And then add more when I get to the layers that don't have any!

There! I've said it and can't take it back!
  • rungirl1973
    Options

Bigot chicken?

*kitten* chick fil a.

Let's not get judgy! I choose not to go there, but I don't particularly care if anyone else goes. The food is bangin' and those shakes...they bring me to the yard every time. Responsible consumerism can only go so far. If we boycotted every place that has ever done something we are personally against, no one would buy anything and we'd all starve to death.

Oh, I'm not judgy about it. I don't care if anybody else goes there, I choose not to. I also haven't been to a Wal-Mart in years and years. I haven't missed them a bit, and I'm sure they don't miss me either.

Now, if only I could think of a reason to boycott Hershey...
  • tincanonastring
    Options

Bigot chicken?

*kitten* chick fil a.

Oh, I'm not judgy about it. I don't care if anybody else goes there, I choose not to. I also haven't been to a Wal-Mart in years and years. I haven't missed them a bit, and I'm sure they don't miss me either.

+1 on the Wal-Mart tip.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I love cornbread! I could eat it with every meal.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    edited March 2015
    Options

In my early twenties, I was living in New Jersey and it was memorial day weekend me and a bunch of friends were on a 3 day acid binge, when we saw a commercial for Hershey Park and their albino alligator exhibit, and we had to see it. So we drove the few hours it took to get there, found a motel and headed to the park trippin balls to find the white alligator, I'm pretty sure it was going to be my spirit animal.

After touring the facility, buying an 8 lb bag of jolly ranchers, talking to some animatronics for an hour give or take, we decided to go gator huntin. We walked the entire Zoo at Hersehey park over several hours or minutes and no alligator, it wasn't until we were leaving that we said to the employee at the exit, The commercial said albino alligator, but there wasn't one, and the employee says it's right there, so we turn around, and in this little pool, not even a pool, a puddle or was it? There was the albino alligator, and it was either normal size or really small, but I remember it being really small, I'll never know.

I've never been back to Hershey.
  • tincanonastring
    Options

In my early twenties, I was living in New Jersey and it was memorial day weekend me and a bunch of friends were on a 3 day acid binge, when we saw a commercial for Hershey Park and their albino alligator exhibit, and we had to see it. So we drove the few hours it took to get there, found a motel and headed to the park trippin balls to find the white alligator, I'm pretty sure it was going to be my spirit animal.

After touring the facility, buying an 8 lb bag of jolly ranchers, talking to some animatronics for an hour give or take, we decided to go gator huntin. We walked the entire Zoo at Hersehey park over several hours or minutes and no alligator, it wasn't until we were leaving that we said to the employee at the exit, The commercial said albino alligator, but there wasn't one, and the employee says it's right there, so we turn around, and in this little pool, not even a pool, a puddle or was it? There was the albino alligator, and it was either normal size or really small, but I remember it being really small, I'll never know.

It was gigantic and was in a giant lake. How much acid did you take?
  • CountessKitteh
    Options

I found the problem! You didn't go for the roller coasters. That makes Hershey Park well worth the trip. ;)

Also, if you're into beer, go to Troeg's brewery, which is right outside the park, because they have an INCREDIBLE food menu in their tasting room. I'm talking pork belly, rosemary browned butter popcorn, and full cheese plates with chicken liver mousse kind of incredible.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    Options

I found the problem! You didn't go for the roller coasters. That makes Hershey Park well worth the trip. ;)

Also, if you're into beer, go to Troeg's brewery, which is right outside the park, because they have an INCREDIBLE food menu in their tasting room. I'm talking pork belly, rosemary browned butter popcorn, and full cheese plates with chicken liver mousse kind of incredible.

It was too close to State Penn I was getting negative vibes lol