What did you eat for breakfast this morning?

Options

Replies

• lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    I had one of the new limited edition muller rice - banana and toffee, warmed up in the microwave, yummy, but not very healthy really! My favourite breakfast ever is scrambled eggs on toast with smoked salmon...just can't afford the smoked salmon at the moment!

Might have egg and soldiers tomorrow, if that makes any sense to all of you non-brits!
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    2 hard boiled eggs and 1/2 a grapefruit with sweetener.
  • nsciambi
    nsciambi Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Some natural peanut butter and low sugar jam spread on a slice of Ezekiel bread
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    A cup of coffee and a carton of Chobani Greek Non-fat Strawberry yogurt
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    two eggs with spinach and onions and salsa, as well as two smallish pieces of bacon, which i used some of the fat/grease from to cook everything else in, as well as coffee with a smidge of cream and two big glasses of water. AWESOME! i wasn't hungry until way later tonight... :-)
  • curlygirlyful
    Options
    I had 2 egg whites, 1 egg and 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with butter on it
  • Plumpqt
    Plumpqt Posts: 156
    Options
    2 slices of whole wheat french toast with honey! Yummers!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Usually I have 2 scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, and either Mini wheats chocolate mini bites with 1% milk or apple cinnamon instant oatmeal. Today however I went to Burger King which screwed my calories today but I havent eaten out for breakfast since Dec or Jan :/
  • mpfand
    mpfand Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I had a poached egg, toasted 100 calorie round bread, a small banana, and my standard two cups of coffee with sugar free hazelnut creamer.
  • ChrisMarie118
    Options
    Low fat whole grain eggo waffle w/ 1 tbsp of peanut butter w/ cinnamon sprinkled on top and 1/2 a pink lady apple which I slice and then scrape accross the peanut butter on my waffle
  • AprilHead
    AprilHead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    A latte.
  • megruder
    megruder Posts: 216
    Options
    2 tbsp Smucker's Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves made with Splenda on a toasted Arnold sandwich thin and 1/2 cup FiberOne cottage cheese - 200 cal with a good source of protein and fiber

If I'm feeling particularly hungry I might add 1 or 2 turkey sausage links
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs made with a splash of milk, 2 chopped mushrooms and slice of seeded bread toasted
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Cake,

It was staring at me!
  • amberlilies
    amberlilies Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    steel-cut oats sweetened with a mashed banana and fresh strawberries + pomegranate green tea with a squeeze of lemon
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    2 coffees and a banana before my run, then a coffee and 2 slices wholemeal toast with marmalade when i got back
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    3 egg white omlette with onions and spinach ... and remembered to take vitamins .
  • nafunaro
    nafunaro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had a "Smart Ones" Cheesy Scramble with potatoes (210 calories). I like this meal a lot.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    1 hard boiled eggs, 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 orange
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    1/2c Fage Total, 5 sliced strawberries, and MojoMilk (which is like the best version of a healthy nesquik powder you could ever imagine!)