Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    WHO LIKES SHRIMP?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE SHRIMP????
    I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!
    I like this thread a LOT and I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!

My favorite is SHRIMP SCAMPI FROM RED LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE shrimp, but HATE shrimp scampi.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    WHO LIKES SHRIMP?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE SHRIMP????
    I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom never cleaned the poop vein out of shrimp... I realized that after watching a lot of Food Network.
  • tiona83
    tiona83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have been sick the last few days…. I always love the weigh ins after being sick. It almost makes being sick worth it.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    WHO LIKES SHRIMP?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE SHRIMP????
    I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!

No. I hate shrimp. Looks like a bug. Tastes like death. I'm not judging you for eating something that looks like a bug and tastes like death, though.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »
    WHO LIKES SHRIMP?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE SHRIMP????
    I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom never cleaned the poop vein out of shrimp... I realized that after watching a lot of Food Network.

Eeewwww......
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I still measure my coffee creamer with a tablespoon. I have a mL cup that I could use for the creamer ... just don't. ;)
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    Now I'm gonna say what we're all thinking.

Cajun boiled crawfish is slap-yo-mama delicious.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    And I'm craving the fried ribs from SmoQ something fierce.
  • Carlos_421
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I confess that if I do something unexpected or special for my wife (flowers etc) I creep on her social media to see if she's bragging on me for it and making me look good.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    WHO LIKES SHRIMP?!?!?!

DO YOU LIKE SHRIMP????
    I LOVE SHRIMP!!!!!!!!!!!

No. I hate shrimp. Looks like a bug. Tastes like death. I'm not judging you for eating something that looks like a bug and tastes like death, though.

Now I can tell people "you don't want to mess with me...I've tasted death and found it delicious."
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Speaking of social media. I hate it when couples have fights and then rush to Facebook to change their status to "it's complicated"...
  • Amanda4change
    Options
    I confess that if I do something unexpected or special for my wife (flowers etc) I creep on her social media to see if she's bragging on me for it and making me look good.
    That's awesome!!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I still measure my coffee creamer with a tablespoon. I have a mL cup that I could use for the creamer ... just don't. ;)

I don't even use a tablespoon, just pour it straight from the bottle. "That looks about like 2 tablespoons."
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    sullus wrote: »
    Kalici wrote: »
    sullus wrote: »
    Confession: I have never managed to sit allllllll the way through "Bohemian Rhapsody"

Of all the things posted in this thread I find this one of the most shocking!

It is on the short list of 3 songs I hate so much I can't listen to them.

Trying really hard not to judge you right now! :wink:
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Speaking of social media. I hate it when couples have fights and then rush to Facebook to change their status to "it's complicated"...

I really enjoy reading those stupid clickbait "articles" on FB that are (probably made up) horrible ways that couples have interacted on social media. My favorites are the ones where the aggrieved party posts pictures of the other mid-coitus with yet a 3rd party. I suppose I should have put "Confession:" at the beginning of that.
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Should be a law against airing your dirty laundry on facebook. I hate the attention seekers, you know the ones who put their status as 'can't believe what just happened.....' or 'I'm so sad...' and then have a legion of idiots asking what's wrong. They're attention seeking, that's what's wrong you bellend!
  • Amanda4change
    Options
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »

I don't even use a tablespoon, just pour it straight from the bottle. "That looks about like 2 tablespoons."

I'm so happy to hear that I'm not the only person who does this! I also don't log my coffee or the creamer.....
  • 81Katz
    Options

Should be a law against airing your dirty laundry on facebook. I hate the attention seekers, you know the ones who put their status as 'can't believe what just happened.....' or 'I'm so sad...' and then have a legion of idiots asking what's wrong. They're attention seeking, that's what's wrong you bellend!

Wow, ^ this needs a like button. :wink:

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

That usually goes..."OMG what's wrong? Call me!" Then, "I don't want to talk about it."
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    Talkradio wrote: »
    I confess that this thread is a big part of why I've logged in every day for the last 65 days... And I will be so, so sad if it gets derailed and shut down.

Me too. I login, log my food then head over to this thread. Sometimes I come and look at this thread, then realize an hour or two later that I didn't actually log my food.

x1,000